• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think BBS will ever be released for PS3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Nope it won't. There's really no point to it. For COM, it was made because not many people were aware of it and because not a lot of PS2 owners would have a Gameboy. But for BBS, there's already so many people who pre-ordered it and it's getting really known to a lot of people now. It'd be like making a port from KH1 and/or KH2 to the PS3... unless they add "special additions" and "behind the scenes" stuff then it'd be pointless because all it would do is boost the graphics.

There are other good PSP games too like GOW Chains of Olympus, Dissidia, Crisis Core, and old-school FF games including PS1 classics available for download. But I don't know if you're interested in those games :/

Well it could work in NA and Europe with the original game being the final mixes localized, but yea rather pointless?

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh god, why?! You want to push KH3 back even MORE. I hope it doesn't happen. No need for unnecesary ports unless the game was really bad or it is necessary.

You do know that there are several teams that work on the various KH titles? And the one team who will do KH3 is busy on Versus? So ports and side games or no ports and side games, it has nothing to do with how fast KH3 comes out?

That said, I think all the teams are busy at the moment (h.a.n.d with Re:Coded, Osaka team with KH:3D) so I don't think they're free to make a PS3 version of BBS anyway.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
You do know that there are several teams that work on the various KH titles? And the one team who will do KH3 is busy on Versus? So ports and side games or no ports and side games, it has nothing to do with how fast KH3 comes out?

That said, I think all the teams are busy at the moment (h.a.n.d with Re:Coded, Osaka team with KH:3D) so I don't think they're free to make a PS3 version of BBS anyway.

I'm aware that there are multiple teams. It would still be an unnecessary port. It's not like people had limited access to the game or the game was low quality.

ZiggyK

HA! I'm sorry, but that is never going to happen. KH will never be on PC. Unless they make a Keyblade War MMORPG :)

Oh God no!

I love my pc. I've put all my KH2 games on Emulator (well most of them) seeing as it is much easier to run it on computer and I can run it at better resolutions and speeds.

Oh btw there is NOTHING illegal about using an emulator, assuming you own the game and the console (which I do).

But I'd love a KH port. I mean, Square already is with Steam, itd wouldnt be hard to make a port and the money would be so worth it :D

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
I would absolutely love a port of BBS to ps3 since that would mean that I wouldn't have to go buy a psp but I highly doubt that BBS is ever going to be on the PS3.

Burai

I'm buying a PSP for KH: BBS alone. I do think someday BBS will be up in the online PS3 store. :)

Xarmy Sue

There's also the fact that Chain of Memories used a totally different graphics and play style then the rest of the series, with Re:CoM being closer to the rest of the series. Since BBS is already made to fit the rest of the series, I see an update like that pretty unlikely.

Prajna

They could if the wanted like with Chain of Memories. We'd probably have to wait another few years though.

αsiя

space coke
The only game I can see being ported to PS3 will be Days because of the graphics but this will happen like a couple of years after KH3 comes out on the PS3.

Macabre

Gold Member
αsiя;5115468 said:
The only game I can see being ported to PS3 will be Days because of the graphics but this will happen like a couple of years after KH3 comes out on the PS3.

That's a remake, not a port.

xMikelaw19

If there was to be a "kingdom hearts collection" which i think is likely to come at some point, i think it would only include kh1 and kh2. Dont see anything else. I think sony is only releasing 2 games per collection.

Macabre

Gold Member
If there was to be a "kingdom hearts collection" which i think is likely to come at some point, i think it would only include kh1 and kh2. Dont see anything else. I think sony is only releasing 2 games per collection.

Sly Cooper Collection - Three games

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Like Macarbre said, the Sly Cooper collection is 3 games. And if they were ever to do a Kingdom Hearts Collection, I'd say it'd be 3 games too. KH1, COM, and KH2. Because without COM, KH2 really is incomplete since the majority of the story relies heavily on knowing what happens in COM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back