• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think the team have finalised what worlds they're including yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctahFaz

Awards
Agreed. There is a lot of plot to cover; there's no time for more than maybe 1 irrelevant world that is there just because it can be.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
All I ask is that they take a good hard look at Disney Animated Series like Gargoyles, Kim Possible, Darkwing Duck, Motorcity (damn it if Eraqus is going to be dead, we need Mark Hamill in what we can get of him), and Gravity Falls and just consider how damn awesome these shows are. Especially Gargoyles. and Motorcity

And I pray frozen will not be in it��

That is one prayer I doubt will be answered by any deity. Japan is head-over-heels in love with Frozen, probably even moreso than western audiences. And considering Frozen's overwhelming popularity, it could really sell this game to an audience that wouldn't even give two craps about Kingdom Hearts.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
All I ask is that they take a good hard look at Disney Animated Series like Gargoyles, Kim Possible, Darkwing Duck, Motorcity (damn it if Eraqus is going to be dead, we need Mark Hamill in what we can get of him), and Gravity Falls and just consider how damn awesome these shows are. Especially Gargoyles. and Motorcity
OMG yes, Gargoyles would be amazing.~

That is one prayer I doubt will be answered by any deity. Japan is head-over-heels in love with Frozen, probably even moreso than western audiences. And considering Frozen's overwhelming popularity, it could really sell this game to an audience that wouldn't even give two craps about Kingdom Hearts.[/QUOTE]

This is true. They're going to pick a newer Disney franchise to help boost the sales of KH3, and Frozen is so popular it would kind of be stupid not to include it, regardless of personal opinions on the matter. It was probably a similar situation with KH2-Pirates of the Caribbean, and DDD-Tron Legacy.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
And I pray frozen will not be in it��
All I'm hoping is that Frozen won't turn out as badly as Mulan and TLK did. Mulan being the weak, first world you visit makes no sense and TLK was a stiff rehash of the movie.

I'm also hoping that Atlantica makes a triumphant return in KH3. I loved it in every game that it was featured in.
Hope springs eternal. I mean, I thought for sure Atlantica wouldn't be in KH2 because of how much people whined and whined about the swimming controls (which made me inwardly roll my eyes), but there it was. It's too bad we couldn't have got an Ursula fight closer to the movie with the PS4's capabilities. Jumping across ships and tentacles to get to her head in the middle of a lightning storm/whirlpool, etc.

BlazeHeatnix

Destiny Islands, Twilight Town and Olympus Coliseum are confirmed from the trailer. They would never have shown them if the worlds weren't going to be in the game. Even though they're not confirmed, we all know there'll be worlds based on Toy Story, Marvel, and Star Wars since Nomura hinted at all 3 during interviews.

Surely Radiant Garden will be in the game as well, as otherwise that means no FF characters. It also just wouldn't be KH3 without the 100 Acre Wood, especially with the recent 2011 movie.

Last edited:

Toonadri550

Destiny Islands, Twilight Town and Olympus Coliseum are confirmed from the trailer. They would never have shown them if the worlds weren't going to be in the game. Even though they're not confirmed, we all know there'll be worlds based on Toy Story, Marvel, and Star Wars since Nomura hinted at all 3 during interviews.

Surely Radiant Garden will be in the game as well, as otherwise that means no FF characters. It also just wouldn't be KH3 without the 100 Acre Wood, especially with the recent 2011 movie.

The only confirmed worlds so far is Destiny Islands and Twilight Town,Olympus coliseum is not confirmed.
im not suprised if they reveal OC soon but i think we get a pixar world first xd

SephirothZ

Maybe be its a good sign that they haven't announced any worlds yet then. It might indicate that they are actually incorporating the worlds into the story instead of it being a stupid repeat of the movie story line that has no purpose other than "is riku/xehanort/the king here? Nope? On to the next world then"

I think that is my biggest complaint for the worlds in the first couple games. Hopefully there is no more "I gotta find Riku" stuff in every Disney world.

Fortissimo

I think that is my biggest complaint for the worlds in the first couple games. Hopefully there is no more "I gotta find Riku" stuff in every Disney world.

I can totally see it happening again what with seeking out missing characters and the 7 lights and 13 darknesses. However, they have a golden opportunity to utilize this large number of characters per disney world. Thus making the trip to each disney world useful by thickening the plot. Yes yes, Xehanort can have his white meeting room but there's a whole universe he could be utilizing.

With so many new disney movies since the last KH game, it would be simple to explain some misfortune in the word due to something happening in the kh universe.

I'd be fine with the whole "I have to find ______" so long that you actually find someone or something important to the story arc while you're there.

lazy bum

FF characters can also appear in Olympus Coliseum. (or Twilight Town)

Honestly I hope they use KH 3 to finally end the useless Cloud subplot. I don't really care in which world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back