• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream Role

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Choc

Hmm, well I'd be more than thrilled to be Elphaba...

But, I would foremost love to be a villain/antagonist of some sort.
I'd also like to be a comic-relief character.

Wicked

absurdiam
I'd kill to be Elphaba....OMG!

But I'm a guy, so that most likely wouldn't work out.

EDIT: Just noticed Choc's post....lol....HAHAHA. I'll be Galinda/Glinda then. hahaha. You be my Elphie.

D

Deleted member 74488

Dream Roles;

Johanna (It gets Anthony ;P Now if Anthony was absolutely horrible...well thats just hard and dissapointing.)
Mrs Lovett (I'd probably get this and not Johanna if I got a main, my voice is too low.)
Elphaba (Awsome witch, much? xD)
Lindsy - Jekyll And Hyde. ( A bit of a slut but overall; :D )
Christine Daee (I always voted for the Phantom)
And Emily {Corpse Bride...they need to make a Musical for that..}

Apollo

Silver Member
I've already gotten to play my dream role. But I'd like another chance, because I felt like I didn't do all that well.

Clogsworth- Beauty and the Beast

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
MUSICAL:
Into the woods - Either one of the princes or the wolf (who is often double cast as cinderella's prince)
Camelot - Lancelot
Les Miserables' - Jean Val Jan

I'm sure there are more that I'm missing. but those are definitely my top 3 and in that order

Aliahya

Bronze Member
My dream role is to play the the evil one. They always get the best musical numbers usuall :)

I'd also love to play cinderella

and or Mrs Lovett. <she's kinda evil and good>

Rix

:)
Awards
Oh! Any villain! I would also have loved to play a princess in any fairytale like Cinderella or Snow White oor something.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Just because of my werid obsession with Phantom of the Opera I'd have to go with Christine Daee.

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
If I were a woman I would love to be Christine or Carlotta from The Phantom Of The Opera. I wanna be Carlotta because, in my opinion, she's fucking hilarious lol

But since I'm a man, I would love to be The Phantom, Jean Val Jan, or Sweeney Todd.

And next fall, the two high schools in my town are coming together for a production of Beauty and The Beast. So I would love to be either Gaston or the Beast.

Wicked

absurdiam
Just because of my werid obsession with Phantom of the Opera I'd have to go with Christine Daee.

I'd love that, if I were a girl.

If I were a woman I would love to be Christine or Carlotta from The Phantom Of The Opera. I wanna be Carlotta because, in my opinion, she's fucking hilarious lol

But since I'm a man, I would love to be The Phantom, Jean Val Jan, or Sweeney Todd.

And next fall, the two high schools in my town are coming together for a production of Beauty and The Beast. So I would love to be either Gaston or the Beast.

Well, I've done Sweeney and that is one of my dream roles. GO FOR BEAST!!!

Grey

Melchior Gabor, the main character from Spring Awakening. If only the rights were out for my school to do it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back