• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dual wielding as a main form of battel (For sora)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I think dual-weilding is better off being used as a special ability or something like that. Like the way it was used in drive form.

Kiwi +

Awards
I like single Keyblade, seems much better just like that. Leave the dual ones in drive forms or whatnot. Not as the default. =/

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
mabey we could switch figting styles not like drive forms but just hist stance and mooves/attacks lists and limits

Yea i really dont like the idea ether. the man rresone i asked is cause me and a friend were talking and he sad if sora can Dual wield eithout the drive forms afer KH2 then in the next game would he do it all the time? so i cae here and asked u guy/gals what u thought.

Tatsu

If its like the days mission mode duel wielding than yeah. Because mission mode with duel wielding roxas was hard as hell. I still cant beat Anti Saix as duel wielding roxas.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
If its like the days mission mode duel wielding than yeah. Because mission mode with duel wielding roxas was hard as hell. I still cant beat Anti Saix as duel wielding roxas.

It wouldn't be bad if it was as powered down as DW Roxas was, but as long as it was still a special ability or form, not a main battle form.

dual-wielding would be great as long as it was in a form and not as powerful!

Fix'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back