• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Episode 7 Summary! [SPOILERS]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Thanks very much for the translation!

... That's it though? Disappointing indeed. I was expecting the epic return of one of BBS's main characters or something. Blah. This all just screams "we ran out of time and it screwed us over".

Why does everyone seem to think there's gonna be a coded 2?

Because it's left on a cliffhanger and Mickey wants to return to the digi-world.

Danimar

I can't understand... is this the actual ending? °_° And where's the stuff about Mickey, Pluto and Riku that Nomura promised to reveal? There must be an Episode 8 next month. This is not an ending, it can't be THE ending of the only game set after KH2! °_°
Now they may enter the data world again and Mickey reveals Sora "the truth" as it appeared in the trailer.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Maleficent and Pete are dead? Just like that? Wow.

Just because the connections weren't as obvious as Aqua the zombie crawling out of Pluto's anus to say 'howdily doodily' doesn't mean there were none. I'm going to wait until BBS comes out before I pass judgment on that aspect of the game.

Last edited:

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
@ Raz - It doesn't say they are dead, just that they vanish. I doubt they'd give two main villains of the series such an inglorious end.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Well I don't really get it at all. Where is the real Sora and Riku at the time.
Still we need to see that half data world at the end.
Can you put it on Youtube for us?

Also I do believe that we will free TAV in the next game. ( if there is any )

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well I don't really get it at all. Where is the real Sora and Riku at the time.
Still we need to see that half data world at the end.
Can you put it on Youtube for us?

Also I do believe that we will free TAV in the next game. ( if there is any )

She doesn't have the game. She just translated the walk-through from a website

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
@ Raz - It doesn't say they are dead, just that they vanish. I doubt they'd give two main villains of the series such an inglorious end.

Oh. I kind of wish they would die.
Just to mix things up a bit.

They're totally just milking this. :/

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
The final boss is a fucking darkside?! They're seriously that opposed to letting a disney villain ever being a final boss?

You know I wasn't really expecting much, it was a cell phone game afterall & was just something to distract people on subways but it manages to fall short of even that expectation.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Sorry... I would upload videos of it if I were able, but unfortunately I do not have the game. I guess we'll have to wait for videos of the game to show up on nico nico or something similar.

I can't see them ever permanently getting rid of any Disney villains. Just "it looks like they're gone, but not really!" situations.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Naw, they've gotten rid of a fair few.

Some bring-backs were just plain stupid. Ursula fooling Ariel again was not believable. Oogie Boogie coming back was lame. Jafar fit with the movie, and he's dead for good, now.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
So, in summary, Data Sora and Riku lost their memories by debugging the Journal, more messages popped up that Mickey wants to know about, and Mickey wants him and some others to go back in?

So they just wiped the slate clean.

roxasthemighty

In my parents basement, sittining in a beanbag cha
coded just pulled the bottom tile from the jenga game. A series that was perfectly clear, now makes no sense. Why did Nomura have to go and make a game that only a fraction of the population will ever get to play? if this is supposed to tie bbs, days, coded, and kh3 together, its doing a shitty job. Was coded 2 ever confirmed?

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
So, in summary, Data Sora and Riku lost their memories by debugging the Journal, more messages popped up that Mickey wants to know about, and Mickey wants him and some others to go back in?

So they just wiped the slate clean.

Basically, this game was so that in the next game we can actually have a point to it, and finally figure out who "them" is, and what was going on with King Mickey and Riku while Sora was being Sora. It could even tell us who made Journal Riku. So this game was a succesfelly useless game that people paid for, just so they could learn nothing, but have more questions.

I think this is the best installment of the series yet.

coded just pulled the bottom tile from the jenga game. A series that was perfectly clear, now makes no sense. Why did Nomura have to go and make a game that only a fraction of the population will ever get to play? if this is supposed to tie bbs, days, coded, and kh3 together, its doing a shitty job. Was coded 2 ever confirmed?

No, we're just assuming that The Mystery game is goingto be some form of a Coded 2. It hasn't been confirmed or even talked about. Just optimism.

WaveK89

Well, this game certainly has gotten me intrigued...and confused. I going to go with what Organization_42 had said. :

But based on the ending that you've posted, I'm guessing that they need to go to this data world, and they can't use digital Sora. So Mickey is going to use the real thing instead, and that's what the letter at the end of KH2 was about: he's going to ask Sora to go into the data world and figure out what's going on.

Now, just have to wait for BBS.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
If anything it hints at Mickey going more than the real Sora.

Awards
...nothing ever REALLY said that this was the last episode, everything said that it was a climax and that the final episode is near. I honestly think there will be an 8th and final episode, if coded and BBS are "deeply linked" then it would've been more obvious to their link, there wasn't in this episode. I think the new world that was created will be the final world, the final episode. It's possible that this world may even be the gathering place where they Keyblade War was fought. I'm not gonna hold my breath for an 8th episode, I just really think that there is gonna be one.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
...nothing ever REALLY said that this was the last episode, everything said that it was a climax and that the final episode is near. I honestly think there will be an 8th and final episode, if coded and BBS are "deeply linked" then it would've been more obvious to their link, there wasn't in this episode. I think the new world that was created will be the final world, the final episode. It's possible that this world may even be the gathering place where they Keyblade War was fought. I'm not gonna hold my breath for an 8th episode, I just really think that there is gonna be one.

Yes, it was said that Episode 7 will be the Final Episode.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
I wasn't sure whether or not it was, I'm just going along with Heartstation on this one. If they say it is, I'll believe them. No where else has said it is the last episode though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back