• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Eraqus or Erauqs?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
it appears newer scans have said the name is Erauqs. or is that just someone who translated and photoshopped the pic.

still, it's a bit confusing now.

A

Audo

Famitsu and VJump had it as Eraqus while Dengeki has it as Erauqs.
Basically, what this means, is that we're not going to know for sure which it is until English localization happens, lol.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Famitsu and VJump had it as Eraqus while Dengeki has it as Erauqs.
Basically, what this means, is that we're not going to know for sure which it is until English localization happens, lol.

that's upsettitng...they also spelled xehanort's name differntly...maybe it actually is fansubbed

Allister Rose

French Lover
personakingdomphantasystaroceangaidenwarriorsoflightlunar02.jpg

this one

EDIT:not this one. it's this one
http://www.rpgland.com/content/medi...tasystaroceangaidenwarriorsoflightlunar01.jpg

Key to Truth

Awards

Allister Rose

French Lover
I see nothing bad spelled there, in Xehanort says Zeanooto, wich is the romajinized version of Xehanort, and also Erauqs (It's gonna probably be like that, not Eraqus, but it's still going to be pronounced as Eraqus) says Eraqusu.

did you read the little note at the end? i said

EDIT: not this one. this one

and then i posted the other image of the link

Erauqs

Aww, now I might have to change my sig. Xehanort is spelled hella wrong. I'm guessing these scans are incorrect. Xeanorht is pronounced that was, though. Are these scans new? Because I haven't seen them.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I still think it's Eraqus, because in the interview where Nomura explained the name, he said it was an anagram. Yes, his name backwards is still an anagram, but I would think that he would have specifically said "Erauqs is Square backwards" instead.

Key to Truth

Awards
IT's in little words near the pictures. You gotta look closely. Above the japanese. See it?

Holy shit, i must be blind xD Yeah, it says Erauqs, how it should be since it's Square backwards as Yen sid is Disney backwards... and i don't think anyone added it to the picture before uploading it xD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Even if Eraqus is like that it is still "Suqare" which would be said "Sukuare" in Japanese which roughly translates back to Square in english. They just spelled it backwards the way it is pronounced it seems.

Unless my Japanese professor fails and I just asked her and she duped me.

Awkward Squid

I'm surprised nobody made a thread on how to pronounce it :/

I always thought it was Eraqus. Guess we'll have to wait until BBS comes out.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
People should probably stop saying "It is ___", because the truth is--we don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back