• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fox News: Obama is Racist

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
lol, so if one person they bring on Fox News says Obama is racist, then I guess it doesn't matter if the other person on Fox defends Obama from that claim. Everyone is still gonna jump on the entire network. That's hysterical!

Fox constantly has people on with the opposite view-point so that they can give them a hard time.
That's how they do.

They're not a news network. They're a sham.

very differentiable
Awards
blablafoxnews.gif

I thought this to be a fitting image, can't deny it. I wonder if there are any news stations who hold centre-politics, which are, in the end, fairly balanced.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
fox said something stupid?

oh wow, what a change from the norm

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
"i think he hates white people"
"im not saying he doesn't like white people..."

>~> i hate it when people do that.
fox news..lol.. i use to watch it a lot but then i stopped watching tv..but ill watch i want to watch news.. just cuz its easier.. "/ but id rather watch cnn for news except i forget what channel it's on..lol.

@ikkuh: um i think channel 8/9 kusi or whatever seems more balanced then 5/6. and cnn.

Awards
Glenn Beck said something ignorant, baseless and hateful? I'm shocked and amazed. Tell you what, next time, make a thread when he says something that isn't retarded -- that'll be something to discuss.

If you want real news, stay the fuck away from television. ALL televised news is a sham. Fox simply happens to be the most ludicrous of the entire bunch. CNN has become the Michael Jackson channel, Fox News will spew whatever right-wing fundamentalist bullshit it takes to keep people their ratings up courtesy of people like Palmer, and MSNBC only bothers to report on the stories that make their opponents look bad.

I don't think there's any such thing as truly unbiased news, but National Public Radio comes close and at least they actually report consequential events. If not that, try the internet; Huffington Post is awesome.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Glenn Beck always says stupid stuff like this so I learned a long time ago not to listen to him or Fox News.

If Obama hated white people, he would have to hate half of himself. I doubt he would since he was raised by his WHITE mother and his WHITE grandparents.

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
My mom and I like watching GB. Unlike other loser news channel, GB actually do research. But the reason he is calling Obama racist is because Obama open his big mouth and said that officer Crowley acked "stupidly". Then later Obama saided that he didn't know all the detail.

A

Azrael

FoxNews has done it again.

Looks like another Obama is Racist crap.

Oh noes, we should totally like impeach him.

Woodrow Wilson was a racist and we didn't impeach him. Fox, go fuck off.

C

Crossroads

......FOX NEWS......

This is what they're about these days. Not surprised.

Awards
My mom and I like watching GB. Unlike other loser news channel, GB actually do research. But the reason he is calling Obama racist is because Obama open his big mouth and said that officer Crowley acked "stupidly". Then later Obama saided that he didn't know all the detail.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that he prefaced the statement "The police acted stupidly" by saying "I don't know all the details". Did you even watch the speech where he spoke about it? Apparently Glenn Beck doesn't do his research and neither do you.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Glenn Beck is one of the worst news reportors/journalist in the entire country, I wasn't surprised when he moved from CNN to Fox.

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
Actually, I'm pretty sure that he prefaced the statement "The police acted stupidly" by saying "I don't know all the details". Did you even watch the speech where he spoke about it? Apparently Glenn Beck doesn't do his research and neither do you.

Yes I did watch the speech and listened as well. Thank you very much.

Novastar56

WTF! lol they have sooo many loopholes in their arguments. If he was so racist, he would despise HIS WHITE MOTHER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back