• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Full 7 pages from this week's Famitsu (translated)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well I am happy that a Greek City will be in Olympus Coliseum but I hope more worlds will be shown at Jump Festa.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
thanks so much guys, this is looking really great. and krexia...what does the picture with kairi and her grandmother at the top of the page say...could you add the translation on that?

Last edited:

Sparkz

One of the best scans yet! It's almost release time, just another month *.* . Im so Happy! The opening seems wicked :eek:

MasteruXehanorto

khbbs1.jpg

Anyone noticed 6 player online? o_O This game is perfect!

αsiя

space coke
I noticed it but i dont really care because I dont think ill be able to play with 5 other people
maybe 3 but not 5

A

Audo

I honestly hope that the intro movie changes depending on which character you pick.
What I mean is, if I pick Terra's scenario i want to see Terra falling down the ocean or whatever, not Ven.

so sick of Ven.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by Audo
I honestly hope that the intro movie changes depending on which character you pick.
What I mean is, if I pick Terra's scenario i want to see Terra falling down the ocean or whatever, not Ven.

so sick of Ven.

I'd really like to see that, with each version of the intro focusing on the character whose story you've chosen, but wasn't there something about how the player progresses slightly into the game before choosing a character?

I get you on the Ven thing. I don't have anything against him, but the entire plot of Kingdom Hearts is made to revolve around Sora. Yeah, Kingdom Hearts is Sora's story, but there are other main characters besides him. Makes you feel really sorry for Roxas...

P.S. I'm sorry about the double post. My internet's been acting buggy (and laggy) so when internet explorer failed epically, I assumed my post didn't get through.

Last edited:
A

Audo

I hate Roxas just as much. Roxas and Ven can die.
Honestly, if he's the only one who gets featured in the intro movie in the water part or whatever, I'll be pissed.

And I actually think you do pick the scenario from the start, just because we've already seen some scenes that take places before everyone departs that seem very scenario-only. Like Ven talking to Vanitas, or Aqua talking to Eraqus, or Terra talking to MX.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

so sick of Ven.
i want that too but the part of terra falling doesnt feel right, that kinda got old.
im hoping all three of them have different openings :36:

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I never saw anything Thebes-related in the scans.

If you see one of the pics on the 'Mysterious Tower' section pages, one of them show Terra fighting against the Gladiator Unversed on what appears to be the central plaza of Thebes (the place where the statue of Herc was located but wasn't there as the latter haven't became a hero yet.)

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
This is great.
I still can't not believe it is almost here.
I love the scans too.

Raiinu K.D.

Awards

Gosh, you're such a Terra fanboy >:U!!

If you see one of the pics on the 'Mysterious Tower' section pages, one of them show Terra fighting against the Gladiator Unversed on what appears to be the central plaza of Thebes (the place where the statue of Herc was located but wasn't there as the latter haven't became a hero yet.)

Yeah! When I saw that, I was all like, "o___O Wait a moment-- isn't that outside of the Coliseum?!"

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Yup, most probably outside the coliseum since in the film itself, the coliseum is indeed located in Thebes.

EDIT: But I'm not quite sure yet because in KH2, outside the coliseum gates is a portal to the Underworld and behind it, it's a desert. :/

Last edited:

WhinyAcademic

Awards
Impressive... a CG opening after all. Can someome get that image of TAV without the text or the pictures? Thank you - vistor message me if you do so and finish. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back