• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

GamePro 358/2 Days Review

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
The story is only incomprehensible if you don't even try and understand :/ Which I'm guessing they didn't give a shit. These people really should get fans of the series to review them instead of clueless idiots who know nothing about KH at all.....

Also your poartners are helpful sometimes >>; especially later on maybe not really at first......

Awards
The story is only incomprehensible if you don't even try and understand :/ Which I'm guessing they didn't give a shit. These people really should get fans of the series to review them instead of clueless idiots who know nothing about KH at all.....

Also your poartners are helpful sometimes >>; especially later on maybe not really at first......

They're just trying to say that for the casual gamer, without brushing up on the other games, many aspects of this one will leave them confused. Days relies heavily on the assumption that you've played (and are still aware of) many things that occurred in the last three games.

Which is true. You can't deny that the story can get a bit convoluted.

XYZ

Well now, maybe that is just the wrong pov. New players are just gonna have to start the series in Roxas' shoes ;)

And hopefully not understanding certain plot points will strike interest and will lead people into the older titles.
[/wishfulthinking]

Sora1915

Bronze Member
They're just trying to say that for the casual gamer, without brushing up on the other games, many aspects of this one will leave them confused. Days relies heavily on the assumption that you've played (and are still aware of) many things that occurred in the last three games.

Which is true. You can't deny that the story can get a bit convoluted.
I guess but still, I mean he made it sound like it's completely incomprehensible......byt yes I am aware that it would be hard to understand what's going on without playing the others. I realized that quickley when I was playing it xD

Sacred X

Freshmeat
When Square tells you that you can play the kingdom hearts games without knowing about the others, they are lying straight to your face.

Ehhhhhh. I wouldn't apply that to all games. I played KH2 just fine without the aid of CoM. I didn't understand everything as well as I could have, but it was still playable.

However, based on the review, I'll conclude Days might be in that genre.

S

Shadow Soldier

That's because what happened in CoM, was basically happened all over again in II. Like, everyone was reintroduced again.

Sora1915 said:
These people really should get fans of the series to review them

10/5, 20/5, 358/2.. I could see the reviews pouring in now...

Karutomaru

Banned

But consider this: Tesuya Nomura said in his Nintendo Power interview that newcomers to the series would start on a clean slate just like Roxas so they won't know what to expect.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards

I tried to keep up with the kh story but gave up after hearing there was going to be 3 separate games...and there are like 4 different version of this guy

was a lot better when they stuck to single sequels and focused on making that game the best it can be instead of release three separate smaller games, one for cell phones wtf.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Kingdom Hearts Coded isn't all that important to the story really.
I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be one of the most important, more so than Days, at any rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back