• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guess who no damaged the boss without using magic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zulkir

I saw the first part of the thread title "guess who no damaged the boss" and was like "WAS DONE A LONG TIME AGO!" but...damn you did it without spamming those mines!

You get +1 Eggman dance to celebrate your victory!

hutt.gif

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Oh, I didnt realize it was the OP who actually no damaged it. I thought he was just bringing a video to our attention. Great job OP you have mad skillz

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
No spamming the claymore mines, well I gotta say, you did what I couldn't.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Wow, that was sweet. You must have studied the move set of the VS to manage to doge every attack so well.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Wow! This seems a bit more impressive than the one battle where someone beat him without the mines, but used other magic attacks. Even so, I can only imagine how much harder this will be on Critical mode.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Wow! This seems a bit more impressive than the one battle where someone beat him without the mines, but used other magic attacks. Even so, I can only imagine how much harder this will be on Critical mode.

I don't know how it can be any harder on Critical Mode because all of VS attacks are one-hit KOs.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
You were on a... rrrrroooooolllllllllllll!s1letsroll
Nice bro!

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Wow. Just, wow. I'm very impressed by your skills. You managed to dodge every single move of the VS, and beat him without damage when you moved in in the middle of some of his attacks. If rep was still around, you'd get one my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back