• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Having just finished Days, I have some questions for everyone (Possibly Spoilers, maybe)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deep-Wonder

I'd like to preface this by saying that I thought the game was excellent. I enjoyed it for many reasons. I was impressed a DS game could be that good.

However, I'd like to discuss the things that sort of ... annoyed me.

1. Did anyone else find that the majority of Heartless fly around avoiding you? Seriously I had to keep chasing and chasing them before I could get a combo in, especially the Heartless in Wonderland.

2. Heartless tended to stray from their "spawn areas" while fighting and they simply disappeared. When they reappear, of course, they are at full health. Annoying.

3. Bosses tended to be nearly harmless expect for one OP attack that raped you if you got caught. This may just be my paranoia....

Just wondering if anyone thought the same way. Feel free to add to my list of annoyances.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Deep-Wonder said:
1. Did anyone else find that the majority of Heartless fly around avoiding you? Seriously I had to keep chasing and chasing them before I could get a combo in, especially the Heartless in Wonderland.

2. Heartless tended to stray from their "spawn areas" while fighting and they simply disappeared. When they reappear, of course, they are at full health. Annoying.

Three words

Wonderland was annoying.

On some level, I can appreciate the extra level of difficulty those annoyances add to the gameplay. However, on the other hand, there is a difference between challenging a player and annoying a player. Those flying Heartless avoid combat and straying away from spawn areas might overstep in that respect.

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock

3. Bosses tended to be nearly harmless expect for one OP attack that raped you if you got caught. This may just be my paranoia....

1 neverland is hell
2 yes
3 well all bosses had mainly no weak points cuz they just heal from what u throw at uhm

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
The bizarre room in particular pissed me off, all those flying things just never stayed still.

Other than that, all the bosses were very easy... minus saix. Hardest boss for me, for some odd reason.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ugh, totally. Some battles took way longer than they were supposed to. That's why I hate Wonderland...and Neverland, but mainly Wonderland. Coincidently, these are the two worlds that also have the Emerald Serenade. I hate that thing so much.

The only boss I think matches that description (well, for me anyway) is the Dustflier.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I'd like to preface this by saying that I thought the game was excellent. I enjoyed it for many reasons. I was impressed a DS game could be that good.

However, I'd like to discuss the things that sort of ... annoyed me.

Just wondering if anyone thought the same way. Feel free to add to my list of annoyances.

1. I hated Wonderland for this reason.
2. Another reason I hate Wonderland.
3.I didn`t have trouble with any of the bosses except for Dustflier, but I hated how long and tedious it was to beat some of them. Especially the Ruler of the Sky.
4. Another problem I had in Wonderland was that while I was trying to attack the heartless I`d accidently go into another room.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Ugh.. I agree with 3. That annoying spider grave heartless boss thing in Halloween Town would one hit rape you with that claw attack when you got near him, took forever to get him down.

Worst boss in the game. By far. I HATE those claw things too, you CANNOT hit them.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Ugh.. I agree with 3. That annoying spider grave heartless boss thing in Halloween Town would one hit rape you with that claw attack when you got near him, took forever to get him down.

I didn`t think the leechgrave was that hard. You just have to know how to avoid the claws.

SilverCyrus

I never noticed this.
One thing that annoyed me though is that in Mission mode if you accidentally jump near a door you would go through it, and when you get back in the room everyone is healed.

This happened to me many, many times. especially in wonderland.

the only Boss i seen that had a 1hitko (or close) was Xion.

WaveK89

All the Requiem kind of Heartless annoyed me. Of course, this annoyed me more in Wonderland since that's where they're abundant.

It seems interesting they made all the Heartless (with some exceptions) based on a a generic set. It made fighting them much eaiser since the all types of the Heartless had similar and predictable manuevers.

Most challenging Heartless would have to be the Leech Grave. Took me awhile to beat that one.

Radon

mofo
I noticed all of those. There wasnt any real tactics involved in bosses, mostly just hit them and know when to run away. Ive said this before and I'll say it again, Heartless bosses get boring.

8shortfuse

4. Another problem I had in Wonderland was that while I was trying to attack the heartless I`d accidently go into another room.

lol, yep. i was just playing and that kept happening to me.

I didn`t think the leechgrave was that hard. You just have to know how to avoid the claws.

I attacked the claws. when you destroy all 4 the leechgrave is like stunned (not really stunned, but I don't have a better word for it) and you can attack him without him attacking you. Then the claws reappear and you do it again. That's the only way I could beet that one.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
IMO Wonderland was almost as hard as Neverland. At least in Wonderland, you didn't have to worry about flying WITH the enemies :/

Deep-Wonder

It is a DS game, so I understand the limitations, but the bosses were truly annoying at times. As people have said: attack, run away, attack, run away. I spent most of my time gliding in circles around the enemy. For their simplicity, the battles lasted too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back