• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey all members of KHI

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
Silh is actually a great admin. The only negative, noticeable difference is the lag, but that has always been, and has nothing to do with him. The 25 character rule is gone, I can say fuck, and I'm having a flame free fun time. This is the first time in months.

Yay Silh.

holy crap! the 25 char. rule is gone?! YES!!! seems silh is an ok admin

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
That just tells me I won't have to do much to please people.

Rix

:)
Awards
Silh has actually not done a bad job as the new admin so far!

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I really like how allowing you to post less than a complete sentence makes Silh an alright admin by your standards.

In all honesty it doesn't.

From my perspective, nothing has changed but the word fuck, 25 character rule, and massive lag.

For whatever negative effects of Silh becoming admins, providing there are any, I haven't seen. There are a lot of aesthetically pleasing changes to KHI, I'll admit to that, most of which were done by Gopher, Monkey, Manchester, and whoever else does the job. This is not to say that Silh may or may not have had a hand in it, but if he did, I'm not aware of such.

Considering that nothing bad has happened to KHI to my knowlwdge, it's easy to say that he's either:

A. Doing as good a job as the previous admins.
or
B. Doing a better job than the previous admins.

And while the positives, again from my perspective, are only minor, they are a nice addition to an already great site.

Also, lol @ banned word.

Back