• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I don't want to study :(

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key_of_Faith

I have a Biology test on Saturday, and I have to study 3 CHAPTERS! Each one is longer than the next :S The teacher is so freaking weird. She actually gives us homework and stuff and says: "Here's some home work to have fun with" and I'm like o_O who the hell has fun with HOMEWORK?! Teachers LOVE tormenting us...:(

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Haha, ok 3 chapters

wait until you have to read 9 chapters for a test which is worth 50% of your mark, then you can complain like a little bitch

or maybe 13 chapters for an exam worth 86%

tl;dr shut the fuck up

Awards
General Discussion is, like, totally your blog, dude. No, really. It is. Anything else you'd like to tell us all about? Your boyfriend need an operation on his crotch, maybe? Your dad being mean and not letting you go to the Nickelback concert? We're all ears. Please share your life with us. Please. We NEED to know every last intimate detail, and we need it now. HURRY, GODDAMNIT, I'M ABOUT TO COME.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
i peed 5 minutes ago

it felt good

then i cried because i had to study 3 CHAPTERS FOR A BIO TEST ohno

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
no need to complain because 3 chapters is nothing to complain about

if you complain about fucking 3 chapters, then you're just a little shit who doesn't do anything but complain

Z

Zulkir

You should study just for the sake of it.

The more you study, the easier studying will become, before you know it you'll be hungrier for knowledge than you will for games and other fun.

Effective Study Skills

This is a good guide, read it, you might find some good pointers.

Here's some home work to have fun with" and I'm like o_O who the hell has fun with HOMEWORK?! Teachers LOVE tormenting us...:(

Me, then again Biology is way more fun compared to homework in other classes.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
General Discussion is, like, totally your blog, dude. No, really. It is. Anything else you'd like to tell us all about? Your boyfriend need an operation on his crotch, maybe? Your dad being mean and not letting you go to the Nickelback concert? We're all ears. Please share your life with us. Please. We NEED to know every last intimate detail, and we need it now. HURRY, GODDAMNIT, I'M ABOUT TO COME.

like general discussion has ever been anything but this

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Psh, I have a Bio quiz and Chem test on four chapters tomorrow, two of which I still don't completely understand. And I'm three years younger than you.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
meh i will just kill myself after i graduate so i don't have to deal with college :) suicide solves all you problems desu

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
For this thread's sake, I hope you're taking IB Biology or something....

If you have a test on Saturday, you can study one chapter today, one tomorrow, and one before the test, and review the material of everything you studied previously before you start the next one. You're not exactly in deep doo-doo or anything.

Me, however? I have my Chemistry test on Tuesday and it covers so much fucking material that I have to figure out it scares me thinking about it. But it'll be okay. I just have to study.

Same goes for you.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
studying with a smart-ass asian friend has always helped me, correcting each other's mistakes and jus chilling makes stuying bearable

just don't become too dependant on it

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I have a problem just as relevant to the thread title:

People keep asking to study with me for this Chemistry exam and I keep agreeing to do so but in reality I HATE studying with other people and don't know how to tell them to GO AWAY without looking like a jerk. I don't want to study with these fools. KHI wat do i do

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I have a problem just as relevant to the thread title:

People keep asking to study with me for this Chemistry exam and I keep agreeing to do so but in reality I HATE studying with other people and don't know how to tell them to GO AWAY without looking like a jerk. I don't want to study with these fools. KHI wat do i do

When they ask, you tell them no. Lmao that's it. I kinda know how you feel, I have to help people on the track team with math during study hall, when I need to be doing my own work. Being intelligent has its drawbacks....but to the OP, study my nigga. That's all there is to it. Even if you don't like to now, there are ways to make material interesting in a way that applies to you so you're not banging your head on your keyboard the whole time.

Byakuya

stop bitching

study, graduate

get free jobs. you probably have no idea how much of a difference graduating from high school makes it easier for you to get a job

hell, i get declined on job applications simply because I was shit in school so they get mad when I say i got all straight A's and had perfect attendance. but it begs the question why they couldnt figure that out i was lying when they see i didnt graduate from high school

dumbasses, im perfectly capable of working a cash register if a guy who stood out in the rain just to watch someone drive by and got banned from a high school for carrying around a knife and hitlist can

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Yeah, get to work. At least you are probably studying from a text book (answers are right in front of you). Wait until you get assigned multiple novels that need to be read before you can even hope to pass a test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back