• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I KNOW WHO VANITAS IS!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Please explain how ATW can be Vanitas. It's kind of impossible. Becasue if Vanitas was young ATW, then who would Braig, Dilan, Even, Aeleus and Ienzo be working for? And ATW is old. I don't think 10 years would be enough to turn him into a child.

BGizzles456

Please explain how ATW can be Vanitas. It's kind of impossible. Becasue if Vanitas was young ATW, then who would Braig, Dilan, Even, Aeleus and Ienzo be working for? And ATW is old. I don't think 10 years would be enough to turn him into a child.

This, and we saw a flashback which was 9 years before KH in KHII that showed Ansem the Wise and he looked pretty much the same.

Frozura

Because we have not seen ATW yet, and the apprentices would be working for ATW still, just that Vanitas would be his alter-ego, we have already seen him as 2 different people in a way (Diz and ATW) so why can't he be Vanitas?

I mean what's the point in having the Xlll somebodies but not ATW himself?

BGizzles456

Um, maybe because he can't wield the keyblade? AtW never seen the keyblade until he was first introduced by the King.

Just because we haven't seen AtW doesn't mean he won't be in the game. I am sure he will make a cameo.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
but DiZ is as old as ATW. And why would he have an alter ego? Did he do some experiment on himself or something? How could ATW be running the kingdom if Vanitas is jumping from world to world?
This, and we saw a flashback which was 9 years before KH in KHII that showed Ansem the Wise and he looked pretty much the same.
You have a point.
Um, maybe because he can't wield the keyblade? AtW never seen the keyblade until he was first introduced by the King.
and this.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Because we have not seen ATW yet, and the apprentices would be working for ATW still, just that Vanitas would be his alter-ego, we have already seen him as 2 different people in a way (Diz and ATW) so why can't he be Vanitas?

I mean what's the point in having the Xlll somebodies but not ATW himself?

AtW isn't evil, for one thing. Second, don't you think AtW would have freaked when he met young Xehanort and he called himself Xehanort? Also, AtW doesn't have yellow eyes and doesn't have black hair. Not too mention they don't even have the same voice actor.

BGizzles456

don't you think AtW would have freaked when he met young Xehanort and he called himself Xehanort?

Well, he didn't exactly "freak" when Riku called himself Ansem, but still, I do not think Vanitas is Ansem the Wise. I believe he's a black haired Sora, much like how Xion was a black haired Kairi to Roxas.

αsiя

space coke
Well, he didn't exactly "freak" when Riku called himself Ansem, but still, I do not think Vanitas is Ansem the Wise. I believe he's a black haired Sora, much like how Xion was a black haired Kairi to Roxas.

Because he already knew who Riku was and who Ansem SoD was

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Because we have not seen ATW yet

That's superb, indisputable evidence you've got there. However, there's one problem: Vanitas can't be Ansem because Larxene's somebody (who hasn't been shown either) is Vanitas.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
It's a young ATW!

There you go, the puzzle has been solved!

...no...just...no...

You kinda have some loose ideas on your theory, seeing as we haven't seen AtW yet, nor have we seen Vanitas' true face yet. But, we have heard each other's voices, and they are very, very different.

Sorry, can someone close this?

Frozura

Oh and Marluxia's somebody is a hermaphrodite which actually gave birth to both Larxene and Marluxia!

:3

Key_of_Faith

Vanitas is Xehanort the Apprentice. Assuming that XtA is 25 and Vanitas is 15, and that AtW would find him 10 years later and makes him an apprentice, Vanitas can be XtA.Oh, and one more thing. If you all think that the Org's somebodies became nobodies within BbS's time frame, then think again. I mean, how can Ienzo (look at his picture he's a kid!!) suddenly has an adult nobody? And The rest, too. Lea, Isa, and Braig are younger than how their nobodies look. The same goes for Vanitas (or XtA). So it's safe to say that Vanitas is XtA, and he was found 10 yrs after BbS.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Vanitas is Xehanort the Apprentice. Assuming that XtA is 25 and Vanitas is 15, and that AtW would find him 10 years later and makes him an apprentice, Vanitas can be XtA.

Ansem the Wise found Xehanort after the events of BbS, nine years before KH1. Also, Nomura said Xemnas looks to be 30, and seeing a how Nobodies can't age, i doubt Vanitas would be Xehanort alone unless he somehow got affected by Kingdom Hearts and joined with MX and Terra.

Oh, and one more thing. If you all think that the Org's somebodies became nobodies within BbS's time frame, then think again. I mean, how can Ienzo (look at his picture he's a kid!!) suddenly has an adult nobody? And The rest, too. Lea, Isa, and Braig are younger than how their nobodies look. The same goes for Vanitas (or XtA). So it's safe to say that Vanitas is XtA, and he was found 10 yrs after BbS.

Except it's already a fact Xehanort was found right after BbS. Lea and Isa don't have to become Nobodies at the same time as the first six, so that can solve the age problem. And Xigbar looks exactly the same age in the BbS trailer where he is not a Nobody yet but has a eyepatch and the scar. Ienzo, well, who's to say he didn't use the power of illusion to make himself look older? Either way, Xehanort, Ienzo, Even, Braig, Dilan and Aeleus all became Heartless and Nobodies nine years before KH1.

jean1000695

Website
slumberingirl.wordpress.com
Vanitas is Xehanort the Apprentice. Assuming that XtA is 25 and Vanitas is 15, and that AtW would find him 10 years later and makes him an apprentice, Vanitas can be XtA.Oh, and one more thing. If you all think that the Org's somebodies became nobodies within BbS's time frame, then think again. I mean, how can Ienzo (look at his picture he's a kid!!) suddenly has an adult nobody? And The rest, too. Lea, Isa, and Braig are younger than how their nobodies look. The same goes for Vanitas (or XtA). So it's safe to say that Vanitas is XtA, and he was found 10 yrs after BbS.

No, Xehanort appears in front of Ansem the Wise right after BBS. There's no way Vanitas can be Xehanort, for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back