• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Don't forget that there's all the hearts inside him that may cause Sora's heart to break (yeah, Data-Sora could handle it, but what about real Sora? That is one of the main points of Coded; to see if Sora would be able to handle the pain of all those connected to his heart).

I think that's what the end of the trailer is. And I have to tell you... I haven't been this excited for the game yet. :3

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
Yeah but I doubt that has anything to do with it. Those are Dream Eater eyes, not Unversed eyes.
My brain cannot process anything right now because there are too many thoughts rushing through it.

Actually, the novel specifically states that Vanitas had red eyes and a face of pure darkness before he was given form, like the unversed themselves.

Awards
Gameplay at 5:33 is definitely in Atlantica. The rest of the gameplay segments are pretty easily identifiable except for 5:46. It doesn't seem to have the visual style of any of the worlds presented so far. I want to say Toy Story because of the gift boxes, but that's too hopeful probably.

Actually, the novel specifically states that Vanitas had red eyes and a face of pure darkness before he was given form, like the unversed themselves.

Uh, I know lol, that's why I said "Yeah, but..."
Those are Nightmare eyes underneath the hood, not Unversed eyes, and I highly doubt Vanitas had Nightmare eyes (they were probably similar to the Unversed). You could argue that some dream version of Vanitas could have Nightmare eyes but it's just as well that anyone could have them.

darkheart709

Bronze Member

yeah, that what makes me think that it may be vanitas, just in his true form and in a organization cloak. Maybe he can't sustain his Sora look anymore after the events of BBS. Maybe Young Xehanort's plan is to have ven's heart return and break Sora's heart so Vanitas can inhabit Sora's body so he can have his beings of pure light and pure darkness again to make the X-blade

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
Uh, I know lol, that's why I said "Yeah, but..."
Those are Nightmare eyes underneath the hood, not Unversed eyes, and I highly doubt Vanitas had Nightmare eyes (they were probably similar to the Unversed). You could argue that some dream version of Vanitas could have Nightmare eyes but it's just as well that anyone could have them.

Sorry i didn't quite get you :)
Sorry about that, you do have a point :)

Mr Yippie

Gameplay at 5:33 is definitely in Atlantica.

nope, thats Sora's underwater segment of Prankster's

dodged a bullet

The rest of the gameplay segments are pretty easily identifiable except for 5:46. It doesn't seem to have the visual style of any of the worlds presented so far. I want to say Toy Story because of the gift boxes, but that's too hopeful probably.

the rails and the "5A" made me think Monsters Inc

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So perhaps the Tron: Legacy World has something to do with deciphering the data Master Ansem put into Sora's heart. If so, then nice, the Disney world's aren't just a distraction!

Awards
nope, thats Sora's underwater segment of Prankster's

dodged a bullet

Ah, you're right! I'm glad lol.
Atlantica would be such a waste, really hoping that it's as others have suggested, that it's some weird flashback thing (hence the KH1 clothes). Buuut, I don't see why they would include Ursula to begin with if that was the case, not like she was important.

Haha MAYBE YOU FIGHT HER IN PRANKSTER'S PARADISE AFTER MONSTRO.
derp.

micbeasty

Ah, you're right! I'm glad lol.
Atlantica would be such a waste, really hoping that it's as others have suggested, that it's some weird flashback thing (hence the KH1 clothes). Buuut, I don't see why they would include Ursula to begin with if that was the case, not like she was important.

Haha MAYBE YOU FIGHT HER IN PRANKSTER'S PARADISE AFTER MONSTRO.
derp.
Maybe since in the realm of sleep your seeing past memories of the heart of the worlds, that she was actually the one to plunge this world into darkness in association with Maleficent...idk haha

Awards
Holy fap! This actually does look like it may be the best one! I can't wait 'til we start getting English trailers and an English release date. Trying my hardest not to watch anything online when this comes out in Japan may kill me. :|

Radar

Bronze Member
When I woke up and saw this, I.. i dont even

Was that sora's heartless at the end in that cloak????

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
fahweulhfawuehirlawheurlhaweilhraweirhawehra

This always happens on a Tuesday, whenever I wake up early to do work and I get sidetracked by some huge update.

guyyyyys don't leave me to put everything up by myself ;A;

Last edited:

Mr Yippie

maybe Maleficent rounds up the baddies from KH1 and does a hail mary into the ROS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Symphony%20of%20Sorcery.png
Symphony%20of%20Sorcery.png

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
O.O That was amazing. How could he treat Mr. Mew like that?! lol Shiki in the fountain. And Ursula...? Then pretty much everything else just destroyed my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back