• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 3D What world is this?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
It'd be about time they finally included it too, after rejecting it twice.

Seriously. Hopefully it will be just as enjoyable if not more enjoyable than Deep Jungle

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I'm sure the Jungle Book will be amazing from what we've seen so far in the leftover data in Birth by Sleep. It's a lot more fancy, ruin esque, etc. compared to Deep Jungle.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Now I'm going to have the Bear Necessities song stuck in my head. As revenge I will stick it in all of your heads!

[video=youtube;9ogQ0uge06o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ogQ0uge06o[/video]

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm fairly skeptical on Toy Story...I feel like that they would save for KH3 considering how popular Toy Story is.

They could have TS1 in this game and TS2 in the next. Or original TS plot in this one and TS1 or 2 in KH3.

(What if when Tom Hanks said that there was another TS movie, he was mistaken and he was being told about KH *wishful thinking*)

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
They could have TS1 in this game and TS2 in the next. Or original TS plot in this one and TS1 or 2 in KH3.

(What if when Tom Hanks said that there was another TS movie, he was mistaken and he was being told about KH *wishful thinking*)

They could only do Toy Story 2 IF this isn't a dream world...however, most of the speculation seems to lead that it is a dream world...so we'll have to see.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Imagine the spinning, jumping, and flying around in Andy's room

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Go play Toy Story 2 on N64. Especially the first level.

To me, that's the ideal way to experience the world, and I'd love to play it as Sora! ^.^

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
[video=youtube;G0CwnrEjO4Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0CwnrEjO4Y&feature=related[/video]

at the end of this video you can see sora entering this area through a hallway in what loks to be like traverse town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back