• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation in the opening post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu.

I think we can all agree that adding Kuja (as well as ANY FF villains) is a bit of a stretch. But Nomura has been known to push the limit.

...and fail. Setzer and Vivi were just there in KH2. My mental image of Setzer was ruined. Vivi was...blah. Seifer, Rai, and Fuu were okay, but still blah.

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com

...and fail. Setzer and Vivi were just there in KH2. My mental image of Setzer was ruined. Vivi was...blah. Seifer, Rai, and Fuu were okay, but still blah.

The entire Twilight Town gang shouldn't have been included. I prefer to forget that Vivi was ever even in KH2.

Rexy

Bronze Member

I can see Barthandelus as a boss xD we could have Lightning in our party, a boss like that could be guarding the door to the castle so that Sora and company could not enter Ansem's castle

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com

I can see Barthandelus as a boss xD we could have Lightning in our party, a boss like that could be guarding the door to the castle so that Sora and company could not enter Ansem's castle

...please, no. If they're gonna include someone from FFXIII, not Barthandelus.

Yaag, on the other hand...

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

I miss Leon and the gang. Here's hoping they return in KH3D. It's been too long my old friends.

Rexy

Bronze Member

...please, no. If they're gonna include someone from FFXIII, not Barthandelus.

Yaag, on the other hand...
i was only kiiding around xD but now since Cloud and Sephiroth are gone, i can see maybe Garland, Warrior of Light and Lightning beeing there...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Barty? Are you sure we need more pedo old men in KH? XD Orphan serving as a lock to some door would be pretty interesting, though. XD

I want Raines. Please give us Raines.

The entire Twilight Town gang shouldn't have been included. I prefer to forget that Vivi was ever even in KH2.

Lol, I feel the same. I actually truly forget at times. "Vivi" "Wait, Vivi was in KH?"

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com

i was only kiiding around xD but now since Cloud and Sephiroth are gone, i can see maybe Garland, Warrior of Light and Lightning beeing there...

Cloud and Sephiroth aren't gone, they've just continued their fight elsewhere, so I think we'll see them again soon.

Hopefully in a Midgar-inspired world? Anyone with me?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I miss Leon and the gang...):

Cloud and Sephiroth aren't gone, they've just continued their fight elsewhere, so I think we'll see them again soon.

Hmmm...Something like a technological/industrial city? Maybe~

Rexy

Bronze Member

I'm with you... but i think that would be a little too much... lets see, we have disney worlds and KH worlds... since the game is a mixture of disney and ff i think we could have a world or two from ff... i'm with you yes xD since i'm a fan of FFXIII i would like to see cocoon

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I'm with you... but i think that would be a little too much... lets see, we have disney worlds and KH worlds... since the game is a mixture of disney and ff i think we could have a world or two from ff... i'm with you yes xD since i'm a fan of FFXIII i would like to see cocoon

We aren't going to ever have a FF world in KH. FF anything is just a cameo in the game. Original Worlds replace the homes of FF characters. Doesn't mean we can't see worlds inspired by FF locations. Radiant Garden makes me think of the Gardens in FF8.

Absolute

We aren't going to ever have a FF world in KH. FF anything is just a cameo in the game. Original Worlds replace the homes of FF characters. Doesn't mean we can't see worlds inspired by FF locations. Radiant Garden makes me think of the Gardens in FF8.

I wonder if they should start peppering FF characters more into Disney worlds and make those their home worlds. Like for instance Cait Sith in Beast's Castle, or Cecil in Twilight Town or FF royality visit a Disney royalty.

Radar

Bronze Member

So who do we think are the 2 companions in TT (not Donald and goofy).

How about..MF and MX's nobody?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

So who do we think are the 2 companions in TT (not Donald and goofy).

How about..MF and MX's nobody?

Those are odd party members. o_o So no. MX doesn't have a nobody. Xemnas is his nobody. o_o

The bbsv2 secret movie?

Idk im drunk.

Don't drunk post in the KH sections. o_o

Not every flamboyant guy has to go around in a thong. There are plenty of alternatives that are flamboyant enough to suit Kuja.

I'm not saying that every flamboyant guy has to be in a thong. Kefka is flamboyant and he's in normal clothes. I'm saying that Kuja's costume is really the only thing that fits him.

Well, what movie has a setting that looks similar to Traverse Town?

Ummm...I can't think of any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back