• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Site Update [2/29/12]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Yippie

im gonna get butt ravaged if the only other worlds are TWTNW and Destiny Islands

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Hurray! I was waiting for them to make the official boxart into a wallpaper :) Also, the more HQ images we get of it, the more I want that adorable Giraffe!

MinerKing

I'd put money on TWTNW. :C

I actually wouldn't mind TWTNW as long as they expanded it like they did with Traverse town. I'm really digging what I see with the new districts. They could do some really great stuff with TWTNW.

snow_flake40

Awards
Aw, I love the logo for The Grid, especially how the text is reflected on the two panels above and below... Yeah, I'm easily pleased.

And urgh. Only one month 'til JP release. I'm gonna have to avoid the forums and the majority of tumblr until I get the game in my own mitts in order to escape all of the inevitable spoilers. I'll still be checking the main site for news of a European release and junk but... Gracious, I make boring posts.

LordPhantomhive

Awards
Nice logo for the Grind. And is Sora short or are Sam, Kevin, and Quorra pretty tall?
thegrid4.png

maggosh

Awards
Website
www.khwiki.net
13-2 is concentrated in the 13-2 thread, and by unfollowing most blogs on Tumblr... I've missed most things. But people use spoilerific avatars and signatures on this whole forum when it comes to KH; I don't see any way to avoid it other than to leave.

I think he meant because of only a month and a half between releases.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I just realized that even though Koumori Bat was finally covered in a magazine they still did not add him to the official site :( Poor Koumori Bat :p

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I actually wouldn't mind TWTNW as long as they expanded it like they did with Traverse town. I'm really digging what I see with the new districts. They could do some really great stuff with TWTNW.

Nomura said any returning worlds will have new areas, so that's pretty much a guarantee
....guarante is a weird word...

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
You think DI will have new aersa too? And when you think about it, there's nothing for anyone to get mad about returning to DI, TWTNW, or Pinochio's world.

Since when is DI a confirmed world?
There really isn't any evidence of it coming back in the trailers or anything.
Or is this on the Square Enix website?, because that is blocked at our school.
But yes, if DI comes back in DDD it will have new areas, well it should anyways.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Since when is DI a confirmed world?
There really isn't any evidence of it coming back in the trailers or anything.
Or is this on the Square Enix website?, because that is blocked at our school.
But yes, if DI comes back in DDD it will have new areas, well it should anyways.

Its not on the site, but we have seen it in the trailers, and in the new Famitsu/Jump I think in one of the screenshots Yen Sid said he was going to send Sora and Riku to Destiny Islands during the time it was destroyed. So it may be the tutorial world like some people were anticipating it would be.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Its not on the site, but we have seen it in the trailers, and in the new Famitsu/Jump I think in one of the screenshots Yen Sid said he was going to send Sora and Riku to Destiny Islands during the time it was destroyed. So it may be the tutorial world like some people were anticipating it would be.

ahhhh ok, I haven't had the time to read thoes.
If it ends up being a tutorial world I'm not entirely sure if it will have much new area's though :/
BUT! It is a returning world either way and Nomura said if it's been done before expect new areas, so expect new areas

Recon

Art of War
Awards
A awesome small update woo~

Don't forget that March 3rd is coming up in a few days to release even more new information.

Katsagu

Awards
A awesome small update woo~

Don't forget that March 3rd is coming up in a few days to release even more new information.

Oh so true :D Cant wait, i want to see how the place of the event looks like :)

Oved the images and the wallpaper :)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You guys are plenty welcome to join us in our slumber party while we cover the event :3c

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
You guys are plenty welcome to join us in our slumber party while we cover the event :3c

Cool new avvy, and sure, why not? :D

Yeah, as long as we get to explore the other side of the island again and it uses Bustin' Up On The Beach for battles again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back