• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX in the Next Issue of Famitsu Weekly!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Time again for an update for Famitsu Weekly! As you already know, last month it was revealed on VJump's KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days scan that there would be a feature covering KINGDOM HEARTS Re: Chain of Memories in the next issue. A month has passed, and as expected, Famitsu will also be providing their own information regarding this title within KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX, so as to not miss out on all the fun!

You can expect information galore from us next week, so stay tuned!

Source: hokanko-alt.ldblog.jp

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yay. We can finally get more about Re:CoM.
This has certainly been the one with the least amount of coverage, so I'm excited for what they have to show.

WayToDusk

I wonder how they'll change re:Com? Hopefully they'll give Riku better cards when it comes to Wonderland...

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
They're giving Marluxia a fourth form now.
I kid, I kid.

In all seriousness, I'm excited to see this news. :D

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I wonder how they'll change re:Com? Hopefully they'll give Riku better cards when it comes to Wonderland...

I think the most common complaint was the awful lip synching, but maybe they've updated the models in here as well.

I wonder if we will get some more new renders like with Days last time for Sign to cut out. ^___^
As for who I'd suggest Naminé, Marluxia and a new render of Ansem SoD.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Deep Jungle & End of the War floors are in.

A guy can dream, can't he?

Megavoltage

Awards
I'm not expecting much beyond proper lip synching and updated models but I'd love it if they added in a new scene with Ventus in Chain of Memories. Just a quick shot of Ven sleeping when Sora walks by a wall to his hidden room, something like that.

wii.red24

Although Re Com isn't my favorite Kingdom Hearts game it will still be nice to see what sort of enhancements that Square has made to the game i'm looking forward to it.

WaveK89

Can't wait, one of my favorite games in the series. I'm not expecting much change, but any updates/improvements is just fine by me.

Are we there yet?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm definitely expecting a new render of Namine and possibly Repliku and DiZ. Whatever they decide to release though, you can count on me as always!

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
If only a new render of Larxene or Zexion were possbilities :( On the subject of Namine, I would love to see a render of her sitting with her sketchpad.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
If only a new render of Larxene or Zexion were possbilities :(

Indeed. Unfortunately for us they've decided to recycle all of the Org's renders from Days ;A;

I suspect Ansem SoD's will be the one from KH3D, but it'd be nice to get an official release of that. The only one there is from the Ultimania and it has that scan texture xD

On the subject of Namine, I would love to see a render of her sitting with her sketchpad.

That's classic Nami! I'd love to see that as well <3

kupo1121

Awards
I don't know if I'm the only one...but I was thinking, I would really love if one day they made all the cover arts from the game except with in game models O__O So that all the coverarts would become 3D. I only thought of that because of thinking of a 3D Namine who is sitting on the cover of 1.5 HD Remix...

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Whatever they decide to release though, you can count on me as always!

You're too kind :3

I suspect Ansem SoD's will be the one from KH3D, but it'd be nice to get an official release of that. The only one there is from the Ultimania and it has that scan texture xD

I sure hope that they change Ansem SoD's fish face. It looks so different from the face he has in reality, it kinda makes me cringe whenever I see the transition between full-motion Ansem SoD face and fishface Ansem SoD. Also, fix the lip-synching. If they do just these two things, I'll be a happy chap already.

I don't expect to see too major changes (especially new worlds, I think that's a bit of an unrealistic expectation to begin with).

Thundah

I am really looking forward for the news, just to cry a lil' more.

Don't really know what the will bring new probably one or two renders and some screens. I would like to see true HD screens.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Sounds about accurate. There should be a complete list of changes and additions, a message or two from the staff, and an average of 3 renders and 5-10 screenshots?

TepidShark

Awards
The framerate in the Jump Festa trailer is what concerns me about Re: Chain, but I doubt that is something they would talk about in this feature. (I.E. If it is fixed, they would probably let the game speak for itself on that matter, if it isn't they probably wouldn't want to bring it up.)

Alpha Sonix

Just from looking at the Jump Festa trailer, I don't really expect much from Re:CoM. In fact, I would probably say they focused on it the least out of the three games though that still won't stop my enjoyment from seeing the screens so I'm looking forward to it, bullshots or not.

kupo1121

Awards
Just from looking at the Jump Festa trailer, I don't really expect much from Re:CoM. In fact, I would probably say they focused on it the least out of the three games though that still won't stop my enjoyment from seeing the screens so I'm looking forward to it, bullshots or not.

I feel like they definitely will focus on it the least out of the games, but it makes sense that they would. It is the most recent game so it has the best graphics and it is already in English, fully translated and all, it isn't like KHFM or KH2FM where they have to at least change the text and such on the game. ^_^

TepidShark

Awards

I feel like they definitely will focus on it the least out of the games, but it makes sense that they would. It is the most recent game so it has the best graphics and it is already in English, fully translated and all, it isn't like KHFM or KH2FM where they have to at least change the text and such on the game. ^_^

That all being said I hear that when making a game, framerate is one of the last things developers get to. Though I don't know if that applies to HD Remastering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back