• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts II: Requiem For The Fallen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Re: Kingdom blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballs II: Requiem For The Fallen

[going to edit this!........]

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
A Lost Truth

Strange...

Everything looked so...Strange, unfamiliar and Different almost out of place and surreal yet ...vividly nostalgic. The feeling that she was here before was evident, that she had known this world very well was out of doubt but then why does it appear like a totally different place. Although it was the same world, the same sky and the same life, she couldn't but notice the explicit change in the faces that passed her, the voices and sounds that echoed around her, the colors, the tastes, the smells and even the sudden vastness of the places in front of her very eyes. It all seemed new to her all of a sudden. The place that she had known, grew up in and thought was the one place that she could never feel a stranger at was almost no more recognizable to her eyes. The thought struck her mind hard leaving her to a bit scary conclusion, one that wasn't really pleasing to her. Radiant Garden wasn't the same one she had known.

Just How long have I slept?, the young teen's thoughts voiced her questioning feelings as she walked aimlessly in the large and wonder filled market. The sound of her light footsteps against the cobblestone ground lost in the hundred other new sounds and loud chatter of the crowds that walked past her. Those wide sapphire orbs darted around the colorful and countless shops that lined the streets, each displaying various and different items. Lots of things that she didn't recognize and a few that she did. It was all just new and a lot to take in all at once but what really caught her attention was that she didn't see a single face she knew despite all these crowds of people that filled the place. She was slowly starting to realize that she had been away from the realm of light for a long while, a really long while. Her feet suddenly slid to a stop, a bright smile lit up her beautiful face as her gaze fell on a certain colorful cart.

"At least some things never change..." she chuckled softly as she made her way to the ice cream cart. Maybe it hasn't been that long, maybe she was just over thinking things, I mean things are always in a state of change so what does she know?. Though even if she was proven other wise, she wouldn't be really surprised, somehow she felt she wasn't expecting to awake at all.

"Thanks." Raine grinned thankfully to the ice cream man as she paid him his munny. That was a relief, she wouldn't have known how to react if munny wasn't still the currency to this world, at least she wouldn't need to worry about her expenses now, she has more than enough. Her long exploring walk brought her to yet another crowded park, there was the laughter and giggles of some children running around and playing together with wooden swords and gun like toys, adults who just sat there for a little piece of peace, some teens who were just hanging around and running errands, others who were just up to their own business. Raine eyed the scene amusingly as she walked to a vacant seat and quietly sat taking another bite of her strawberry flavored ice cream. Her fiery red hair fluttered ever so softly as she leaned her back against the seat, tilting her head towards the clear summer sky. It's cerulean serenity reflected in her glass like eyes as she wondered how many times has she looked at it? how many people has this sky witnessed go and come? how many laughters and tears? It must have witnessed hers too as well if only she could remember the missing parts. When every other thing has changed, this wide sky was and will always be the same.

With a slight yawn Raine straightened up, taking the last bite of her ice cream as she thought about checking the rest of the world after wards and maybe check out that potions shop on her way back but her cheery thought was suddenly interrupted by her senses. Her head whipped to her right, her eyes narrowing in suspicion, face tensing at the sudden feeling of danger approaching and with one swift leap, Raine was up and running, drawing with her the curious gazes of the surrounding by passers. It was like a sharp jolt of electricity has snapped at her instinct, extending to every single thought and sense she had. Her awareness was fully awakened and alert, like a radar detecting it's location with precision. She could feel it very well now, almost see it, like a pitch black dot in a back ground of pure white. It wasn't really far from her but it was surely close to someone else, she had to move faster.

As she arrived to her destination, a small square in the west of the city with a white water fountain in it's center and similar in architecture and looks to the other areas, She spotted four figures. Two guys and a girl and the one thing she was looking for, a heartless. Luckily, They were already taking care of the situation without a problem. To her surprise though they were both carrying a distinct key shaped weapon, a weapon that can be no other than the keyblade. Could they be...?

"So that's it. Since when could those things posses water?" one of the young keybladers said as he tried to attack the heartless. It disgustingly oozed and bubbled out of the dark fountain water...if that was water anymore. The cursed creature surfaced out of the fountain, a sharp clawed hand extending from the mass of slime shaped creature ready to strike the young man but he swiftly threw an ice spell at it freezing the heartless on the spot though it wouldn't last for long.

"Now your chance! Take out the possessor!"

But before the other young man could move, Raine's own keyblade was already slicing the block of dark ice into a clean half. An arc of sapphire lightl illuminating a trail where her keybladel attacked, seconds before the ice shattered into a hundred pieces spreading wildly into the air and causing a cloud of white dust as the dark creature evaporated into nothingness. Her red hair fluttered momentarily in the cold breeze before the screen of white subdued, letting her sapphire blues finally meet with the other three.

"Are you guys alright?" She quickly asked, concern apparent in her chiming voice as she approached them. Her calm face painted with curiosity and interest as she looked to the two guys, eyeing them for a symbol that she hasn't spotted.

"You guys must be apprentices then," Raine said in a matter of fact tone, her friendly smile back on her lips. "[color=#007ba]who is your Master?, I don't think I've seen you two before.[/color]" she asked politely looking at them with expectation before she realized that her curiosity had taken over her manners, She should at least introduce herself. "oh sorry, I forgot to introduce myself" She quickly added, her cheerful tone still echoing in her apology. "I'm Raine Kaname, I was under Master Leon Fortis's supervision." She said confidently, expecting them to so easily recognize the name and totally oblivious to the truth she was about to face.

Last edited:

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Re: Kingdom blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballs II: Requiem For The Fallen

A Huge Title

The firm pat to his back being welcomed as well as the praise, Tevin shrugged coolly and chuckled. "Well, someone's got to bail you out of trouble." He pointed out, just before the fountain behind him erupted, the hartless making its appearance in full form. Persistent little pests, weren't they? Turning around casually as it prepared another swing towards him."Oh ..definitely mad." he joked as Capell stepped in the way, using his knowledge of ice spells to halt the attack directed for him. In the meantime he cracked his neck and watched Capell make easy work of the enemy, waiting for his turn to attack if it wasn't beaten in the process. It was then that he pointed out a speck in the Hartless' torso, and it was in fact, a Possessor. He was just as confused as Capell. Since when did Possessor's possess water? With the further use of his ice magic, the torso with the real Hartless was frozen.

"Alright, I hear you ..say goodnight." Responding to both Capell and the Hartless itself, Tevin drew the Ki-blade at the very center. But, out of nowhere, came a girl around their age, slicing the hartless and ultimately ending this battle. Flowing, red-tinted hair and a nice skin tone to boot, this girl was a pleasant person to look at ..although the shoulder guard thing, he didn't know what to make of that. Well, his finisher was ruined, but he wouldn't complain, at least he got a good amount of hits in before the entire thing collapsed. And then she asked if they were alright..he noted that. Apprentices of who? Masters? The more this girl went on, the more confused and misplaced he got. He had never seen this girl before in his entire life. She looked to be at the same age as he and Capell, but not that much younger and older. He dug his Ki-blade into the ground and leaned on it as she began introducing herself. Raine Kaname ..that was an attractive name, but he was sure he would have heard of her somewhere. As far as he was concerned, anyone with a Ki-blade would have been well known by him and Capell. To Tevin's very own knowledge, they were the only ones in Radiant Garden with these weapons. And then she spoke of a Master ..Leon who?

Tilting his head gently to the right, Tevin tried figuring out if he ever heard that name before. Capell was, out of respect, a geek ..maybe he knew a little more, but he doubted it. Tevin wasn't dumb, nor was Capell ..but they weren't experts on what was happening and who was where. "..Miss Kaname." he began, standing up straight and grabbing the handle of his Ki-blade tightly, pulling it out the ground. Drawing it back in a sudden, quick motion, he threw his Ki-blade directly towards Raine, only to have it disappear instantly, just a few inches before collision. Testing reaction time wasn't so wrong, was it?

"We're no one's apprentices ..we're just some guys who happen to have mystical weapons with power." Tevin shrugged, watching the blue vapor cloud around her disappearing. He was good at making it disappear, it seemed. "Never heard of a Leon before either ..and your lack of faith in us is duly noted. Trust us, we would have taken care of that Hartless without breaking a sweat." giving her a thumbs up and a grin at that, the young man kept his eyes on hers.

Almost the same color as mine ..if not brighter..

"...." his grin faded as he kept his eyes on hers, being lost within them. Who was this girl really, and what were all these terms she was using? So bizarre. ".....Oh!" shaking his head as he realized he was staring, he hit his forehead with his palm and jogged to her. "I'm Tevin, my friend over there is Capell ..and that's a girl he just saved.He's kind of a hopeless romantic, but you learn to love him." more like a hopeless romantic. Tevin waved his hand at Capell, just so he knew he was messing around. Then, he turned right back to her, eyes back on hers almost immediately. "Nice to meet you ..if you want, we could help you find this Leon guy ..but like I said, we've never heard of him ..or at least I haven't."

Then, he held out his hand for her to shake. No hard feelings meant, if he offended her.

"..Your eyes..never seen anything like them before." the words just slipped out, but he couldn't just stare at her without a reason. She deserved to know why he found himself staring, didn't she? No reason to hide it.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
"..Miss Kaname." The blond haired one was the first to speak directing Raine's gaze at him as she awaited their answer. Though as he stood up straight, he suddenly and unexpectedly threw his keyblade at her in one swift swing. Admirable, it spun fast slicing the air, now a few inches from her and yet she hasn't moved or even did so much as blink. Though it was in a complete blur and almost hard to see, her right hand was suddenly extended to her upper left effortlessly, grasping her keyblade in a reverse grip with more than enough time to block as his keyblade was about to collide with hers, now less than inch away it disappeared in a gleam of light leaving behind a blue vapor like cloud. Raine's bright smile never left her face even for a second, it was a fast move but not something that she can't handle easily. It was evident he was testing her which she found a quite amusing fact, how long was it since she had her strength doubted?. They were in her opinion past an apprentice level and much more closer to keyblade masters with those skills but, they weren't which quite confused her, she didn't note any badge on them at all, weird.

"Nice move..." She commented lightly, now with a smirk but evidently not intended to be a rude act.

"We're no one's apprentices ..we're just some guys who happen to have mystical weapons with power." his words came as a surprise to her as she listened intently, she wasn't expecting an answer like that.

Not apprentices?, who trained them on using the keyblade then? This is getting weirder...

"Never heard of a Leon before either .."

They haven't even heard of Master Leon?! WOW, her eyebrows traveled further and further up with every word he spoke, It-It must've been a long time I guess...

"and your lack of faith in us is duly noted. Trust us, we would have taken care of that Hartless without breaking a sweat." he pulled out such a cheerful grin and gave her a thumbs up. She couldn't but smile back in return.

"oh I didn't mean to underestimate your abilities, I just thought an extra hand wouldn't hurt" She chuckled softly lightening up the situation. But she was really starting to wonder what happened to all the keyblade masters she knew? no, everyone knew. What happened to her friends? to the keyblade academy? How has she got out of the realm of Da-rkness? How long has it been?, Millions of questions attacked her thoughts looking for answers she didn't have, answers she yearned to find out.

"I'm Tevin, my friend over there is Capell ..and that's a girl he just saved. He's kind of a hopeless romantic, but you learn to love him." Tevin said jokingly as he introduced himself and his friend to her, it made her feel light harted seeing friends again that she felt how much she missed her best friends.

"Nice to meet you Capell, Tevin." She replied, her smile widening genuinely as she looked at both of them and back at the girl. It was always pleasant making friends, at least she won't be alone for a while and they might actually help her find somethings out.

"Nice to meet you ..if you want, we could help you find this Leon guy ..but like I said, we've never heard of him ..or at least I haven't." Tevin offered, extending a hand to her. She shook his hands cheerfully, meeting his gaze with a friendly one. "yep, I'd much appreciate your help guys." She said dismissing her own keyblade in a glow of sapphire light.

"..Your eyes..never seen anything like them before." the compliment came out unexpectedly that she could't help stopping the blush that painted her cheeks in a lovable rosy color. She laughed nervously trying to shake her embarrassment off and respond naturally.

"why, thank you." She replied, her finger scratching her cheek as she distracted her gaze with inspecting the white fountain she was standing next to.

"So, Do you guys know how to at least contact the keyblade academy? They might have-" she stopped dead in her sentence when she noticed that her words didn't make any sense to them. She figured she was talking into riddles from the looks on their faces.

"I figure you have never heard about the keyblade academy before, have you?" It was more of a conclusion than a question but it was still disappointing to her. She let out a sigh, looking at the cobblestone ground thoughtfully, thinking of a way to solve this problem when it came to her.

"umm do you know where the gummi ship hanger is?" She asked a little scared at the answer she might receive.

Last edited:

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards

Brol slides down the road as he spots a unfamiliar face with Ryu, Max and Dewey. He crushes his helmet in his hand as he clenches his fist as he whips out his key-blade with force as he appears behind Kouga with his key-blade beside his neck. His crimson eyes fixate against Ryu's as he looks over at Max and Dewey.

"...Are you guys ok? I didn't mean for you to crash land here.. I was the biker.. and there still a reason why your here... But first... Who are you?" He tightens his key-blade choke hold on Kouga,"... Who are you?!"

Last edited:

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards

"What the hell," Kouga says as the weapon that came out of nowhere went onto his neck. As Kouga gave Ryu and the other two a stare they seemed to not have a answer themselves on the matter.

,"... Who are you?!"

"I think the better question is who are you and...,"Kouga asked then taking the small window of Oppurtunity of keeping the person off guard Kouga grabbed the mans right leg and with a swift motion brought his hand infront of his neck and tripped the attacker and dodge losing his head. Getting into fighting position Kouga finally answered the mans question.

"Names Kouga, just a old friend of Ryu and guessing by your converse so are you," with that said Kouga easied himself as he looked at Ryu.

"Do you know this guy Ryu cause I don't remember him from are time fighting Slexif?"

Last edited:

Peace

Awards
Ed enters Traverse Town, looks around, and says "So this is Traverse Town? Interesting architecture." He proceeds to walk around the districts, trying to find something interesting.

Several hours later, near the edge of a roof in the world of the Second District, lies Ed. As he lies there with his stomach growling, he searches his left rear pocket. He sits up as he looked into his wallet. "Dammit" He said looking depressed. "I got no cash and I'm starving" He said laying back down after putting his wallet back. He puts a hand on his stomach with a sorrowful look on his face. He slowly closes his eyes to rest for a bit. As he fell asleep his arm slid off him and dangled off the edge.

Last edited:

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Nemora looked cryptically at Sorrow, then held the book close to her chest. "What?" Her eyes glimmered, like a child about to lose a prized possession, "B-but... It's mine. I found it." A little tear streaked down her cheek. Then, in a sudden change of attitude, she backed off and gave a mad expression at the other captain, "Angoros can't have it! If he wants it, he'll have to trade me for it!" She sniffled then, ceased her whines as Hiccup hopped to her other shoulder again.

The Recluce that was sitting nearby was looking at Sorrow worriedly, then returned to its blank stare, thick, barbed, tail twitching like a cat's. Nemora looked at the book, flipped a few pages, secretly ripping them out and hiding them in her sleeve with no way of anyone seeing, then shut it once more, looking at the 'older' Unborn. "Don't ya mean 'Traverse Town'? The place with all the backwords signs and all the alleyways and sewers and big ol' heartless that go 'rawr'? Oh, oh! And all the little doll-houses full of toys that walk around everywhere and talk to everyone!" The thought of so many 'toys' made her happy once more. "I'll go, I'll go! But... Only if Eros promises to make sure my other toys don't get hungry while I'm gone. It's dinner time and they haven't eaten yet."

Her eyes flashed red. She knew what that book said, she even made sure to take out certain pages that... 'revealed' things. It was just so much more fun to make these people think she was a small child who didn't really understand much. Though her thoughts would betray her in an instant, she would never really go against her 'friends'. She just didn't want them to hear certain things lest they 'spoil' and go bad. Still looking like a normal child, she giggled and waved her arms back and forth, waiting to see what the bigger folk would say.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
This world had a special essence. It had the perfect resolution for any hidden notions. The world was filled with nothing but crushed hopes and dreams, and pure darkness all the way through. Even the strongest man or woman, would be crushed to nothing but rubbish. This world, with star light shining brightly, and evil influxing into any being, there was no chance of good or even the pure warriors to withstand this enmity that is the world of the Unbirths; for they are beings of abandonment, and therefore, there cannot be solace.

Slowly, and very slowly. The movements are very discreet, and not noticeable. The halls are shallow, they sense the fear that is about to beckon them. With a being who commands the strongest forces imaginable, and only one who can have the power to match all of this, can truly strike fear into inanimate objects. Who exactly is this being? Is he really someone who can put the deepest fear into the strongest warriors…Indeed he can. This monster is known as many names, but he only knows himself as the General of the Offensive Squad, and the general’s name is only known as Kairo.

The clouds produce an overcast. The entire world of the Unbirths is a melancholy. Those who enter it face a life of despair ahead of them, and no peace can come of it.

At the top of the tallest tower, of the darkest castle, there stood a man, dressed in dark attire. An appearance only fititng to a general. His shoes were metal, pure metal; forged from the best steel known to man. Hair flowed down all the way to front back. A robe with a silver middle-stripe. This being was Kairo, and his plans for the future were not determined. However, his plans for right now is to go to Traverse Town, and seek out those who want to cause the Unborns trouble.

“Those who dare interfere with our plans, will pay dearly.
” Kairo shouted, as lightning began to strike at every direction. In that very instant, Kairo swarmed into a small shadow-figure, as he warped through the very fabric of time and space.

A sudden movement in the third district in the world of Traverse Town was just seen. A figure in a thin, black aura suddenly appeared. Who was this figure? Well it was none other then Kairo, who just in one second transported his entire body to this world. And in this world is where Kairo will conduct the start of his plan.

“Where are those annoying Keyblader’s?”

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
With a slight smirk she placed her hand on Nemora's head, "Sorry there Nemora, considering my Captain is going; I've no choose but to follow." With a wave of her hand more Cailga formed and took it's place behind Nemora. "However the Cailga will be more than happy to tend to your 'toys'." As she said that the three Cailga that were formed straightened and watched Nemora cautiously.

She then tossed a glance at Sorrow, he really thinks he is all that doesn't he? But no matter, schisms must not form, that aren't always good huh? He would have to learn his place another time, after all there is a reason she was a General and he was not. Not that she underestimated him, far be it from that, the reason she kept Sorrow on her squad was because of his ability. But still overconfidence doesn't lead to happy things.

Quickly turning she faced the exit, "Well then to avoid wasting time we should get there quickly." Looking over her shoulder she noted Nemora. An odd girl she was, rather suspicious too, but whatever. It wasn't her job to investigate comrades. "Do the honors Nemo." She paused, why did she use that nickname?

Crap, Nemora was growing on her.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
A strange noise reached Adam's ears. Metallic, which was a bit awkward.

He had been sitting on a bench, minding his own business. He wondered what was happening, but not too much. It was probably just... Well, he had no idea what it was, but it wasn't his job to wonder. Or to do anything, for that matter. He wondered how exactly he was getting by, but then decided it was better to leave that thought and not pursue it any further. Traverse Town wasn't a place for incredible amounts of thought, anyways. It was a place for action. Or, not. Whatever it was for, it was for something, which was the important part.

Armoured things of some sort emerged from a nearby alleyway, and lifted the visors on their helmets. Their eyes were large. And glowing red. Typically, this was considered a bad omen. How bad, exactly? Well, that did often vary.

He decided on the spot they were some type of heartless. As they decided to point weapons at him, it was safe to say target practice was in order. All things considered, he really needed something better than shadows to kill anyways. But, what should he do first? A nice little Fira was always a good idea... So, Fira it was.

He stood up quickly and shot a Fira at the closest heartless. It hurst into flames nearly immediately, and then, looking at the others, he decided that it was time for some Thunder. A spell for each. From the heavens fell multiple small but fairly powerful Thunder spells. He doubted they would kill the heartless, but at least they'd be weak enough that if they survived he could wipe them out with a follow up spell.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------------------------------------------------------

---Traverse Town/ District???---

As the small group of armored foes, fell to the ground from Adam's spells, a small crackle of energy, the color of a bright red, darted from one to the other of the collapsed creatures. Once the energy had passed from them all, slowly, only two of the four metal creatures began to rise, as the other two continued to lay in a smoking heap. However, before the two stationary Armour's could move, the creatures suddenly raised both of their left arms, causing the smoking heaps beside them to shake and shatter, as the pieces of burnt metal immediately started to join with them.

Once this had finished, the two Rusty Armour's visors reopened again, their bright eyes staring at the mage as they released a loud monster like roar, as they still held their weapons in their right hand, while their left due to the mass of metal, had transformed into large hulking monster like claws. The first one to move was the left monster, as it rushed with an immense speed towards the mage, much faster then they had entered the district at the beginning. As this was happening though, the second creature seemed to had disappeared completely from sight.

The same primal roar escaped from the invisible second creature, as in actual fact, it had leaped quite largely straight into the air, its huge monster left arm stretched out with all of its massive metal claws, ready to slice Adam's body straight downwards.

---Traverse Town/ District One - World Gate---

While the entire town was filled with silence, and the occasional sound of echoing metallic footsteps, Anorgos' face smiled beneath his armored covered helmet as the sounds of dozens of terrified screams poured out and filled all the districts at once. The swift and single sound of marching metal, instantly exploded as pounding running could be heard replacing the usual marching.

Loud monstrous growls and roars filled the night air too, as large basic humanoid figures could be seen leaping easily up onto the tall rooftops that filled the town, rushing along them on their arms and legs causing more and more metallic sounds to be heard. "This world will be all but gone soon...." Anorgos thought to himself, before the leader turned his head just a little, staring off in the direction towards one of the districts to where a familiar presence was just sensed. "...If my recollection is correct, I don't believe I asked you to embark to this world, General Kairo..." Anorgos said, his voice echoing around that of Kairo from a swirl of the same reddish crackle of energy, as it circled the powerful General.

"...No matter...search out the town for those with the key...and exterminate them!" With that, the swirl of red energy disappeared, leaving Kairo alone within the Third District, while the sounds of roars and scrapping metal continued to resound through the entire town.

---Radiant Garden---

As the three Keybladers continued to talk, after dealing with the heartless' that threatened them mere moments ago, a soft clanking of metal, not loud enough to be noticed, moved swiftly along one of the town's wall above the three. Whatever was making the sound, it was moving incredibly fast, and definitely had more then two legs. Rushing out from the darkness it was using as cover, the figure finally appeared in direct sunlight.

No more bigger then that of, perhaps a cat of a small dog, the metallic creature appeared similar to that of a giant arachnid. Its many legs, and main body, were completely made out of a gleaming white metal, as at least eight small red gem like eyes, stared down towards the three keybladers, while its rather sharp looking fangs squirmed and hissed at them. With its arrival out of the shadows, the light that was shining down onto the whole city, suddenly refracted off the metal surface of the creatures body, and therefore, gave its position away almost immediately, as it was as good as a lighthouse beacon.

Not wasting any time, the rather large metal spider leaped straight off of its perch above the three, before slamming its many legs into the hard stone ground, causing small cracks to appear from its landing. Staring up at each one of them, the spider's sights rested on the weapons they held, before tilting its head up and releasing a high pitched screech from its entire body. Suddenly, the metal spider screeched yet again, before leaping straight at Raine's neck with its large and very dangerous pincer like fangs.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Brol loses his choke hold as he falls into the ground, only to disappear into it and jump back out beside Ryu. "Kouga..... Tsh... Never heard of you... guess you weren't that important..." He looks over to Ryu, then back at Kouga. He crosses his arms as his keyblade resurfaced from the ground beside his leg. "And for your information, I was there fighting Slexif... I just wasn't in the frontlines like you guys...." He looks away a bit as he watches a horde of pirates in the distance coming their way.

"Either you get yourself useful.. Koga... or you stand back and let either of us take care of this..." Brol pulls out his keyblade from the ground as he looks at Ryu,"...Your pretty quiet to see two old friends at once... Are you hurt?"

Peace

Awards
As the battle rages on between the mage and unborn, Ed wakes from his nap to the sounds of battle coming from somewhere in town. He gets up saying "Who the hell's making that noise?" while rubbing his eye."Oh well," He said getting up energetically. "Might as well see what's going on."

"Who knows?" He said stepping back. "Maybe I'll meet someone like me" He said as he ran and jumped to the next rooftop.

He jumped from rooftop to rooftop until he got to where the battle was. He looks down and sees a guy about his age fighting some creatures off. "He's doing pretty good" He said to himself. Ed looks at the creatures Adam is fighting and said "Never seen anything like those before" as his foot inched to the edge of the roof.

He jumps off the roof and summons his keyblade in a flash of light. He cuts the armor in two before landing on the other with a loud crash. He gets up and says "Hi" to the mage with a hint of cheerfulness.

Last edited:

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
"Kouga..... Tsh... Never heard of you... guess you weren't that important..."

"Hey I was one that eradicated Luxord and Monox of Slexif's Order, and honestly I don't care what you think bud," Kouga shot with a sharp voice. So far all this guy had done was insult and questioned and at this point it was ticking him off.

"And for your information, I was there fighting Slexif... I just wasn't in the frontlines like you guys...."

"Ya that would explain why I never heard off you you walked withen are shadow," Kouga said as a ruffle of what appeared to be a crew of angry pirates was edging there way towards the group. Shaking his head alittle kouga let out a small laugh.

"Nice to see some things never change with you key folks always cauing a unexpected fight," Kouga joked as Brol rudely said.

"Either you get yourself useful.. Koga... or you stand back and let either of us take care of this..."

"Its Kouga thank you very much, and if you really did watch use from the sidelines you would know...," Pausing for a moment Kouga held out his arms before tensing them up then infront of the group crystals started to form around his hands and feet then once covered the diamond like material took shape into claws arounf all four of Kouga's limbs.

"That I can easily handle these type of situations," Kouga smiled as he let out another chuckle.

"So Ryu like old times right... you can stand this one out if you want."
.............................................................................................

"Angoros can't have it! If he wants it, he'll have to trade me for it!"

"Do as you will it was your find I am just saying something like that should at least be shown to Anogros," Sorrow said. Though knowing what he did about Nemora that book was most likely going to stay withen the knowledge of the three people present.

"Don't ya mean 'Traverse Town'?

"No and if memory serves thats Anogros current target meaning its most likely in chaos as we speak, I was told this Kouga is a world traveller currently resting in TREASURE TOWN," Sorrow said making sure he said it clearly.

"Though unless my General says other wise I would like use to at least meet this person and if must force info out of him about Ryu," Sorrow said waiting for Eros's opinion.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
The girl was in a bit of shock and chose not to say anything. She was literally seconds away from being attacked, was pulled out of the way by some random stranger, saw him and his friend pull out keyblades, saw another come out and pull out her own keyblade, then have them talk amongst themselves with her claiming to be from a Master Leo or something. The three seemed occupied amongst themselves, and she gave a half-hearted sigh, finally calming her nerves down.

When she said she didn't want to be alone, she didn't mean this!

Evangeline turned away, hoping to slip away quietly, when she spotted what kind of looked like a spider. Thing is, spiders were usually tiny little things no one would notice, but this one seemed to be rather...large for its size, no? It them launched itself at the girl.

Immediately taking action, Evangeline raised a barrier, more specifically, Reflectga. She was at a stage where her spells needn't be spoken; nonetheless the barrier protected the girl from the spider and it immediately leapt back, ready to strike. It's...icky. she wrinkled her nose, and tugged at the boy's (who saved her) arm. "Umm...are you gonna take care of that, too?" She asked, her voice rather quiet. She assumed the barrier's appearance would've been enough to catch their attention, but just in case, she had let him know.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Really respectful ..no attitude at all ..they don't make nice girls like these anymore. Tevin thought as he certainly noted how gentle and sweet Raine was acting. Even her blush had him smiling a little wider, just out of pleasure.When it came to looks, she had to have been the best looking girl he had seen in a long time, although Capell's latest catch was close to matching that beauty. If there was one thing Tevin had come to learn over due time, it was that looks.weren't.everything.Shocking, right? Now, there were a lot of girls out there who had the looks, the eyes, the smile ..but personality wise, they were either dead, despicable, or just plain dumb in the head. So far, Raine seemed like a pleasant person to be around, and he hoped that it wouldn't change. Girls like her were, as previously stated, hard to come by.

But there he went, zoning out and wishing there were more people like Raine and Capell around. Radiant Garden was really lacking in pleasant company for him, but he didn't complain, he simply lived life. Back onto the subject at hand, he zoned back in, his eyes focused on her cute blush, causing his heart to skip a little. Tevin was no ladies man ..but he wished he knew what to say to make her do that more often. Maybe Capell would know, he was quite the charmer. But what's this about a Keyblade Academy?..and a Gummi Hangar? Head tilted to the side yet again in complete confusion, his eyes narrowed slightly, wondering she was under any ..'influence'. "Raine ..I'm sure we'd know if there was an academy for people like us ..but to be honest, we've never heard about one. We're not trained, we aren't following any masters. You could say that we ..taught ourselves a little." What else could really be said? Raine must have been out of town for a long time, because an academy certainly didn't exist. And Gummi Hangars ..what in the world was a Gummi anyway? He's certainly heard of Gummi Bears, even Gummi Worms, but certainly not a docking back for any sort of aircraft.

"I'd hate to ask but ..have you been ill recently, because nothing your talking about is making much sense right now." Tevin said with a moderate amount of guilt in his voice, hoping not to make her look foolish. What she was saying had no relation to Radiant Garden as she saw it now. Was there really such a thing as a Keyblade Academy here before? However, conveniently prying him from his questioning, a light not far from his current position caused him to turn his head, eyes narrowing as he noted a creature, a very unfriendly looking creature, mind you, looking down at them intently. "...Another one?" Tevin muttered under his breath, stepping a little closer beside Raine as the creature jumped down from its perch, landing and causing the ground to shatter slightly as it did so. Had a little weight to it, did it? "Easy...easy fella ..I don't wanna have to hurt ya.." he tried calming the beast down, as the arachnid-looking creature didn't appear to be a heartless. It must have been the metal look ..come to think of it, he wasn't sure if Heartless had any actual weight.

The creature did not listen to reason, and instead leaped forward, pincers bared, aiming for Raine from the looks. "Got it!" Ascension formed back in his hands by a blue gleam, and gripping the blade tightly, he waited until the creature drew close enough before lowering the keyblade and thrusting it upward, just in time for the little beast to be sliced in two and fade immediately. The moment it jumped in the air, its fate was sealed. Stopping in mid-air was a feat not many could perform. Still, this was getting a little annoying now. Why now, of all times, did they decide to show up? Was Raine connected to all this?

"..I know you could have handled it Raine ..but have you seen something like that before? Its my first time ever..seeing something like that." Tevin kept his eyes on where the creature disappeared, keyblade disappearing yet again, its purpose fulfilled. It was then he looked back towards Raine, only to see a sort of transparent barrier around her. Immediately his eyes went over to Capell ..and then to the girl? Did she do that?

"Is it me or does everyone and their mother have a gift these days?" he inquired to anyone listening, smiling yet again.

Awards
Capell's head hurt, really bad. What's going on here!? Now he wasn't a very stupid person, in fact, he got straight 'A's in school. Well except science, and that was because he blew up the chem lab. However the cluster-fudge of events happening were confusing him a bit too much. For the moment he simply accepted all the things that had just occurred and focused on the now. "Well, I don't know about your mom, but mine is pretty boring." He said to Tevin sarcastically. Turning to the girl with the red ribbon in her hair Capell smiled. "I never properly introduced myself did I? If you didn't catch it from Tevin over there I'm Capell." As he stuck out his hand for a handshake he suddenly noticed how beautiful she was. For what was way too long of a few seconds he had a blank look on his face. Realizing how much of an idiot he was being he shook his head. "Sorry about that. Kinda zoned out there for a second. It's just that I've never seen you around here or the school. Are you from here?"

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards

Now I have to talk. Evangeline thought nervously, taking Capell's hand lightly. She was thinking of something to say when she noted Capell staring at her, with a completely blank look on his face. Why was he staring like that? She felt her face turn red as he shook his head, then ask about who she was.

"Um...my name is Evangeline Esperanza." She spoke, a finger on her chin as she chose her words carefully. "I was born here, but I usually wander around."

She remembered the girl--Raine, was it?--mention Gummi Ships. So, she knew, too? "I, um, I know where the Hangar is, Miss Raine." She spoke, scratching her cheek nervously. She didn't like talking to new people, but it looked like she would be dragged into whatever they were up to. The other thing that bothered her slightly was that Raine didn't bother hiding the World Order. Not all keybladers jumped from world to world, and judging from their conversation before, Tevin and Capell were just a couple of kids who had keyblades, too.

After collecting her thoughts, Evangeline spoke again and she turned, pointing to the West side of Radiant Garden. "If you take this path, you'll reach a fork. On the left is a seemingly dead end, but if you pass through it, the Gummi Hangar will reveal itself."

Maybe...maybe this might not have been such a good idea... Evangeline rested her hand on her cheek, her thoughts wild. It was a whirlwind of events, but now that Raine mentioned the Academy, the best choice would be to bring the two there. Though they were skilled "But...the World Order could be influenced by this..." She closed her eyes for a moment, then opened them again, stating, "And not everyone has this...'gift', Mr. Tevin. Though it really is such a coincedence that we all managed to meet up here, together like this."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back