• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts II: Requiem For The Fallen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
"All right, you can handle yourself."

"Thank you Eros I will be back to report if not to you then Anogros" Sorrow said as he turned around then with a flick of a finger Sorrow summoned three White armors. The difference between these unbirths and Anogros's was ability the ones Anogros weilded were clearly swords men the type Sorrow weilded were like him elemental switchers.

"We go to Treasure Town I want you to find this Kouga Maltien and bring him to me, if he has a keyblader with him call back up and capture them all," sorrow said as he was absorbed into his dark portal.

"And there he goes playing hero.... WATCH OUT," Kouga yelled pulling Max out of the way of a crash landing ship as it barrely missee Kouga and Max's head Kouga watched as the ship crashed by the inn Ryu had just been taken to. Then almost instantly Kouga yelled.

"Lets go catch up with Ryu," and like that Kouga took of with Max still in his grip. however as Kouga got closer to the ship he could see Ryu from the ceilling.

"Hey Ryu just jump down here," Kouga said waving his one good hand then realizing he had Max still in the grip of his other hand he let go of him saying.

"Sorry about that Max."

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Angelos blankly stared at the ground they stood on as his fist clenched up a bit. A insane smile crackled across his face as he looked up at Anorgos," Obviously, It's good to be back... But to be in a body that feels an intense hatred for you and such sorrow for thoses we have destroyed....." The guy flipped his hair out of his face as he grins, looking over at the other leaders and generals that were awaiting news as he looks back at Anorgos," It feels great to feed off of these emotions, such pure emotions almost makes me feel bad for those decrepit, worthless beings we call keyblade masters..." He crosses his arms as he listened to the high general speak as he hushed for a moment, looking back up at the superior with wide eyes.

As the large figure walked, just the mere sight grew a furious pain in his mind as he fell on his knees, unable to even open his eyes. For a moment, Angelos stayed like this as he forced himself to look back up at the figure. Holding his hand , his eye glared foward to General Eros as his pain slowly melted. He managed to stand up and stand beside the Superior as he looks straight foward, his metal wing already extended out as he crosses his arms, not noticing that was was moved by his superior to the other general and leader in the area. To himself,"....Why did he need me to follow him?..." Angelos thought for a moment and shook the thought off as he looked to his side to see the Superior.

"Anorgos..." the general finally spoke again after his slight painful experience. "....I need a favor from you... This body does not do well with the sight of you.... Just a mere glance and it feels as if your presence consumes Angel's heart... Giving me problems with controlling this body... Can you shut it down or weaken it?... " His eyes glare at the man as he looks at him face to face,"....and don't destroy the heart like last time... i nearly died if it wasn't for Angel's body close by...." He stated, as if he had somewhat of a grudge against the unborn superior as he stepped away and stood beside the Superior once again.

Last edited:

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
"Sorry, the spot is already taken."

"What?!" The red-head slammed a piece of paper against the dark, wooden desk; words 'Hiring A Waiter/Waitress' written on it with big, black letters. The restaurant owner sitting on the other side of the desk raised his eyebrows as the woman glared at him with her brown eyes.

"Then why the heck are you still keeping this announcement on your window? Why, I ask you!"

The man sighed. "The girl who got the job just left my office. You can't expect us to take it off only a minute after hiring, can you?"
She remained silent, shoulders trembling as she attempted to calm down at least a bit. He was telling the truth, of course he was. She had once again got mad at a person for no good reason...
Breathing in and out deeply a few times, she forced a small smile on her lips.
"Yes... yes, I apologize. I'll keep on looking, then. Sorry for wasting your time, sir." Not giving another glance towards the man she paced out of the room and the whole building, cursing silently at herself.

That was the last place... Why is it so difficult to find a job nowadays?

The red-haired female Nobody sighed as she turned to the street on her left, shoes clicking against the pavement as she walked. She couldn't live like this for long, spending nights in the apartments of her friends because she had no munny to buy her own. She had been kicked out of her previous work place just because her boss wanted to give the spot to his nephew. Unfair much? Three months of unemployment was a long time.
She walked uphill for a moment before arriving to Sunset Hill, one of the calmest and most beautiful places in Twilight Town. Leaning against the fence, she stared at the orange horizon, the sun shining it's last rays of light upon the town. A yellow train drove along the railway before disappearing into the tunnel underneath the hill. It was incredible how well the place had regained the glory it had before all the mess Slexif had caused. She sure was glad he was gone now; she felt free, a burden raised off her shoulders. Yet the evening breeze swaying her red hair brought a message... a message telling that things would change again. She frowned, then shook her head.

"Don't start imagining things, Xenjin", she muttered to herself, letting out a small, slightly nervous chuckle. The red-head aimed her chocolate-brown eyes towards the sunset once more to forget all the intimidating thoughts swirling in her mind.

[[ tell me if I have to edit this in some way ]]

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
"Hmm..." Nemora looked up and down the street, trying to hold in her excitement. The lights here were really distracting. Screaming, yelling, and lots of pretty fires. It was just like a fair for her. "Yes~, I got rid of the suspects just like I was told to. Sorrow got rid of his keyweilders and Eros did her job too." The sound of a house collapsing in upon itself, embers launching into the permanent night's air and more shouts rising up as a chorus of sound, made Nemora laugh and twirl, taking in all of the sights.

"I'll go to Treasure Town if you want me to, sure. It seems like all the toys here are yours anyway." Lime-green eyes looked about at the destruction and mayhem the same way a five year old would look at a gigantic ice-cream bar. The girl certainly had odd tastes and friends, was only mildly educated in the ways of most beings her age, and seemed to always know a bit more then she let on. Then again, this was 'normal' for Unbirths. Anargos was an example of this, being weird in his own little way. Even Sorrow and Eros had their quirks, although Eros seemed to hold herself a little more like a nobody, trying to keep distant from most beings.

Without much thought, Nemora ran off in a random direction with the goal of watching another house burn down. It was a large, hotel looking, place with many signs spread across it, the wires of wish spewing out sparks as the flames licked at them and melted the metal that composed them. Windows were flown open, smoke billowing out in great clouds as ash and flame pushed them wide. Slowly, the center of the structure sagged, the internal columns that had held it up falling apart into dust, and the walls began to buckle and crack. The little girl nibbled on her fingertips, smiling as the last limbs of the doll-house fell to peices and it came falling down, singing a song of fire, snapping wood, and falling brick. Once the show was over, she turned her attention towards Anargos, "So, do I gotta go?"

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
--------------------------------------------------

Watching the little ball of emotions jumping around as she watched the buildings burn and collapse in on itself, Superior Anorgos smiled from behind his metal helmet, his heavy sounding feet crushing the stones underneath him as he turning towards the now destroying inn. "Very well...you may go and enjoy yourself there." said the massive leader, enjoying perhaps one of the rarest moments of peace and calmness he has had in some time. However, like always, this state of emotion never seemed to last for the leader.

"Hey! Did you do this?!" the sudden voice did not belong to any of the others he knew, causing the massive armored being to slowly turning its behemoth sized body back towards the one, who dared speak to him like this. The sudden sight of this little boy speaking in such a way, not only towards Unborns, but to himself even, caused the faint appearance of red static, to course along the metal of one of his arms.

His dark purple eyes immediately were set on those of Ed, showing how foolish it was for not only him appearing, but also with his brandishing of his keyblade. "It seems those chosen by the key appear to be lacking in common sense!" Anorgos' voice bellowed out wards, his whole body taking a single step forward, which caused the stone ground to crack and split slightly beneath his foot again. "Yes....I am responsible for what you see..." said Anorgos, his arm which the static was noticed before slowly raised up into the air, to show all of the destruction he had caused, while his eyes still never once left that of Ed's.

"...And what.....pray I ask, did you intend to do, by jumping head first into the unknown, to us?" the huge being said, the same static like element returning again, bouncing and twirling around his left arm before quickly darting to the other, as he turned his entire body to the side, allowing Ed to see the other Human Unborns, both Captain and Generals, to which the young keyblader seemed to, forgo from his planning when leaping in. "You may all go about and do what you may see fit....." the towering force of power said to his fellow Unborns, while still keeping his sight plainly on that of the young keyblader. "...It is quite a sight for you to be here...I would have expected one such as yourself to have fallen rather easily..." said the Superior, his voice laced with that of a quickly rising anger.

Peace

Awards
"It seems those chosen by the key appear to be lacking in common sense!" The walking armor bellowed as it stepped forward with ungodly strength, crushing the ground beneath it.

What is this? Ed thought as he watched the static enveloping the man's arm. He's one of the beings I sensed before...And by the feel of it the most powerful of them all.

"Yes....I am responsible for what you see..."
"Bastard! Why did you do this?!" He asked the Unborn Leader while summoning his copper key in a backhanded grip.

There is a certain feeling radiating from him. What is that? It's powerful, yet at the same time frightening and angry Ed thought with a slightly frightened look on his face. His thoughts are interrupted when the Unborn spoke.

"...And what.....pray I ask, did you intend to do, by jumping head first into the unknown, to us?" The Unborn said as the static returned, while at the same time revealing his subordinates.

"I intend to put a stop to this!" He declared as he readied his weapon

"...It is quite a sight for you to be here...I would have expected one such as yourself to have fallen rather easily..."

After that was said, Ed rushed him with his keyblade, while at the same time summoning a spike made of mako from behind Anorgos, intending to impale him with a single thought behind the attack:

Take out the King and it's all over!

Last edited:

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Angelos skills finally came into play as his normal, feathered wing extends out, covering Anorgos as his arm quickly grew out thick metal scales. ".....Your a fool... If you knew better Keyblade punk... you should be asking for a quick death..." His eyes glowed a intense red as his metallic scales spreaded from his arms to his face and body as he grin quickly grew into a insane smile. "Now then..." His wing suddenly condensed into thick blades as they slowly moved around.

"......" His wing retracted out Ed's keyblade as the wing blades slide out and form into a ball. "Now... can you dodge this?" He laughs as the metal ball flings out blades towards Ed.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Nemora watched as a keyblader came along. In her mind, he just wanted to play with Anargos. And who didn't? The little girl had been itching to play with the elder for ages now but, he played rough from what she'd seen. Angelos, who was also here, played too rough too. The boy with the key tried to charge Anargos and then Angelos blocked him with his feathery sheild. Then, Angelos sent out a spiked ball towards the boy, which would most likely break it too soon. Well, that's not fun.

With little notice, a vine had crept from her pocket onto the ground the minute the weilder showed up. Now, just as the bullet was launched at him, the unnatural monstrocity whipped out and stopped the metallic ball, tendrils curling around the metal object as it was embedded into the fibers that made up the plant. The part of the vine that had been struck slowly curved back down to the ground to bury the metal object while the tips of its new thorns stretched out to make more dangerous tentacles.

The white cloaked girl pouted, "Aww, I haven't gotten to play with a real keyblader in ages. Don't break him that quickly." She looked at Anargos, green eyes turning into a puppy-pout, "Can I play with him? Can I, can I?" The vine leading from her pocket writhed about like a serpent, waiting to see what it should do next. "I'll go to Treasure Town right afterwards and if he's a good toy, I'll have my puppies take him home to play with my other ones." She held her hands together and swayed side to side, sharp-toed boots scraping the ground as she turned.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-----------------------------------------------------

---Traverse Town---

"Bastard! Why did you do this?!" Were the words Anorgos heard Ed roar at him, causing his rage to rise higher and higher, while in turn the random scattering of the red electricity, only seemed to increase in motion around his armor. "Why?!" Anorgos simply replied back, sounding as if he was contemplating the question itself, before lowering his arms to his sides and staring, as if he was somehow looking deep into his very soul.

"....why you ask?...Because I can...what more of a reason should I need to inform you about?" said the armor covered Unborn, his smile returning to his face as he noticed he touched a nerve with the little keyblader, his weapon already summoned as he began charging straight towards the group. With this reckless display of, courage some would say, the large Superior still remained stationary, his entire body remaining in the same spot during the entire singular moment.

This was exactly like this, even up to the point as Angelos and his metallic wing, suddenly curled itself around his leaders body, protecting him not only from others harm, but most important causing the shard of mako Ed had created, to be successfully defended. As the powerful General began to move towards the Keyblader, for the first time since Ed had arrived, Anorgos' sense of concentration switched, causing the massive man to turn his head down wards, to that of Captain Nemora. "Aww, I haven't gotten to play with a real keyblader in ages. Don't break him that quickly." the little captain said, her green eyes accompanying that of a puppy like pout as she stared back up into Anorgos' purple eyes. With a simple nod, the Superiors rage seemed to completely fall, as his large metal clawed hand gently was placed onto the tiny captain's black tipped white hair.

"I suppose a little fun with a new toy is the least you deserve, after such a successful mission....he's all yours!" the massive leader said, removing his armored hand from her hair, amazingly even with it just previously there, no sign of any mess was left on the captains head. Placing the same metal hand onto that of his General's shoulder, the Superior still kept his sight onto that of Nemora, even as he spoke to Angelos. "Come...let our captain have fun with her new toy...this world will fall soon enough." said Anorgos, his grip on Angelos' shoulder slightly becoming tighter, before he removed his hand completely. "Let us see if your...problem...can be remedied..." with that being said, the Superior Unborn turned completely away from Ed, his massively heavy boots slightly leaving small cracks in his wake, as he moved farther away from the Keyblader.

"When your business is done here, do what you see fit....though remember to send word, only if it is necessary..." the powerful Unborn said to the remaining Unborns, both Human and lower, as a few of the Rusty Armors that had arrived to the congregation, bowed their metal frames and even stood to attention for their leader, who caused a large swirl of the same red static energy to form into that of a familiar looking portal, to which the metal covered monster walked through and disappeared from sight.

---Anthrôpos Himeros---

A flash of light, bright enough to cover the entire sky before suddenly reverting to that of total darkness, was soon followed by a bellow of horrendous thunder, like one would hear if they were to stand directly in the middle of a lightning storm. Darkness covered not only the colossal structure, or even the decimated wasteland that surrounded it, but in fact seemed to encompass the entire planet. For as far as one could see, out towards the horizon, darkness in the form of clouds blocked out all natural forms of light, the only source resembling that of what the sun would normally provide, instead coming as the brief intense flashes of light just before the powerful thunder causes the sand and scarred earth to shake.

The tips of what were once immensely tall skyscrapers, could be seen littering the landscape, hinting to what must have originally been built, before whatever catastrophe changed the very surface of the world itself. The tower....the focal point on the entire world, stood most of all intact, then any other structure on the face of the planet. The bolts of thunder which quickly followed that of the flashes, could be seen striking the very tower itself, the metal material used in its building, (and from certain places obviously reconstruction) seemed to actually absorb that of the electrical element, explaining the immense power usage from the sources of light coming from within the tower, as it stretched deep underground right up to that of the very dark sky.

Immediately exiting that of his energy created vortex, Anorgos' metal steps echoed throughout the immensely clean white hallway he arrived in, statues lining both sides with only a handful having become nothing but dust and rubble on the ground from whence they once stood. His mind already replayed the early stages of today over and over again multiple times, with another series of replays starting once again for the Unborn. "They're appearing much too quickly...and in greater quantities then I previously expected!" the Superior thought to himself, his large metal hand suddenly slamming into that of a pair of giant marble doors, which immediately flung open as if they were terrified of becoming nothing more then rubble like those of the statues.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Something worse than heartless and ..nobodies? Raine knew more than he let on, despite her earlier confusion about a Keyblade Academy. Still, after her explanation she spoke of, and even though he and Capell doubted existence of such a thing, the girl still held on. He was sure Raine wasn't loony or anything, but if there really was an academy for people who could wield these weapons, then how come he, nor Capell, heard of it? Arms folded, his head tilted downwards as he stared off into space, deep in thought. The world order ..pretty obvious, but not so much. Thankfully, when she spoke of 'other worlds', it made everything clear. Gummi's were definitely for travel into space, but he didn't imagine they'd find anything but other, inhabitable planets and the like. That was surprising, but not jaw dropping in the least. And Raine spoke of duty, but what did duty mean anyway? Tevin was not exactly fond of leaping into action for everyone, although Capell might eagerly take the job, if there was a mini skirt involved of course.

Snickering in his head, he peered up again as his ears picked up the sound of a tile crashing down against the ground, shattering into pieces and causing him to be brought into reality again. Due to being a carefree guy who wasn't entirely willing to launch an investigation, he thought nothing of it, and peered over at Raine. "I've still got some questions to ask but ..we should find your friends, I bet they missed you."
She was indeed likable, if they were friends, he'd certainly miss her company as well. Despite whom the directions came from, Tevin turned around and took the path the 'smart one' spoke of. If that was the way, then that would be where they moved off to next.

..Unborns..are they really that menacing?..the spider was a little creepy, I have to admit ..at least the Shadow heartless are adorable, minus the whole sucking out your heart thing. They respawn if a single one is left, causing a severe pest problem in the location of choosing. Even the mention of them made Raine's head hurt ..I don't want to be a pest, maybe it was nothing. But what if it wasn't? ..she seems fine, but maybe its just an act ..I'll wait and see.. spending a little more time thinking on Raine's body language, he finally realized they weren't actually progressing yet. And then there was that weird guy who questioned about his weapon. Figuring he might as well do it, he looked over his right shoulder. "...A keyblade ..that's what its called." he informed him, before turning his head back towards Raine, and proceeded down the path Eva spoke of. "Call it a wild guess ...but I don't think all the Unborns were defeated ..that's why they're coming back." Raine answered her own question and didn't know it, although he figured she was under the belief that they had all disappeared. How wrong could you be?

"And I'm willing to bet you'll tell me that there are stronger Unborns than the one I sliced, right?" regardless of Raine close behind, beside, or just not following him, his questions were still directed towards her.Still moving in the direction of the hangar, he awaited response, or yet another unneeded interruption.

Last edited:

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
A pair of ice blue eyes stared into space, no where in particular, they were just focused on whatever was in front of them. The reason?
Boredom of course.
Ever since the war had finished and Rio and her friends were set free to do whatever they wanted to do, the spunky redhead had absolutely nothing at all to accomplish and no where to go. And with her personality the way it was, Rio didn't want to do anything other than fight some of the leftovers from what had happened months, even years prior.
Rio felt like she was missing out, and she absolutely abhorred that feeling. Her poor keyblade was probably rusting from being left in the corner of her room for all that time and she probably lost control of any of her telekenetic powers, since they only came of use when she didn't want them. It would go wild some days and read average people on the street's thoughts and then days when she couldn't concentrate on anything.

So there she was, sitting on the wooden floor of her room, eyes focused on the tan wall. She could probably find one of her friends, but Axel had gone out to do something, something she wasn't sure about, and she didn't know where the hell Zexion was. Probably doing something intelligent, and Xenjin had gone looking for a job since she felt bad for crashing at her and Axel's place all the time.

Even though Rio didn't mind, she liked having a female in the house. She was always raised by older guys, always. First her brother, then Axel and Zexion, and she's always around guys as well.
So Xenjin was always pleasant to be around.

"Gah! I need to get out of here!" Rio hopped onto her feet and sluggishly made her way out the door, not quite sure what she was looking for... but positive she'd find something.

"C'mon Axel, you got this."

"You're talking to yourself."

"Shut up, Zexion. Just... stay here. Or go find Rio or something. She's probably bored out of her skull." Axel muttered, folding his arms over his chest, staring down at the silvery haired nobody.
Zexion shoved his hands into his pockets, shrugging his shoulder. "Whaaatever! Good luck, have fun, don't screw up, don't come crying to me or Rio if your genius plan fails."

"Jackass."

"You love me."

"Goodbye, Zexion!"

Zexion laughed, turning on his heel and walking away, giving a wave with the back of his hand as he made his way towards the suburb area of Twilight Town.

Axel took a deep breath, taking steps forward to where ever he had to go. What he was going to do was pretty important to him, and Zexion always being so sarcastic towards him was... well, it didn't help at all.
"A-ah!" He exclaimed, finding his target. Xenjin. He slowed his pace and approached the redhaired girl. "Hey!" Axel said, "Funny running into you, here." He chuckled, pathetically making up some sort of excuse to talk to her.
However, something didn't look quite right. Quite obviously in deep thought, she was. "What's on your mind?" He asked, leaning on the fence, next to her.

Rio pranced around Twilight Town for maybe only five minutes before running into Zexion. "Zexy~!" She exclaimed, throwing her arms in the air and giving him a running hug. "Thank goodness I've found you! I need to tell you something!"

"Oh, Rio. Um. Yeah. Like... what?"

"We're going on an adventure. C'mon!"

That was Rio for you, just trying to come up with some sort of idea to cure her boredom.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Their were multiple words exchanged between those gathered around the fountain. One boy threw Tadashi's question to another, asking her to answer. He waited patiently, looking intently at the female but she didn't answer. The conversation wasn't in private so the scientist didn't think the words that reached his ears was eavesdropping. Unborns was a term that had popped up several times while Tadashi waited, more from an older female. She seemed to be new, like Tadashi, however they gladly welcomed her into their conversation.

Tadashi was going to say something but the boy turned around and answered him, saying it was called a keyblade. Perhaps this was the creature that enveloped the soul after death. The spider-like creature that attacked the boy must have been one of these 'unborns' as they called em. It was known as variable 'x' to Tadashi for the longest time. He thanked the boy and turned to see a roof tile crash.

"They really need to fix the roofs on these houses..." He mumbled to himself and a thought occurred to him. If he stuck with the keybladers long enough, another Unborn would be bound to show up! Thus enabling him to further his studies. He smiled whipped around to see that they had begun to walk away. "Hey! Wait!"

Tadashi ran off frantically towards them. If they got away he would not be able to ever see an unborn again... Atleast thats what he thought. He caught up and got into step with the boy that answered him. "If I may ask... where are you going? I've been studying these 'unborn' creatures and was wondering if I could... uh... tag along?"

Tag along? Really? Tadashi thought as he walked with the Keybladers. Nobody speaks like that anymore!

Oathkeeper(:

Amy nudged her small cat guardians, the suspicious character climbing on the roof seeming to carry little threat. Though the brief glance Amy got of him would suggest someone with something to do with the Unborn.

The small cats yawned and stretched, looking shocked when Amy jumped from the tree, floating up and following close behind her.

The keybladers she knew of---but didn't know personally--seemed to be heading somewhere. And they also seemed to have made a new friend...a boy Amy didn't recognize at all. But hey, what fun would it be to stick around Radient Garden forever?
Her eyes scanned the top of the buildings, but the intruder wasn't in sight.

Amy finally caught up to the group, not really wanting to say anything--but not wanting to tag along and say nothing...that would be weird.

"Um...hi." She managed to get out. "Where are you guys headed?" She asked as she awkwardly pulled a few leaves out of her golden curls.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
"...." the curious fellow from before followed him, and Tevin figured after his answer they'd be done. Apparently he was wrong, and while he held no personal problems against this guy, he didn't exactly like large groups of people, especially for a task like this. What harm could it bring? Raine was optimistic, so she'd likely not mind ..still, this guy probably didn't quite understand what he was getting into. Seeming as though the question was directed at him in general, he didn't stop, but only turned his head as he continued off in his desired direction. "It'll be troublesome for me, but dangerous for you ..I'll leave it up to Raine, since she's the one that has the say on who goes with her." still, even though he said that as nicely as possible, he still felt bad. "If you really feel that studying them is worth risking your life ..then we can't exactly stop you from it, but from what I've just been told, these Unborn are bad news."

A little dramatic perhaps, but at least the point was clear.

And just when he thought that this bunch of people was enough, a blond girl had to come in and ask questions ...and things were getting even more annoying than before. He hated crowds ..and he hated curiosity to death. Letting someone else answer this random girl, he just kept moving, hating to have to deal with another potential Eva. "Jeez.." nothing personal, but questions like the ones this blond girl just gave were just pure annoying. Whispering to Raine so only she may hear, Tevin inquired a question. "At this rate you probably won't get anywhere ..I gotta wonder how you draw people to want to follow you without any idea where you're going, or why.."

Nothing personal, but this was getting utterly ridiculous..

Last edited:

Oathkeeper(:

"Jeez..." was the response Amy had gotten from the (apparently) rather rude boy and his friend, a girl who seemed nice enough and the boy who had just joined the group.
"Wow..." Amy muttered to herself, glancing behind her to make sure her small felines were still there. Naturally, they were.
Against her better judgment, Amy decided to trail behind the group...anything would be better than staying here and doing nothing.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
As Adam had expected, at least one of the two dropped dead. The airborne one. Luckily, the other ran off. Unluckily, it decided to jump onto a roof... and howled. Very unfortunately, it got many responses. And when a building a block or two away exploded, he figured it would be a good idea to take his leave.

From the town.

Considering it was dying, apparently.

Luckily for him, and, well, most of the town's inhabitants, there was (somehow) a train to Twilight Town. He wasn't sure of the specifics, of course, concerning... well... how it worked, but he figured there would undoubtedly have been some crash... somehow.

Things would be better if he had ever been to Twilight Town, but... Well, it was surprising, even to him, that the thought had never occured to him... Maybe it was due to paranoia, but... Well, it would be nice to get out... Especially considering his apartment was in the direction of the terrible smoke and burning.

OOC: It'll get better... eventually. I planned to make it twice as long, but lost my drive half way through. Expect more soon enough.

Awards
His hands behind his head Capell followed alongside Tevin. "Yeah, we do seem to be attracting a few people. I guess they're just curious really.... Then again." Looking back to the blonde girl trailing them he slowed his steps so he was walking next to her. "You've been watching us haven't you? I mean why else would you be interested in where we're going?"

Lowering his hands into his pockets Capell noticed the two cats following the girl. "They must really like you, so whats your name? I'm Capell. And unless you enjoy fighting for your life you had better be ready. I don't think it's too safe around us." As he awaited her answer he couldn't help but have a slight smirk on his face. While this day was certainly a bit dangerous, at least it wasn't boring. For the longest time, he waited for an answer as to why he was chosen to wield a keyblade. Perhaps he had found the answer today.

Last edited:

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Ah, the joys of riding a train. Never known to Adam, but still. He didn't much appreciate the cost, nor the scenery (there was none), but he did appreciate life... And burning buildings were never good signs. That was something you learned the moment you touched the stove that first time... or something along those lines. The real point is, though, it's fairly obvious that it's a bad idea to get too close to fire.

Even worse, when people should know how to kill heartless, already... So, he took the good old trip just as planned. The train was fairly small, but each car could accomodate a fair number of people. It seemed as though only a few other people were taking the train, today... He didn't recognise any. He hadn't brought anything with him other than his wallet, and the clothes on his back, which contained said wallet.

He wasn't prepared in the least.

Especially for the fact that it was very bright in this Town. Upon arrival, he spent five or so minutes waiting outside the train station with his arm covering his eyes. How discouraging. It was only a tiny little platform, though... The area he was in seemed mostly residential, too. He wished he had waited for the main station, but... He had been ever so slightly impatient. Now, he had no idea what to do. Did the heartless even come here? What would he do for money?

He began to regret his decision to come here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back