• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Misfits

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
Re: Misfits.

I was a little confused about the whole virgin sex thing, though. Like, why would she still be up to fcuk after just seeing her father arrested? Granted, she seemed to be at least somewhat aware that dudes were being picked off around her, but I'm not sure she knew it was her father until Alisha's intervention in the end. It just felt a little sloppy/rushed to me, even if I suppose it makes sense in the grand scheme of things, with Alisha moving in like she is.

It's not that I've come to expect an abundance of sense from this show (at least on the supernatural half of things), but still.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards

I was a little confused about the whole virgin sex thing, though. Like, why would she still be up to fcuk after just seeing her father arrested? Granted, she seemed to be at least somewhat aware that dudes were being picked off around her, but I'm not sure she knew it was her father until Alisha's intervention in the end. It just felt a little sloppy/rushed to me, even if I suppose it makes sense in the grand scheme of things, with Alisha moving in like she is.

It's not that I've come to expect an abundance of sense from this show (at least on the supernatural half of things), but still.

didn't they fuck before her dad arrived?
thats what i thought happened at least.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me

That very well could be! I just assumed they were about to do it when the daddy barged in, but this makes a lot more sense.

Next time, I'll wait for the second viewing to be confused. B)

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

So I watched the first episode last night and it was good; nothing to grip me, but it was good. My favourite character is definitely the weird, quiet guy. What's his name? The one that can turn invisible. He's absolutely stunning.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me

Character's Simon. Actor's Iwan Rheon. C:

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me

2vukpas.jpg

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards

So i've heard Nathan isn't gonna be in the next series :mad: apparently hollywood has called :(

αsiя

space coke

I'm not going to say that the show will turn into shit without Nathan, but it will definitely not be the same and not as funny. I just hope it's a false rumor.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me

Yeah, I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. :I

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me

Never underestimate the convoluted ploys of the television writer. It's supposed to be in and/or immediately following the Christmas special, so we won't have to wait long to see.

And anyway, I thought it was a British film he was doing? If it's not a full-on relocation, it may just be a break.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

The Misfits seasons are only six episodes long. That's like a 5 - 7 week production schedule.

As long as there's no scheduling conflicts I don't see why he couldn't do both. Means more money for him.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me

Also true. I'd forgotten how short the first was.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards

good news everyone, it seems nathan (not sure on his actual name) has confirmed that he isn't leaving.
yaaaaay

oh and i've heard there's going to be a christmas special. although i'm not sure how true that is.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards

The seventh episode of this season is apprantly the Christmas special, though I'm not actually sure if that's true, but given the time of year it's more then likely. Also episode 7 airs on the 19th.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards

just watched the 6th epsiode and it was very good. it also showed a "next time..." clip at the end and the next episode looks amazing with a jesus-like character (walks on water.) so yeah, you were right zero sora, the next episode is next week, as normal but it's being classed as a christmas special.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

in relation to this ^

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards

I heard the Christmas special is on Sunday....is that true or did I mishear the TV?

Also. Loved this episode. Killing people with milk. Such an awesome quirk to a villain. Him turning Nathan into a vegetable though, actually somewhat got me really sad, despite knowing full well we were heading for a rewind time ending.

Next episode looks interesting. Enjoyed this series so much.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards

Killing people with milk. Such an awesome quirk to a villain. Him turning Nathan into a vegetable though, actually somewhat got me really sad, despite knowing full well we were heading for a rewind time ending.

i felt the same, haha.

also came across this: intro 16dec10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back