• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Misfits

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Re: Misfits.

I heard the Christmas special is on Sunday....is that true or did I mishear the TV?

Also. Loved this episode. Killing people with milk. Such an awesome quirk to a villain. Him turning Nathan into a vegetable though, actually somewhat got me really sad, despite knowing full well we were heading for a rewind time ending.

Next episode looks interesting. Enjoyed this series so much.
I'm a little confused how mozzarella can leave his stomach and somehow wrap around his brain though....

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Less than ten episodes? Seems like something I can get into, thought I probably won't find it on the tube :x

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me

Probably not. You should definitely look into it, though; it's a good time.

I'm a little confused how mozzarella can leave his stomach and somehow wrap around his brain though....
Right??? But whatevs.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards

I was thinking that exact same thing.

And yeah, the next episode is on Sunday.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me

9amqzk.jpg

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards

wow. what an awesome special.

As soon as they walked into the dealers room, I called that they would get new powers. Any predictions?

and ohlawd jesus.

αsiя

space coke

Shit! The site where I go always has the episode online every time the show has been aired, but now it's not there. Do not want to wait till Thursday to watch that shit.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

I'm excited for the new possibilities that getting new powers brings. A great way to "freshen up" the series.

Zero Sora

Awards

I'm excited for the new possibilities that getting new powers brings. A great way to "freshen up" the series.

And to also stop the whole "Everyone is dying. I guess Curtis will just rewind time" thing. It's kind of a cop out really.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me

I'm still sad about Nikki, though. Granted, she wasn't much of a loss in the grand scheme of things, but it's still a shame. :C

And I'm not sure I really buy the whole deal with Nathan and Marnie, as adorable as they are together.

Last edited:

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards

The whole Nathan and Marnie plot did seem to just come out of nowhere, I guess we'll just have to see next season.

Nikki wasn't around that long at all, suppose she was just a plot device to break Curtis and Alisha up I suppose.

One thing I don't understand is...how does Simon know about Superhoodie?

αsiя

space coke

Although the writing in this season isn't that great (except for ep 2,) I still enjoy the show so much. Also with them getting new powers is great way to sorta start new, but I'm gonna miss Nathan's immortality, loved the way he always bragged about it. We'll see though. It's gonna be hard to wait for a year for the next season.

Zero Sora

Awards

One thing I don't understand is...how does Simon know about Superhoodie?

Well he must have discovered the truth some way within the three month gap between ep 6 and ep 7. Maybe it'll be revealed in season 3. Or maybe he did pretty much the same thing he did in episode 6, by following Alisha.

One thing I don't understand is how did Superhoodie get the video of Alisha talking about her powers on the news when Curtis did a rewind. It shouldn't have been possible for Superhoodie to get that video.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

αsiя;5377072 said:
Although the writing in this season isn't that great (except for ep 2,)
Really? I felt like the show was a lot better this season, personally.

αsiя

space coke

Really? I felt like the show was a lot better this season, personally.

In terms of entertainment and comedy then yea you can say so, but in terms of the writing, there's just a lot of plot holes for me to actually say it's better than last season's. It feels as though the writers just got lazy, and really screwed up by adding time travel (Curtis's power is different than what Simon did.)

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards

One thing I don't understand is how did Superhoodie get the video of Alisha talking about her powers on the news when Curtis did a rewind. It shouldn't have been possible for Superhoodie to get that video.

That'd be different timelines.

In the time where Future Simon came from, Superhoodie didn't exist, so I'm guessing things went differently to the series or something like that.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

I just finished series 2. I was expecting a "Next Time" at the end but IT HAD ME JIZZING ANYWAY.

Kelly's probably my favourite character. Love her so much.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me

That wasn't totally clear to me either, but one would think so. If not, then future!Simon was kind of a moron, since he never seemed to use it despite it's obvious usefulness to his mission.

Kelly's probably my favourite character. Love her so much.
x3x00j.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back