• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Need help, topic is a wonderful girl <3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
Well. Today was ok, she is shy, but after some minutes, we talked a lot together, and then she wasnt that shy then.
And, some of her friends, have threaten me, they said, I should keep myself away from her, otherwise they will punch me. Im not scarred, but, the only day I can talk to her is destroyed, I feel so bad man...

Aqua13

&#40639; &#24651;&#20210; &#40639;DYING OF EMBARRA
what i meant to say is, a male friend who is friends with a female wouldnt usually fight another guy just because he likes his female friend.

girls on the other hand are super protective and tend to want to stay in a small group and not want guys in, therefore it would make sense fora female friend to back out a guy fro mseeing her friend, instead of a male

Thrax

No -.-'

It was their male friends. I just talked to her in the breaks. She was shy as I said. Then, they came, and asked, who the fuck are you. I said, who the fuck is asking? Then he said, what the fuck do you think who you are. I stood up and asked what he wants. Then he pushed me back and said I shouldnt talk to her. And she wrote me in MSN-
"Hey, sorry about today, but forget them. They are talking nonsense, they cant forbid you to meet me. And besides, I still wanna meet you" and she maade this smiley -> ; )

I said it was alright, I dont care about them, but its impossible in the school. You know, its not the high school, I am in a new school, its in another town, I am mightiness there.

Leonard

Married to Crimson &#9829;
It was their male friends. I just talked to her in the breaks. She was shy as I said. Then, they came, and asked, who the fuck are you. I said, who the fuck is asking? Then he said, what the fuck do you think who you are. I stood up and asked what he wants. Then he pushed me back and said I shouldnt talk to her. And she wrote me in MSN-
"Hey, sorry about today, but forget them. They are talking nonsense, they cant forbid you to meet me. And besides, I still wanna meet you" and she maade this smiley -> ; )

Eh, that's bullcrap. :/

While I don't think you should feel intimidated and back off, I do think you should be careful. Sadly, I don't think people like these are very "berechenbar" when it comes to such situations.

Still seems you two are getting closer, no? ^^

Thrax

Yeah I think so. Dont worry, ich hab keine Angst vor diesen Idioten, sie hasst die doch auch. Die wollen nur ne Chance bei ihr. Aber ich hoffe das es in der Schule dann ruhig verläuft, hab kein Bock mit denen Auseinandersetzungen zu führen, wobei, die kommen nur in Gruppen, 1 gegen 1, cool dann würde ich zurüschlagen. Oder sie kommen in meine Stadt, dann können sie es doppelt und dreifach zurückbekommen ^^

Leonard

Married to Crimson &#9829;
Yeah I think so. Dont worry, ich hab keine Angst vor diesen Idioten, sie hasst die doch auch. Die wollen nur ne Chance bei ihr. Aber ich hoffe das es in der Schule dann ruhig verläuft, hab kein Bock mit denen Auseinandersetzungen zu führen, wobei, die kommen nur in Gruppen, 1 gegen 1, cool dann würde ich zurüschlagen. Oder sie kommen in meine Stadt, dann können sie es doppelt und dreifach zurückbekommen ^^

Dacht ich mir doch, dass diese feigen Kinder immer in Rudeln aufkreutzen. :/

Naja, das schaffst schon.

Raebus

Do you know how annoying it is to read something that changes to another language a few sentences in?

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Wow. Tell her that her friend is a dick who rapes babies.
like me.
Hah. No. But i do eat babies

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
I see, you are not an insider. :thumbdown:

It's understood that English isn't the standard language all over the world; however, KHI is an English-based forum. What does that mean? It means that you should start utilizing some of the things your English teachers have taught you.

oh wait what

i hate being an outsider :confused:

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Beat the crap out of the wierd friends:) Joking, i have a similar problem just the girl i like is dating a ganster so i dont wanna take my chances

Aqua13

&#40639; &#24651;&#20210; &#40639;DYING OF EMBARRA
I have a pic of her btw. But im not gonna show it in this topic, ppl may have to ask me for that, since I cant trust to everybody of you.

thats understandable, so what will u do first? admit ur love to her? or ask her out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back