• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New info of BBSFM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
now i want a new trailer to see thease bosses

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
That is lame. D: So much junk...but if that junk wasn't there we wouldn't have seen the Jungle Book textures.
Wouldn't that have been better, then? Then you wouldn't know what could have been, ala Pinocchio for Days.

Key to Truth

Awards
Hold up, exactly how much stuff was left unused on the UMD? And are there maps we haven't seen yet that were unused? And if they had all this space then why didn't they add another world or 2?

I haven't found everything yet, however, I have seen some extra models, such as the uncensored version of Aqua, Pleakley (the alien from Lilo&Stitch), Daisy, the door to the darkness from KH1, some of the current unversed but with different textures, etc...

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
wher can i see the uncensored verion of aqua ive been curious to see how bad it was
I haven't found everything yet, however, I have seen some extra models, such as the uncensored version of Aqua, Pleakley (the alien from Lilo&Stitch), Daisy, the door to the darkness from KH1, some of the current unversed but with different textures, etc...

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

The door to darkness? Really? Now that I would love to see. I wonder if they had that in there because they originaly planned to have MX gather the POH to open the door to darkness?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
This is pretty cool. :3 I'm not going to get my hopes up until there are screens, but I'm seriously considering importing this game.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Pleakley! D: uncensored version of Aqua? When she had her back out? lol I remember those weeks of rage.

Wouldn't that have been better, then? Then you wouldn't know what could have been, ala Pinocchio for Days.

Probably, but I'm a sucker for seeing all of the stuff that didn't make it into the games. I find it fun at least.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
really can you you show me one

file.jpg

Ralz

First, Vanitas Remnant, next was Mysterious Figure, then Eraqus' Sentiment, and NOW Xehanort's Armor/Sentiment/Whatever?

Seriously. Up next is Venitas or Terranort's sentiments. "Can't fit anymore into the game," my oligitory-like stated rear end.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
First, Vanitas Remnant, next was Mysterious Figure, then Eraqus' Sentiment, and NOW Xehanort's Armor/Sentiment/Whatever?

Seriously. Up next is Venitas or Terranort's sentiments. "Can't fit anymore into the game," my oligitory-like stated rear end.
You forgot Monstro.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

lol sexy
jk
but i see why this was eddited we cant have people thinking aqua wears a bra now can we
thought this makes question her shirt (lookin all werid) lol but that may have pushed the game into ph13 territory

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
lol sexy
jk
but i see why this was eddited we cant have people thinking aqua wears a bra now can we
thought this makes question her shirt (lookin all werid) lol but that may have pushed the game into ph13 territory

It was more for logic reasons. She is wearing a corset and an open back doesn't allow for a conformed body fit (except if it was a leotard...which I'm pretty sure it isn't)

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Aw, slutty Aqua. Not that anything can really be sluttier than Kairi's zipper dress.

hey i think she looks cute in that drees she a teenager and that how she wants to dress

Key to Truth

Awards
Here stuff removed (not really removed, it just doesn't appear in the game):
snap151.jpg

wheel.png

Pleakley.png

Doortodarkness.jpg

Aquauncensored.png

There is more stuff, I just didn't bother checking all the thoundsands of files in BBS3.dat

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
They cut out PLEAKLEY and the DTD!? D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back