• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New info of BBSFM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
snap151.jpg

Daisy! Maybe she would have been handling the festival with Minnie.

D: His character would have been a nice piece of humor.

:D Hope we'll see this epic door again.

There is more stuff, I just didn't bother checking all the thoundsands of files in BBS3.dat

Well, it is something.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Even if they do have space...Three new secret bosses? I mean sure Eraqus and this new guy (I mean if it is a new guy and they weren't just describing Eraqus' Sentiment) probably aren't within the canon (more like most likely since they are in Mirage Arena) but come the fudge on! On top of that we -scratch that- they get a SECRET EPISODE? Its kinda insulting.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Even if they do have space...Three new secret bosses? I mean sure Eraqus and this new guy (I mean if it is a new guy and they weren't just describing Eraqus' Sentiment) probably aren't within the canon (more like most likely since they are in Mirage Arena) but come the fudge on! On top of that we -scratch that- they get a SECRET EPISODE? Its kinda insulting.

That's actually the only thing that really ticks me off about final mixes...that they put in stuff that is canon for the main story....grrr

I don't really mind new mini-games, enemies, puzzle pieces or boss battles as i.e. the data battles in KHII FM, but adding additional story material bugs me to no end...

Relix

A traveler
Awards
The Secret Episode is what bugs me lol this new Xemnas armored boss guy is nothing but a nice treat that the fans in japan can enjoy (which they better)

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
That's actually the only thing that really ticks me off about final mixes...that they put in stuff that is canon for the main story....grrr

I don't really mind new mini-games, enemies, puzzle pieces or boss battles as i.e. the data battles in KHII FM, but adding additional story material bugs me to no end...
I agree with this. >_> The amount of additions to KH2FM always makes me feel a little ripped off; there was so much added and it was all important. I understand there's no real use complaining since this is the KH franchise and this will continue to happen... but it can be frustrating.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Yeah, I guess Eraqus' armor, Monstro and this Xemnas-guy fall into the same category as the data battles...but WTF with additional story material...Nomura, in that department I'll have to say meeehh...lol

Edit:
@Taocha: Yep, one can't help but feel a lil' bit betrayed...oh well, Youtube surely will be there to help...*ggg*

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Re: New info of BBS (Not sure)

Google Translation:

Arena mode for a new mission "to the dark distant view," added. The new boss "NO HEART". Keyblade weapon. It looks like they Zemunasu armor, the same state as it is portrayed sitting on a throne. Use the up and coming body art.

- New boss "NO HEART" (Probably Xehanort-related)
- Keyblade weapon (Likely Xehanort-related)
- Looks like Zemunasu (Xemnas) armor (Totally Xehanort-related)
- Portrayed sitting on a throne (Definitely Xehanort-related)

Wow! I was right about Master Xehanort's old armor being Xemnas's armor after all I guess.

But man, we're getting tons of sentiment armor guys now.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Re: New info of BBS (Not sure)

Wow! I was right about Xehanort's armor being Xemnas's armor after all I guess.

But man, we're getting tons of sentiment armor guys now.

Well, if I remember right Nomura once hinted these "sentiments" may have a deeper meaning...ah, screw it...it's typical Nomura, if he wants to, he can give everything a deeper meaning, even that boiled egg Eraqus made before holding the MoM exam of which no one knows yet...

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Here stuff removed (not really removed, it just doesn't appear in the game):
snap151.jpg

wheel.png

Pleakley.png

Doortodarkness.jpg

Aquauncensored.png

There is more stuff, I just didn't bother checking all the thoundsands of files in BBS3.dat

Man, I wish they had kept the Door to Darkness in BBS, that would have been epic!!!

Awards
The new boss is "NO HEART", and uses a keyblade.

I've been waiting to hear something like this for years.
It pretty much confirms to me what I've been suspecting for a while.
"Xehanort" is not MX's real name.

I was going to use that in a theory of mine, but I thought it seemed too fan-ficcy, so I ended up starting to write about it in the creative writing section.
Back to theorizing, I guess.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

I was going to use that in a theory of mine, but I thought it seemed too fan-ficcy, so I ended up starting to write about it in the creative writing section.

But wait if "No Heart" is his real name, and since obviously "No Heart" is not a normal name...then wouldn't that suggest there is much much more about MX than what we see at face value?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I agree with this. >_> The amount of additions to KH2FM always makes me feel a little ripped off; there was so much added and it was all important. I understand there's no real use complaining since this is the KH franchise and this will continue to happen... but it can be frustrating.
did they say additional story was being added asside from the playable secret ending there adding

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
But wait if "No Heart" is his real name, and since obviously "No Heart" is not a normal name...then wouldn't that suggest there is much much more about MX than what we see at face value?
No Heart wouldn't be his real name, would it? Ugh, MX you sly fellow.

did they say additional story was being added asside from the playable secret ending there adding
No, but the general consensus seems to be that there might be a small cut-scene after the playable episode.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
No Heart wouldn't be his real name, would it? Ugh, MX you sly fellow. .No, but the general consensus seems to be that there might be a small cut-scene after the playable episode.

they usually do add more cutscenes in fm's usually stuff that they deemed uneccary but we usually find very intresting i wouldnt mind that did thay confirm ven getting a new keyblade he didnt get an upgraded from of his orginal like terra and aqua did :(

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It could be a fake name, or it could just be Nomura being Nomura and meaningful. But Xehanort's name has always been pretty prophetic.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

I admit Grass, this info makes it possible certainly.

But I just don't think he has another name. I mean, what would the point be for changing his name before he left Destiny Islands?

And what kind of sick parents call their kid "No Heart"?

If anything, I think that Xehanort will address his anagrams and say that they foretold his future:

No Heart - He was going to become a Heartless.
Another - His Heartless would form a Nobody, "another" "Ansem" who was known as Xemnas.
A Throne - He is going to rule the entire world (Note: I think this is what he assumes and not what will actually happen.)

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
they usually do add more cutscenes in fm's usually stuff that they deemed uneccary but we usually find very intresting i wouldnt mind that did thay confirm ven getting a new keyblade he didnt get an upgraded from of his orginal like terra and aqua did :(
I think the playable secret episode and possible final cutscene are the only new canon material. I don't think there's been a confirmation or any word of Ven getting a new keyblade.

It could be a fake name, or it could just be Nomura being Nomura and meaningful. But Xehanort's name has always been pretty prophetic.
Since BBS, I've just assumed that MX changed his name once he left DI to start his new life. And he decided what it would be and what it would symbolize.

If anything, I think that Xehanort will address his anagrams and say that they foretold his future:

Another - His Heartless would form a Nobody, "another" "Ansem" who was known as Xemnas.
A Throne - He is going to rule the entire world (Note: I think this is what he assumes and not what will actually happen.)
Wow, yep I agree with this and hope this is the case. I really hope that he chose his new name and chose it for this purpose.

Sadie808

Good deal then i guess it's worth buying

say does anybody know when jump festa starts this month?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

Only "No Heart" and "Another" are actually purposefully canon, says Nomura.
"A Throne" is just a coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back