• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New info of BBSFM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I admit Grass, this info makes it possible certainly.

But I just don't think he has another name. I mean, what would the point be for changing his name before he left Destiny Islands?

And what kind of sick parents call their kid "No Heart"?

If anything, I think that Xehanort will address his anagrams and say that they foretold his future:

No Heart - He was going to become a Heartless.
Another - His Heartless would form a Nobody, "another" "Ansem" who was known as Xemnas.
A Throne - He is going to rule the entire world (Note: I think this is what he assumes and not what will actually happen.)

Or ya know MX could pull a voldermort and "No Heart" is like a name to seperate himself from something in his past, just like Tom Riddle calls himself Lord Voldermort to seperate himself from his muggle father.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Or ya know MX could pull a voldermort and "No Heart" is like a name to seperate himself from something in his past, just like Tom Riddle calls himself Lord Voldermort to seperate himself from his muggle father.

Good point. He has had similarities to Voldemort after all...

"A Throne" is just a coincidence.

In light of the fact that this boss uses a throne, I think Nomura is going to make it canonical.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Kingdom hearts BBSFM info on my birthday, better than sex, speaking of sex,

I wonder if Xemnas/mansex has meaning..knowing Nomura..its very possible.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Kingdom hearts BBSFM info on my birthday, better than sex, speaking of sex,

I wonder if Xemnas/mansex has meaning..knowing Nomura..its very possible.

Nomura laughed at that when an interviewer pointed it out.

I gotta say, Nomura is good at making words into all these anagrams. Xemnas, Xehanort, Ansem.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Nomura laughed at that when an interviewer pointed it out.

I gotta say, Nomura is good at making words into all these anagrams. Xemnas, Xehanort, Ansem.

or he just makes it all up and agrees with what all the fans come up with. "Xehanort spells no heart?..oh yeah yeah sure, I meant for it to be that way [laughs] look forward to the true meaning in the future "

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
what paretn would name there son xhenaort anyway i wouldnt be suprised if that was not his true name

Awards
But I just don't think he has another name. I mean, what would the point be for changing his name before he left Destiny Islands?

Obviously he wouldn't have changed his name for no reason, there must have been an event to go along with it.
But whether it was before or after his time on DI is questionable. Not like we'd know when he starts to call himself "Xehanort."

And what kind of sick parents call their kid "No Heart"?

I'm not suggesting his real name was No Heart.
Though I could also ask what kind of parents name their kid "Xehanort," which just so happens to be an anagram for "No Heart" and "Another."

Seems to me like there would be more intent behind taking on that name, especially since it follows the rule of a Nobody name (X+Anagram).

If anything, I think that Xehanort will address his anagrams and say that they foretold his future:

No Heart - He was going to become a Heartless.
Another - His Heartless would form a Nobody, "another" "Ansem" who was known as Xemnas.
A Throne - He is going to rule the entire world (Note: I think this is what he assumes and not what will actually happen.)

As Xemnas said, "A name defines an object. Describes the span of it. Gives it purpose."
Hence if Master Xehanort's name purposely contains an anagram for "No Heart" and "Another," then these terms apply to him, not to future incarnations. With both terms now appearing in the canon and not just referred to by Nomura, I think it's obvious they have more importance than just being an allusion to Xemnas/Ansem SoD.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Goddamit Nomura! FM's, Sentiment Armors, Fake Names, what else is next? Anyway, I can't wait for the Secret 'Sode.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Goddamit Nomura! FM's, Sentiment Armors, Fake Names, what else is next? Anyway, I can't wait for the Secret 'Sode.

Isn't it obvious? Heart horcruxes, 3 magical items called the deahtly hallows which include: The Elder Keyblade, the invisibility organization coat, and the ressurection keychain. That's what's next in the series.

Stars

リク
I think it is new information of BBSFM, but this in Japanese and they do not understand that says

KINGDOM HEARTS BirTh by Sleep FINAL MIX
アリーナモードの新ミッションに「闇への遠望」が追加。新ボスは「NO HEART」。武器はキーブレード。見た目はゼムナス鎧と似ていて、玉座に座っている姿がまんま同じ。立ち上がって体術を使ってくる。

Rough translation:
In the Arena Mode a new mission called "Distant View to the Darkness" has been added. The new boss is "NO HEART", and uses a keyblade.
At first glance you could say it looks like Xemnas' armor, he sits in a throne like him. He uses a body technique to stand up.

Translated by :::A Hex Torn::: and Key to Truth

Source: ??????????? ????? and FF-Reunion

o_O omg, another new boss in arena.
So we have VS, MF, AM and "No heart" boss as the super boss.. ._.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Another thing that pisses me off, WHY could you not include this in the first release? Holy crap is it that hard for them to make a complete game? With all these shit their putting in, looks like they had space.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Another thing that pisses me off, WHY could you not include this in the first release? Holy crap is it that hard for them to make a complete game? With all these shit their putting in, looks like they had space.
Nomura said the reason was because of scheduling. Typically they have to have a game finished by a certain time, and in order to get the NA BBS done in time they couldn't add these things, so, they added them for FM which they had more time for. It didn't have to do with space.

Mukuro2Rounds

Nomura said the reason was because of scheduling. Typically they have to have a game finished by a certain time, and in order to get the NA BBS done in time they couldn't add these things, so, they added them for FM which they had more time for. It didn't have to do with space.
Except that if you put the pieces together of.

Jesse, Jason, Bret, and company recording notices were much earlier, and hinting voice work was done at the latest of May.
Screens were like wildfire in between the original JP release - June.
At E3 they had the full game, just with save files.
The "Summer" release date.
The english patch proving how short it is to translate.

Nomura had plenty of time to put it lightly.

Crystal

Silver Member
That would be cool right? lol
Can't wait to see the picture of the " No heart" boss
I think it has been hotly debate that was related to Xehanort?

No Heart is Xehanort's name?
Can't wait for the game too <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back