• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Kingdom Hearts game at E3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsukasa

Awards
E3 may well be full of unexpected surprises, but one thing that's for sure is we'll see a new Kingdom Hearts game.

Series director Tetsuya Nomura was interviewed in the latest issue of Game Informer, and while he stopped short of saying that one of two KH games currently in development is Kingdom Hearts 3, he did say one of them would be revealed for the first time at E3, which begins on June 15.

We're about due for a third Kingdom Hearts game, but hey, this is Square! So don't get your hopes up. It could be Kingdom Hearts: Detente Excelsior 720/720 for the iPhone for all we know.

[Source - Kotaku via Game Informer]

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
We're about due for a third Kingdom Hearts game, but hey, this is Square! So don't get your hopes up. It could be Kingdom Hearts: Detente Excelsior 720/720 for the iPhone for all we know.

lol... this might not be too far from the truth.

RememberRoxas said:
One of them says it's a story of Roxas told from the point of view that is Seifer's.

Really? Wow...

"Kingdom Hearts" alone barely makes any sense, then "358/2 Days" and now "Detente Excelsior 720/720"? What it even mean? A high class truce 720 times out of 720?!?

I wonder if there's a 'sarcasm fail' gene or something...

Xion_Z_Forgotten

all i'm saying is.........kingdomkartskingdomkartskingdomkarts XD nah jokes, it's set 100 years after kh1 and is in the pov of a heartless :p

JTD95

and while he stopped short of saying that one of two KH games currently in development is Kingdom Hearts 3

GameInformer (July 2010) said:
Q: Translations of your interview in Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Ultimania seem to confirm that Kingdom Hearts III is coming along with two other games.

A: Kingdom Hearts III is not a confirmed title. I actually phrased my asnwer for the Ultimania “two titles other than III” to avoid speculation that we were working on Kingdom Hearts III.

What? He said that KH3 isn't a confirmed title...

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
he said KH3 was NOT in development

and that there are 2 games that are not KH3

Apollo

Silver Member
If it is Recoded I'm happy I haven't spoiled anything yet.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
As long as you just cross your fingers, cause it would be disastrous if you held your breath.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
They have some genius commentors at Kotaku.
One of them says it's a story of Roxas told from the point of view that is Seifer's.

And it's on the Zune.

You're a "genius commentor" if you couldn't tell that they were being sarcastic.

Though, the Kotaku editor never pointed out that this game won't be on the consoles, so the commenters are naturally speculating that it's KH on PS3 or some dumb poo like that.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
Is Recoded spelled like that or is it Re: Coded?

Either I'm not excited for it.

Recoded is the correct spelling I think. I could be wrong because as goldpanner said, it hasn't been confirmed/how the VA spelled it.
I'm not excited for anything to tell you the truth, after hearing how the games are going to be on a handheld :/

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
Well, Nomura said that there are 2 games. We already know that one of those games is Re:Coded, and the other mystery one, possibly ReConnect, or another game (9 year gap, Riku game, I could go on forever). What I'm thinking is that the Jiminy VA was given permission to give us a sneak peak, so he will probably officially announce Re:Coded at E3.​

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I still would prefer that mystery game = Re: Coded and mystery game #2, Reconnect = Compilation Disk, and.. there is no other new game, only KH3. I don't a new protagonist, antagonist, or any new character in general until at least KH3. A whole new game would be a good chance for that to happen. No more new characters (and the retcons to explain their existence and why they're not in any other game) until KH3, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back