• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New V-Jump Scan: Fantasia and Tron: Legacy Featured!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Looks like we're really getting to see the King's history ^^

Do you think he migh be the chracter we are growing with, that Nomura mention in the oringal interview about the game,?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Another Mickey?
Okay now I'm confusing...
From Muskuter Mickey to Magican Assistant? Man Norma is better to explain what happened or else I'm going to to lonney vile T.T

Timeless River Mickey --> 'Magician Assistant' Mickey --> 'Musketeer' Mickey --> CURRENT MICKEY

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
I think I need another change of pants....again.

In al seriousness, the game is really shaping up. I fucking love Fantasia!

Relix

A traveler
Awards
The appearance of Mickey in certain periods shouldn't be...that much of a mind boggle or hard to wrap your head around. We've seen this sorta thing already before.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
No because since this world is in the Realm of Sleep it is probably what Mysterious Tower looked like prior to Kingdom Hearts 1 and maybe even Birth By Sleep. When the worlds fell to darkness, I imagine this world did so to and when it was restored, only part of it came back and in the process became like Twilight Towns moon of sorts.

How could that world fall to darkness??? I know yen sids retired but really man, would he let his home be taken over by Darkness???

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Nomura, how can you be showing this much Mickey without actually giving us a playable Mickey scenario?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So you belive that they are one and th same okay. How? Why?

Mickey said he was from another world in the Country of Musketeers, we saw this outfit on his D-Link in BBS, he is the apprentice of Yen Sid and probably started his training by mopping Yen Sid's tower. idk though. Not connecting dots or anything...

kingofgame981

Awards
Eh... guys, I thought only the world cannot return completely will appear in Realm of Sleep, so why this place...?

Relix

A traveler
Awards

If the worlds Mickey, Donald, and Goofy traveled to or were apart of for some time fell into the Realm of Sleep, the realm theoretically manifest dream versions of its past inhabitants. I think that's how it works anyways. Pinocchio, Gepetto, and Jimminy are certainly not in 'sleep' (seeing how Pinocchio became a real boy at the end of KH1) and yet dream versions of them have appeared, same goes for Musketeer and, theoretically, other incarnations of Mickey or any other existing character. So the worlds are probably manifesting Mickey in his past moments

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
come on, riku has clones, sora sort of has clones

it's obvious that mickey has clones `3`

Time is all screwed up in RoS. Tron: Legacy is set after Space Paranoids while Fantasia is set before Mickey became king, like, whoa.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Eh... guys, I thought only the world cannot return completely will appear in Realm of Sleep, so why this place...?
I am also confused by that.
Mickey said he was from another world in the Country of Musketeers, we saw this outfit on his D-Link in BBS, he is the apprentice of Yen Sid and probably started his training by mopping Yen Sid's tower. idk though. Not connecting dots or anything...

I forgot abou his d-link, your right. So did that mean Minne abadoned ruling her world to marry mickey and rule His?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Relix and Ethnic said it all for me. Use your noodle man, seriously.

come on, riku has clones, sora sort of has clones

it's obvious that mickey has clones `3`

Time is all screwed up in RoS.

Don't feed the idiots, Waste~

If we look at Chernabog in KH1 and Yen Sid, we can deduce that Fantasia's world had clearly fallen to darkness. Why not this world?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Relix and Ethnic said it all for me. Use your noodle man, seriously.

Don't feed the idiots, Waste~

If we look at Chernabog in KH1 and Yen Sid, we can deduce that Fantasia's world had clearly fallen to darkness. Why not this world?

What happened to Yen sid at the time, he is very powerful, how would he allow his world to fall?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I forgot abou his d-link, your right. So did that mean Minne abadoned ruling her world to marry mickey and rule His?

Who knows. 8'D

Time is all screwed up in RoS. Tron: Legacy is set after Space Paranoids while Fantasia is set before Mickey became king, like, whoa.

It's so mindboggling!

What happened to Yen sid at the time, he is very powerful, how would he allow his world to fall?

Yen Sid might not have been home all of the time. He was a Keyblade wielder, so he probably left home on occasion.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
That's like when you people ask why he didn't stop Xehanort in the first place. He's an old ass man who retired from keyblade wielding. He's not a god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back