• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New V-Jump Scan: Fantasia and Tron: Legacy Featured!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Now you see, Square. If you wanted a Musical World, then Fantasia is a better fit than turning Alantica into a singing world.

Still, if it's anything like Alantica, it's going to be a bore to play through.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
But Atlantica in KHII was so awesome and the most Disney-like of all worlds. ;w;

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
I guess that's what you call Atrocious monstrocity D:

It looks really bad.

Also Sora is like a SuperModel. He has like really many costumes changes. Drive forms(all of them) clothes from numbered games, Tron outfits x2 Santa outfit, halloween outfit, DDD outfit.

People design, he wears xD

Relix

A traveler
Awards
But Atlantica in KHII was so awesome and the most Disney-like of all worlds. ;w;

tumblr_lx2y62BN5Y1r5le26o1_500.gif

But in all seriousness I'm looking forward to these worlds. I wonder what they'll do :3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

It looks really bad.

Also Sora is like a SuperModel. He has like really many costumes changes. Drive forms(all of them) clothes from numbered games, Tron outfits x2 Santa outfit, halloween outfit, DDD outfit.

He needs more clothes, in my opinion. A whole slew of costumes and alt outfits. ;3;

All I have to say is to say is at least its not the Nic Cage version.

thank god for small favors

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

It looks really bad.

I remember GameInformer a few years back called him the Barbie of video games ^^a

KHHacker6595

Who called it, I called it. I specifically said in the Worlds Thread that this is a very likely game to appear in Dream Drop Distance. My other predictions will most likely also come true. Next worlds to be announced are The Sword In The Stone & The Jungle Book. #SWAG

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Who called it, I called it. I specifically said in the Worlds Thread that this is a very likely game to appear in Dream Drop Distance. My other predictions will most likely also come true. Next worlds to be announced are The Sword In The Stone & The Jungle Book. #SWAG

trololololol no one cares

Besides, everyone and their mom can guess that if any world has a high chance of appearing in 3D, it's those two :\

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

So if the mysterious towe is in the realm of sleep would twilight town also be next door?

Watanuki-kun

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Another Mickey?
Okay now I'm confusing...
From Muskuter Mickey to Magican Assistant? Man Norma is better to explain what happened or else I'm going to to lonney vile T.T

KHHacker6595

So if the mysterious towe is in the realm of sleep would twilight town also be next door?
No because since this world is in the Realm of Sleep it is probably what Mysterious Tower looked like prior to Kingdom Hearts 1 and maybe even Birth By Sleep. When the worlds fell to darkness, I imagine this world did so to and when it was restored, only part of it came back and in the process became like Twilight Towns moon of sorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back