• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New VJump scans (Jan 2010 issue) (translated)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Or perhaps Disney didn't give them permission to de-age their characters physically like that.
The only kind of "age" process we've seen for Disney characters thus far is them simply being drawn different.

Good thing we have such well mannered adults such as you to watch over us, eh?

I'm pretty sure thats the reason. They can easily change their outfits but age? I don't think so.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
This is why we shouldn't stop.
We'd lose amusing posts such as these.

I hate to get angry but nothing gets me more mad than a smart ass. Also I wasn't admitting defeat, I just saw no point in continuing a debate that was going nowhere but no you just have to be a smart ass about it. Grow up due and learn some manners.

Hey be careful... I"m not sure why, but I'm pretty sure Audo can kick all of our butt's.

lol the debate does need to stop though.

I'm not the one acting like a kid.

I agree with Memory Master. That behavior was not called for. But ofcourse, Raz and Nocturne will KEEP QUIET about that and not call out Audo as being "childish" *yawns* this forum is such a joke sometimes.... Then again, most of you guys are still teens...

Of course not, there is obviously a social system on this site where some people think they are better than others.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Why you immature, self centered, smart ass, spoiled, brat. I try to calm everyone down by ending this argument that is really more of scenario based opinion than fact and you turn around and get all immature like that? Who the hell do you think you are? Learn some manners. I hate smart ass little brats.

I'm not the one acting like a kid.

No, certainly not. :3

Erauqs

I agree with Memory Master. That behavior was not called for. But ofcourse, Raz and Nocturne will KEEP QUIET about that and not call out Audo as being "childish" *yawns* this forum is such a joke sometimes.... Then again, most of you guys are still teens...

Plus the dick riding rate is unusually high on this board for some reason...

@Raz That's not acting like a kid. He was just responding angrily to a smart-ass remark.

Xango99

OMG, and comparing gigantic dogs and cats to this situation does NOT prove any point, Nocturne!!!! are you seriously going to try and act like you dont know what Im trying to say? you are just comparing apples to cockroaches >_>

IN a game which the maker says it takes place 10 years before kh1..while saying that some disney characters will show the age difference, we should expect some characters to appear different! but I guess you dont understand that, right?

But I guess we can just ignore this argument since as the other posters have said, it could be due to the fact that Disney wouldnt allow it and they have never been shown to appear older or younger in there cartoons, so that would work..I guess >_> Although it would have been better if they decided not to show those 3 at all, so we could assume that they are babies or not born during this tiime period. That would have made sense I guess...but whatever...

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
Care to explain why you believe this nonsense?

Because all of your arguments amount to "Nobodies are in Kingdom Hearts, real world physics do not apply."

Hardly a strong case for Nobody Magic.

As far as the Disney characters not aging, I'm quite sure it's due to the fact that they're Disney characters in Disney World. Aside from being unable to change them thanks to Disney, I doubt SE or Disney would have a very easy time devising attitudes, designs, etc for them, nor would it be something they'd want to spend time on, when the characters each visit each world once, MAYBE twice for some.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
OMG, and comparing gigantic dogs and cats to this situation does NOT prove any point, Nocturne!!!! are you seriously going to try and act like you dont know what Im trying to say? you are just comparing apples to cockroaches >_>

IN a game which the maker says it takes place 10 years before kh1..while saying that some disney characters will show the age difference, we should expect some characters to appear different! but I guess you dont understand that, right?

But I guess we can just ignore this argument since as the other posters have said, it could be due to the fact that Disney wouldnt allow it and they have never been shown to appear older or younger in there cartoons, so that would work..I guess >_> Although it would have been better if they decided not to show those 3 at all, so we could assume that they are babies or not born during this tiime period. That would have made sense I guess...but whatever...

You're playing a video game combining a load of different worlds from various films with characters from a video game heavily based on magic. There are many issues that are going to come into play, like copyright, magic, world laws, etc.

Things are going to be senseless sometimes, that's just how the game is. Stop pointing out minor problems and enjoy the game.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Because all of your arguments amount to "Nobodies are in Kingdom Hearts, real world physics do not apply."

As far as the Disney characters not aging, I'm quite sure it's due to the fact that they're Disney characters in Disney World. Aside from being unable to change them thanks to Disney, I doubt SE or Disney would have a very easy time devising attitudes, designs, etc for them, nor would it be something they'd want to spend time on, when the characters each visit each world once, MAYBE twice for some.

OMG! That is not what we are saying at all! We are saying we believe it to be much more likely that the nobody transformation cause Braig to get silver hair streaks than stress. No one said anything about real world physics not applying in KH at all. sheesh!

Erauqs

In a FANTASY VIDEO GAME I'm sure we hold a fairly strong case. Especially since the 'Nobody Magic' is one of the most important things in the series.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
OMG! That is not what we are saying at all! We are saying we believe it to be much more likely that the nobody transformation cause Braig to get silver hair streaks than stress. No one said anything about real world physics not applying in KH at all. sheesh!
Why is it more likely? This is the question you tend to answer with "Using real world physics (Stress) as an excuse is stupid."
In a FANTASY VIDEO GAME I'm sure we hold a fairly strong case. Especially since the 'Nobody Magic' is one of the most important things in the series.
And it would also be a rather large cop out on the developers' side to say that such a relatively drastic change is the result of him transforming into a Nobody.

A

Audo

Why is it more likely? This is the question you tend to answer with "Using real world physics (Stress) as an excuse is stupid.".
no, no. you got it wrong.
It isn't stupid, it's "lame ass".

miiworld2

Awards
I gotta admit. Braig looks cute... lol, NOT! xD
I'm sure MX being captured might be a trap Braig set up for TVA because he wants the Keyblade.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Wow... Braig seems so awesome now.

Anyone else think they might censor his battle someway like they did in the US version for Xigbar in KH2?

Also Braig doesn't have pointed ears nor yellow eyes... I guess he somehow gets Master Xehanort's body or fuses with it or something?

A

Audo

Anyone else think they might censor his battle someway like they did in the US version for Xigbar in KH2?

Also Braig doesn't have pointed ears nor yellow eyes... I guess he somehow gets Master Xehanort's body or fuses with it or something?
Uh... he has both of those things.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Uh... he has both of those things.

Maybe it's just the angle, but the ears seem a lot rounder to me compared tot he Xigbar screenshot I'm looking at, unless age has something to do with it. Also the eyes seem more green than anything else.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com

You might be right on the censorship part on Braig's battle but its up to the NA Square Staff to decide to censor the sniper part and changed it the same way as Xigbar's one in KH2.

Seriously, I don't want them to edit Braig's battle but seeing that they didn't change Xigbar's limit break in Days, there's a chance. : /

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back