• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nomura on KHX Back Cover & Unchained X, Big Hero 6 in Kingdom Hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
It doesn't, it just says that they're pretty much done with world selection. I'm sure he means they're got the roundup, but there's a chance they'll cut something like they always do. [/COLOR]
According to a different translation of the interview it sort of was:
“KH2.8” leads to “KHIII”, and the other day “Big Hero 6"’s world was announced with great applause.
Nomura: Because it was the most recent world decided, there was not a lot I could tell but I’m glad the guests were excited. Big Hero 6 is from the near future but in a cityscape with a modern feel and the sheer amount of action and fun are what made it a clear choice for me.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
Guys, Chirithy was made in a scientific beaker. More specifically a round-bottom flask.

Creation_of_Chirithy_KHX.png

The Master of Masters was/is probably a scientists of some sort, not a god. Of course to Chirithy the Master of Masters would be like a god since he brought him into existence.

I think it is possible he may amount to something much more higher than a regular being (especially since he has eyes that can see into the future), but I don't think he's as much of a deity like you all are assuming.

I've always compared Ansem the Wise and his group of students to the Foretellers and their Master... And i've always said that Ansem the Wise isn't as innocent as he looks :D
We'll see but the story's gonna get interesting, and by that I mean messed up. And by that I don't mean it like a good thing :D

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I've always compared Ansem the Wise and his group of students to the Foretellers and their Master... And i've always said that Ansem the Wise isn't as innocent as he looks :D
We'll see but the story's gonna get interesting, and by that I mean messed up. And by that I don't mean it like a good thing :D

The similarities to Ansem the Wise are indeed startling.
Not to mention that Ansem also started out with five apprentices until the sixth (Xehanort) came along.
It also turned out that one of the original five (Braig) conspired with the sixth and was the first to turn traitor on both Ansem and the other apprentices. Eventually, the four others also turned traitor and Ansem was banished.

Anagram

Banned
Guys, Chirithy was made in a scientific beaker. More specifically a round-bottom flask.

The Master of Masters was/is probably a scientists of some sort, not a god. Of course to Chirithy the Master of Masters would be like a god since he brought him into existence.

I think it is possible he may amount to something much more higher than a regular being (especially since he has eyes that can see into the future), but I don't think he's as much of a deity like you all are assuming.

Gods can't use flasks? [jk]

In all seriousness though I highly doubt the master is a normal being by any means. He made Crithie but it's a dream eater (assuming chi isn't a dream then a dream eater in the waking world is rather noteworthy), he's the master of the original keyblade masters making him the weapons creator likely (and to me suspicious), and can apparently see into the future making books that can make worlds and summon abilities from the future....

Demigod archetype maybe? Or perhaps just cursed. It'd be rather ironic if he could do all these things because he could see the future. (meaning he could see making them before he actually did)
Just imagine the irony of a man that could see the future but not see that he caused the horrible future he saw.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
With the animal theme going on with the Foretellers and their Keyblades I'm not sure if the master of masters is even human-looking. Maybe people learned Keyblade-bending from the wise dragons before the fire nation attacked.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I'm with icognito, a flask doesn't rule out the master being a God. I recal real world legends of Gods and Goddesses creating things using magic and alchemy. The Master could have been based off of Gods like that

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I'm pretty sure that the Master of Masters, even though he might not literally be a deity, is the closest we'll ever get to a god in this series and is meant to be "a god-like" character in its importance and role. He's bestowing knowledge upon his followers, he creates life (made Chirithy, presumably) etc.

The stuff he's done sure makes him sound like the creator of pretty much everything we know of so far. So yeah, I wouldn't rule out the possibility out at all. Will they ever literally call him a god? Doubt it. Nomura's trying his hardest not to by giving him the name "Master of Masters".

Last edited:

Xagzan

Awards
I hope at D23 we finally see Riku and Kairi's new looks.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Chirithy was made with science?!
I'm still not used to "Master of Masters." We already have the MoM acronym... MoM...he's Chirithy's mom. *laughs*

But man, now seeing that MoM may have been a scientist gives greater parallel to him and Ansem the Wise.

Last edited:

kinxsonic

Not to mention that Ansem also started out with five apprentices until the sixth (Xehanort) came along.
It also turned out that one of the original five (Braig) conspired with the sixth and was the first to turn traitor on both Ansem and the other apprentices. Eventually, the four others also turned traitor and Ansem was banished.
So based on what you're saying, the Master of Masters was banished to the RoD just like Ansem. So maybe Aqua will encounter him in 0.2?(though I think it will be Mickey who she will encounter)

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

Holy crap. This can't be a coincidence.

Nomura really loves doing this kind of shit, doesn't he?

I love it.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
So does the Ansem the Wise and his apprentices comparison go something like this:

Master of the Master, presumably a person with much power. Also the bottle that has the Chirithy in it could imply that this person is a scientist. He also is said to posses eyes that can see into the future.
We have Ansem the Wise, an loved Philosopher King and respected scientist who does many experiments.
MoM = AtW

MoM has five apprentices, the leaders of the Unions, the five Foretellers, Anguis, Leopardos, Unicornis, Ursus, Vulpeus(who now know as Ava) That was her name, right. MoM gives five of them a tome, but not to the sixth one.
AtW has five apprentices, Even, Ienzo, Dilan, Aeleus and Braig.

I wonder if you could see similarities between them? This just me making an assumption based on their body structure and a whim. Ursus is the bear, a strong looking fellow. Maybe this is similarity to Aeleus, since he is big and strong looking. The other strong looking Foreteller, Unicornis, could be parallel to Dilan also having a strong body structure. This leaves Anguis, Leopardos and Vulpeus. And then we have Ienzo, Even and Braig. Braig is the traitor one, but we have now idea which Foreteller that it is. Ienzo when he was know as Zexion, was he master of illusions and shadowy tactician. Even as Vexen(or maybe he was this way also before turning into a Nobody) a chilling scientist, having fascination towards experiments and also a rather curious person. Snake and a leopard... Hmm...

Like Sephiroth said, then the sixth came along and maybe in the MoM case that person is the black coat dude. And in AtW`s case of course that is Xehanort. Then among AtW apprentices there is person who conspires with the sixth apprentice, Braig, and now there are talks that there is a traitor among the Foretellers, presumably teaming up with the black coated guy.

Man, I can just see Nomura trollishly smiling when he was creating this. :D I really like when he makes stuff like this.

Also, what do you guys think "the eyes that can see the future" actually is/are? Is it some sort of magic, or maybe a scientific machine/method that is so high tech, that is seen as magic? Something similar to an old outdated theory called Laplce`s Demon:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laplace's_demon found by an French scientist. Maybe Nomura has a similar concept behind this idea? Oh, I hope this idea is not too weird or something.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
So does the Ansem the Wise and his apprentices comparison go something like this:

Master of the Master, presumably a person with much power. Also the bottle that has the Chirithy in it could imply that this person is a scientist. He also is said to posses eyes that can see into the future.
We have Ansem the Wise, an loved Philosopher King and respected scientist who does many experiments.
MoM = AtW

MoM has five apprentices, the leaders of the Unions, the five Foretellers, Anguis, Leopardos, Unicornis, Ursus, Vulpeus(who now know as Ava) That was her name, right. MoM gives five of them a tome, but not to the sixth one.
AtW has five apprentices, Even, Ienzo, Dilan, Aeleus and Braig.

I wonder if you could see similarities between them? This just me making an assumption based on their body structure and a whim. Ursus is the bear, a strong looking fellow. Maybe this is similarity to Aeleus, since he is big and strong looking. The other strong looking Foreteller, Unicornis, could be parallel to Dilan also having a strong body structure. This leaves Anguis, Leopardos and Vulpeus. And then we have Ienzo, Even and Braig. Braig is the traitor one, but we have now idea which Foreteller that it is. Ienzo when he was know as Zexion, was he master of illusions and shadowy tactician. Even as Vexen(or maybe he was this way also before turning into a Nobody) a chilling scientist, having fascination towards experiments and also a rather curious person. Snake and a leopard... Hmm...

Like Sephiroth said, then the sixth came along and maybe in the MoM case that person is the black coat dude. And in AtW`s case of course that is Xehanort. Then among AtW apprentices there is person who conspires with the sixth apprentice, Braig, and now there are talks that there is a traitor among the Foretellers, presumably teaming up with the black coated guy.

Man, I can just see Nomura trollishly smiling when he was creating this. :D I really like when he makes stuff like this.

Also, what do you guys think "the eyes that can see the future" actually is/are? Is it some sort of magic, or maybe a scientific machine/method that is so high tech, that is seen as magic? Something similar to an old outdated theory called Laplce`s Demon:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laplace's_demon found by an French scientist. Maybe Nomura has a similar concept behind this idea? Oh, I hope this idea is not too weird or something.

Some notes:
1: Ansem wasn't really a King, he was referred to as a Lord. I make this distinction because I've almost only ever see people call him a King when trying to make Kairi his daughter to explain her being an actual princess.

2: I'm not sure if you know about the Rebirth theory, but it's no denying that the Foretellers actually share body frames ( that we can tell in their 2d form) and color schemes with Terra, Ventus, Aqua, Kairi and Riku.

3: The seeing eye thing is probably embodied in the blue eye insignia that's on the foretellers Keyblades as well as Xehanort's (which, let's stop kidding ourselves, we all know that Keyblade belongs to the Master of Master's dejected apprentice). And it makes appearances on all Xehanort-related weapons. I think I've seen that eye being referred to as a demon eye before

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Some notes:
1: Ansem wasn't really a King, he was referred to as a Lord. I make this distinction because I've almost only ever see people call him a King when trying to make Kairi his daughter to explain her being an actual princess.

2: I'm not sure if you know about the Rebirth theory, but it's no denying that the Foretellers actually share body frames ( that we can tell in their 2d form) and color schemes with Terra, Ventus, Aqua, Kairi and Riku.

3: The seeing eye thing is probably embodied in the blue eye insignia that's on the foretellers Keyblades as well as Xehanort's (which, let's stop kidding ourselves, we all know that Keyblade belongs to the Master of Master's dejected apprentice). And it makes appearances on all Xehanort-related weapons. I think I've seen that eye being referred to as a demon eye before

Oh right, I got that wrong. Didn`t Apprentice Xehanort also call him as master?

Yeah, I`ve read the Rebirth theory. One the most fascinating things I have ever read, and you can indeed see the similarities between the Foretellers and Terra, Ventus, Aqua, Kairi and Riku. It`s been a while since I last read it, so my memory is a little wonky with all the details presented there. I was just wondering maybe Nomura is making an comparison to the AtW apprentices also based on the body structure, and not just with the 1 leader plus 5 apprentices thing. Uuh.. does my sentence make any sense?

Oh shoot, the eye of course! That thing has manifested itself in so many occasions that it must bear some significance. I think I`ve herd it called the Eye of Darkness in some occasions. It would be rather scary if the MoM had similar eyes. Ugh, I am getting shivers just thinking about those two blue scary eyes, staring at you form the distance.
About Xehanorts Goat Keyblade, it`s said to be the oldest, and probably the first one that was ever forged. Is it really the oldest one, or could it be the oldest one they know of?

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Oh right, I got that wrong. Didn`t Apprentice Xehanort also call him as master?

Yeah, I`ve read the Rebirth theory. One the most fascinating things I have ever read, and you can indeed see the similarities between the Foretellers and Terra, Ventus, Aqua, Kairi and Riku. It`s been a while since I last read it, so my memory is a little wonky with all the details presented there. I was just wondering maybe Nomura is making an comparison to the AtW apprentices also based on the body structure, and not just with the 1 leader plus 5 apprentices thing. Uuh.. does my sentence make any sense?

Oh shoot, the eye of course! That thing has manifested itself in so many occasions that it must bear some significance. I think I`ve herd it called the Eye of Darkness in some occasions. It would be rather scary if the MoM had similar eyes. Ugh, I am getting shivers just thinking about those two blue scary eyes, staring at you form the distance.
About Xehanorts Goat Keyblade, it`s said to be the oldest, and probably the first one that was ever forged. Is it really the oldest one, or could it be the oldest one they know of?

According to Young Xehanort, it is the oldest man-made Keyblade in existence.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards

The first man-made Keyblade has an rather brutal outlook. :D
I wonder, how the time travelling Youngnort learned that information? He knows it the oldest one, and also that he will inherit it one day. Maybe Ansem SoD or some other Nort told him this when he was doing the time travel stuff. Oh well, pretty sure he will learn this information eventually when he is training with Eraqus. A question that also can be raised is how on earth did it end up hanging in the wall of Land of Departure?

Anagram

Banned
I'm with icognito, a flask doesn't rule out the master being a God. I recal real world legends of Gods and Goddesses creating things using magic and alchemy. The Master could have been based off of Gods like that
I was half joking haha but if you wanted to be technical it doesn't really rule out anything I dont guess. There are plenty of gods on various forms of ancient fields though so him being a godlike figure of some pre or pseudo science isn't out of the question.

Some notes:

This confuses me tbh. Is that keyblade the Masters or the 6ths? If it's the oldest but the 6ths then what did the Master have? He had to have had something to be the "master of keyblade masters".

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
This confuses me tbh. Is that keyblade the Masters or the 6ths? If it's the oldest but the 6ths then what did the Master have? He had to have had something to be the "master of keyblade masters".

My guess?

The χ-Blade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back