• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► omgod what have i done..i just did the worst thing ever...goddamnit

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
No. It just gives me another means of making sure my ex-girlfriend isn't completely screwing up her life. Just because she hates my guts and wants to date a juvenile deliquent that does weed on a daily basis doesn't mean she's not MY friend, ya know?

Meh. Once you're in my MAGICAL SECRET CIRCLE OF FRIENDS!, you stay there, even if you try to kill me. Sure, I'll kill you first, but I'll always hold a special place for you in my spiritual heart-thing. I forgive, but never forget.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
No. It just gives me another means of making sure my ex-girlfriend isn't completely screwing up her life. Just because she hates my guts and wants to date a juvenile deliquent that does weed on a daily basis doesn't mean she's not MY friend, ya know?

Meh. Once you're in my MAGICAL SECRET CIRCLE OF FRIENDS!, you stay there, even if you try to kill me. Sure, I'll kill you first, but I'll always hold a special place for you in my spiritual heart-thing. I forgive, but never forget.

this will be in my sig

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
I'm... confused... what the hell is going on here? What's with the time limit? I don't understand this thread.

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com

'Cause that's not a little creepy stalkerish? No wonder she blocked you. Sheesh!

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Khi what must do? Should I call him and apologize? Goddamnit...I think this ruined our friendship....;~; T__T

Wow, this situation sucks. Clearly his ex his a touchy subject with him.

First, I wouldn't bring her up like that again.

Second, just give it some time. He might be pissed now, but give him a few days to get over it. Then text him and he'll probably respond.

And yeah, the whole 643 minutes excuse was pathetic. That's PLENTY of time to talk.

Good luck! Hope it works out!

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
634 minutes? Maybe he meant he was having sex in 3 to 4 minutes [with his ex] and thats why he wanted you to make it quick?
s1butz

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
There are some things that one should just not "talk" to others with. Something that is very emotionally charged (i.e. someone's ex) should not be discussed in a phone call. Those things should be discussed in text messages so the tone can be more apathetic, rather than "I'm fucking piss off at you, go die" or something like that (obviously depending on the context/subject).

As far as the minutes thing goes, you probably talk a lot. He could have been upset by something you know nothing about. He could have just seen someone get hit by a bus for all you know, and he just didn't want to reveal that he actually has emotions (or at least to a woman). There are plenty of reasons why he didn't want to verbally communicate with you. Stop worrying about it, 'cause he was willing to communicate with you at all (he picked up the call, right?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back