• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PSP2 details leak from newspaper, more info coming January 27th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
Im seriosly having a hard time trying to decide between the PSP2 & 3Ds, my poor wallet cant take much more....

But I know ill begetting a 3DS, but I'm not planning to buy the PSP2 until I know how Monster Hunter will play on this (and the 3G better be free but I doubt it)

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Im seriosly having a hard time trying to decide between the PSP2 & 3Ds, my poor wallet cant take much more....

But I know ill begetting a 3DS, but I'm not planning to buy the PSP2 until I know how Monster Hunter will play on this (and the 3G better be free but I doubt it)

I'll probably get one in a year or two when the newer cheaper versions come out and there are actually better games for them.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
media

Possible PSP2 design?

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I severely doubt it, they would never place the analog sticks up there. Especially because, I dunno, we sort of need buttons?

You could awkwardly manage to move them with your fingers but again, awkward. No way this is the design.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
★;5422393 said:
I severely doubt it, they would never place the analog sticks up there. Especially because, I dunno, we sort of need buttons?

You could awkwardly manage to move them with your fingers but again, awkward. No way this is the design.

Thank god. I would have been severely disappointed of that was the design

Absent axel

Seriously why would anyone put analog sticks at the top and not the bottom like the original PSP we are used to? It just seems pretty stupid. Reaching your thumbs out in an awkward way. Thank god those designs are fanmade.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
It starts 1:00 AM EST, 10 PM PST.

Dang, and I actually wanted to sleep early tonight :(

So PlayStation just announced they are going to have a live blog from the event. You know they wouldn't have a live blog for nothing.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I love how the number of viewers is increasing so much so quickly

EDIT: PS PHONE PS PHONE, I CALLED IT FIRST

the hell is PS Suite?

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
So they're sort of making their own appstore? Or content available on each devices' appstore? Or is it the PS store?

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Well, I already knew about that..... I think most people did. Hell, UK even jumped the gun and started a part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back