• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Public Restroom

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
If the restroom has a push-door entrance, I simply kick the bottom of the door to open it. When inside, I approach a stall and knee it open. With greater caution, I close it with my knee, slide the lock with my elbow, and proceed with my business. Afterward, I flush the toilet with my feet and open the slide-lock with my elbow/arm. If the stall is small enough, I reach for the top of the stall door and open it that way. Due to my school having the shitty faucets that make you hold it to turn it on, I do a double wash. When drying, I remove the tip of the paper towel to avoid any contaminants left by the last consumer and proceed with the next safe dry sheets. Lastly, I joyously finish my mission by kicking the door open after alertly watching out for "puddles" and "slippery substances" near the exit.

How do you approach public restrooms?

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I walk into a stall, close the door, and relieve myself. Then commence hand-wash. It's not the best system, but it gets the job done.

Awards
I approach public restrooms the same way I approach dark-skinned, tattooed, angry-looking men wearing orange jumpsuits and brandishing firearms: not at all. Seriously. I avoid them like I avoid rape.

O

Oberon

idk, i walk in, take a piss, wash my hands and walk out. not much to it, really.

once, i walked in, went into the stall, vomited slightly for about 3 minutes, washed my hands then walked out. it was a good change of pace.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I try not to use them, but if I have to I do. I wash my hands and get a paper towel and turn off the sink with the towel then open the door with the towel.

And just saying, maneuvering everything with your knees and elbows still means you're getting the germs on you. At least when you touch it with your hands, you can wash them off. Do you wash your elbows off or put those clothes in the dirty clothes hamper after you've done all of that?

Awards
@Lycoris

I usually play the "bored student role" in class and tend to rest my face on my fist. I honestly do not care if germs are swarming on my clothing. As long as it is not covering my hands or face, I'm ok with that.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
@Lycoris

I usually play the "bored student role" in class and tend to rest my face on my fist. I honestly do not care if germs are swarming on my clothing. As long as it is not covering my hands or face, I'm ok with that.

I do that as well, but you do realize your clothes touch you all day? Those germs spread over your body. You are safer touching things with your hands then washing them throughly because those germs will be gone, unlike them spreading all over your body from lingering on your clothes.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I approach public restrooms the same way I approach dark-skinned, tattooed, angry-looking men wearing orange jumpsuits and brandishing firearms: piss all over it.

Fix'd .

State

Awards
I approach public restrooms like I approach my bathroom; normally. I approach the door, open it, slide my zipper, take out my twin, piss, shake it, slide my zipper, flush the toilet, get soap, rinse my hands, wash them, and that's all. The only thing I have never, EVER done in a public restroom is take a shit. My school counselor once told us:

"I got a cancerous bacteria from sitting in a public restroom."

State

Awards
He probably found someone's cancerous testicle and took it home with him, thats all

No, I believe she just sat into a public restroom that wasn't getting the maintenance the law orders to have.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Well peeing is easy enough and I would never EVER take a shit in there. When I wash my hands, I wash my hands. I usually dont even bother flushing/locking stall doors as 1) I use a urinal and 2) theres usually no one in there.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I prefer the women's restrooms due to their fine...conditions, though the ladies never see it that way

Shame. Oh well, their lose

Awards
@Lycoris

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that you've never studied microbiology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back