• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Public Restroom

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Started developing the same thoughts here as with public swimming pools; the first layer of the pool water is really just dirty bodysoup of all the unwashed visitors floating on top.

Not to mention all the people who piss in there. :l

Last edited:

67Chevy2

Many businesses have installed foot operated door openers (like StepNpull) to use when exiting. StepNpull gives the user the option of pulling the exit door open with their foot instead of touching the door handle.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that you've never studied microbiology.

Of course not. My school only offers two biology classes. Biology and Human Biology. You can imagine how incompetent we are. And it would appear my biology teacher has yet again lied to me and my entire class. Knew I shouldn't have stayed in her class.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
I avoid them at all costs but if it really is an emergency I have these wipes for toilets and my own seat covers. I rip the toilet paper because.... well... someone else just touched it and for all you know they just got done wiping their ass with that hand. I flush with my feet. I wash my hands and I use paper towels because with the hand-dryer, you are just blowing shit and more bacteria back on your hands. I avoid touching the handle by making someone else get the door too. I come prepared when I go out just in case I really need to go.

Awards
Of course not. My school only offers two biology classes. Biology and Human Biology. You can imagine how incompetent we are. And it would appear my biology teacher has yet again lied to me and my entire class. Knew I shouldn't have stayed in her class.

In your defense, I was talking to the other guy who responded to you, the one who said he didn't care if germs were swarming on his clothing. I'm sure you're more sanitary than that. Totally.

I was kind of exaggerating in my first post, though. My problem with public restrooms isn't the cleanliness as much as it is...well, the entire concept. Public restroom. Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I've never thought of the things that go on inside of a restroom as communal activities. Especially when other people try to talk to you while you're doing them. There's always that one awkward coworker who wants to use the urinal right next to yours instead of any of the other dozen that are available, and then he starts making small talk about his family, and before you know it you're standing next to another grown man with your dicks hanging out while talking about kids. It just isn't a good place to be.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
I piss, wash hands, leave.

Never had any "bad experiences" with them. Nothing really happens when you're there for just 30 seconds...

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
sometimes i meet nice people in bathrooms like there was this one time this mexican girl wanted to borrow an eyeliner sharpener and i let her borrow mine and then her phone rang and it was an owl city ringtone and i was like :D and then we giggled

but sometimes girls bathrooms have depressed girls crying in them too and thats so unsettling to walk in on, especially when you feel bad and you don't know what to do

idk i don't have much experience w/ public places besides school and the mall and churches and junk
:recluse:

★;5386783 said:
I prefer the women's restrooms due to their fine...conditions, though the ladies never see it that way

Shame. Oh well, their lose

tumblr_la5t9kvXbA1qcx2w1o1_500_large.jpg

this movie rocks

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
i saw 2 people having sex in a burger king bathroom once

my fault for even going in a burger king bathroom

State

Awards
★;5386783 said:
I prefer the women's restrooms due to their fine...conditions, though the ladies never see it that way

Shame. Oh well, their lose

Really? At my school, it's the opposite. The men's restroom it's the cleanest, compared to the girls'. But, what's worse? A kotex lying around, gel and hair lying around the hand wash or shit floating?

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
what are you doin in the girls restrum pal

to stay on track of this important topic i do not poop in toilet. but i love to drop a turd when doing a kickflip

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Public bathrooms suck. They always smell (expected), there's always suspicious liquids on the floor, and I've yet to see a public bathroom where atleast one little kid wasn't just leaving his stall door open.

So I generally avoid them.

Sparks

gone
Avoid them, avoid them, avoid them. I hate using public restrooms anywhere. My school's restrooms just creep me out, and anywhere else is just gross. When I have to go, then I just go to the bathroom normally, wash my hands, use a paper towel to turn off the water and open the door, then throw it away. It's not that hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back