• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Replay value?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nxtgarnett5

I was wondering which games you thought had the most and least amount of replay value.

I think that the game with the most has to be kingdom hearts 2 just because you can go back and level up every single form and summon and get all the keyblades and beat sephiroth and stuff.

And the game with the least amount i would have to say is Days just because it dragged on a little and its just mission after mission and everything. Sure it was really fun the first playthrough but i think that if you keep going back to that there just isn't as much to do.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
The game with the most is KH1 hands down. Extra bosses, Olympus Coliseum, Trinities, and dalmations. These were the things that made KH1 better than KH2.

robertexe

Yeah KH1 had alot of Replay Value, but KH2 comes in close second.Days did have the least because of repitition

Raebus

None of the KH games had any replay value for me. I've done the same with every game from KH1 to days: Play it through and try to complete it 100%, beat it and then put in away in storage.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
For me KH1 had the most replay value with kh2 coming in a close second. Days doesn`t have much replay value because it has so much repitition, but I still love replaying it.

Jakek9

For me KH1 had the most replay value with kh2 coming in a close second. Days doesn`t have much replay value because it has so much repitition, but I still love replaying it.

If I had a friend, Days replay value would go through the roof for me.

It's obviously Kh1 with KH2 in second.

Though I replay Kh2 alot more then 1.

E

Eyesore

Yeah, I'd say KH2.
It's my favorite out of the series.
The Drive Gauge is my love.

Gram

Banned
Awards
kh1 definatly, kh2fm+ has some but once you finish the LS fight theres no longer any.
CoM came close but thats casue of its awesome story.
bbs is 3rd but thats casue MX is a badass and i like playing aqua.

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
I'd have to say KH2. I could also do more fun stuff with KH2 Gameshark codes since KH2 has more codes than KH1 does. I totally loved playing all the new characters that appeared in KH2. lolol I once had Cloud and Sephiroth in my party. Bad mistake, as somehow Cloud got defeated, and Sephiroth started to mercilessly knock Sora out...I thought Sephiroth would finally be my ally, but I guess not.

I think BBS might top KH2, though. It seems to have more replay value than KH2, and I heard it has the longest game-play out of all the other games.

αsiя

space coke
KH2. For two reasons.

1)I've played it one easy mode, and I wanted it harder (fu.)
2)YOu can skip the cutscenes, if there wasn't a skip cutscene option, I would of played KH2 once.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
Kingdom Hearts 2 just for the Organization for me. Kingdom Hearts was to me hard and since I remember how long I got lost in Wonderland with the theme music, I beat the game and haven't played it since.

Vixx

αsiя;5180921 said:
KH2. For two reasons.

1)I've played it one easy mode, and I wanted it harder (fu.)
2)YOu can skip the cutscenes, if there wasn't a skip cutscene option, I would of played KH2 once.

I agree...i like how you were able to skip the cutscenes in KH2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back