• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Saïx's true name revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

diogo14

What about the two dots above the "I" in Saix?

Isa sucks... Sai would be much cooler. But it's just a name anyway...

Awards
That name is no suprise to me. After all, Isa does mean moon. I guess I was right about that part, but wrong about Isa being an alter ego for Terra after BBS.

People constantly say this shit and never back it up.
Link.

Because as far as I'm aware, someone on a KH forum just made that up, and people automatically assumed it to be true.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
The diaeresis won't be in there since it has no need. The only reason they put it in Saïx's name is to make it sound like "Say-ax" instead of "Sykes". Also, Isa means "moon" in Lhaesine, apparently. Don't know where the language is spoken, though.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
If the CG scene of Terra and Aqua is training, can we assume there will be important scenes throughout the game that will be CGed as well? As was in Crisis Core.

Last edited by a moderator:

khlover7

I might return
I had a feeling it would be Isa since it means moon in a certain language
It would make more sense.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
You know, there's this forum joke I used to do on the BiM forums where I'd repost someone's post if they double posted. Of course, this isn't BiM, and the audience here is quite mature, so I should be also, therefore, I will not do it.

Oh, BTW, you double posted, Sol.

What did I tell you about posting without reference to the thread? Do you want another infraction for ignoring my warning after you vowed to never do it again?

Also, it was a duplicate done by the server, not me. You'll notice that I deleted it.

Awards
Also, Isa means "moon" in Lhaesine, apparently. Don't know where the language is spoken, though.

Because it isn't.

lhaesine dictionary project

Lhaesine is a conlang, an artificial or constructed language. This is a project to invent a lexicon of new "words" in an imaginary language.

In other words, isa=/=moon, and we can put to rest that idea which people seemed to jump all over without even bothering to look into it.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
It's nice to finally know what Saix's true name is. Thank you for showing this, Sol! :D

Awards
I said in my post that it was apparently "moon" from Lhaesine. I did look it up, but got my ducks wrong. Sheesh, chillax, will you?

I wasn't directing that at you Sol, I'm glad you actually looked that up so we could see where the rumor originated.
I was referring to people who would say such things as

I had a feeling it would be Isa since it means moon in a certain language.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
chillax, will you?
that word always makes my laugh XD

on topic.
whats up with mickey having armor? dont tell me his going to be like TAV ><
also peter pan and stitch together or am did i get that wrong? if so why can stitch go to other worlds =/

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I wasn't directing that at you Sol, I'm glad you actually looked that up so we could see where the rumor originated.
I was referring to people who would say such things as

Sorry about that, man. Kind of thought you were getting at me.

Also, @ maggosh: eh, I think "Isa" means "lord" or "master" in Sanskrit, from what [little] information I can gather. Don't take my word on it.

yahiko89

whats up with mickey having armor? dont tell me his going to be like TAV
Probably invisible protection

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Mickey having armor? Eh...

So, how bout the english pronunciation? Would it be 'ee'-'say', 'ai'-'say', 'ee'-sa', or 'ai'-'sa'?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back