• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scan of KH 3D on Famitsu weekly (translations in OP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ikr xD

Oh goodie, hopefully we'll get a release date! I surely hope they don't spoiler too much in the trailers though, I hate when that happens!

Well, in the end, it is up to you to decide whether you want to watch the spoilerific trailers or not ^^

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
While SE has been better at not revealing big spoilers in their trailers recently, it still doesn't mean there won't be any. Watching them is up to your discretion, but know that only you are responsible for feeling "spoiled" once everything is said and done. If you don't want to be spoiled heavily, I suggest not watching any trailer over three minutes and just stick to TV spots.

That's what I'm doing, at least =D

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
While SE has been better at not revealing big spoilers in their trailers recently, it still doesn't mean there won't be any. Watching them is up to your discretion, but know that only you are responsible for feeling "spoiled" once everything is said and done. If you don't want to be spoiled heavily, I suggest not watching any trailer over three minutes and just stick to TV spots.

That's what I'm doing, at least =D

That seems like a difficult commitment. Just being a member here makes it very tempting to watch the trailers so you can talk with everyone about them. I'm just gonna go ahead and watch them because spoilers don't really ruin a story for me. Even If I find out how it ends, I still enjoy seeing how it gets to that ending.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That seems like a difficult commitment. Just being a member here makes it very tempting to watch the trailers so you can talk with everyone about them. I'm just gonna go ahead and watch them because spoilers don't really ruin a story for me. Even If I find out how it ends, I still enjoy seeing how it gets to that ending.

It is difficult but I've seen it done. Most members who don't want to be spoiled go hide in other sections or just start "spoiler free" threads.

I'm trying to go into DDD with a slightly blank slate but there is always the temptation of wanting to discuss things with everybody xD

BBSFTW

i enjoy finding out how everything lead up to that as well so even if i know the ending i still enjoy finding out the path they took to end up there, but i really like it when instead of being told everything at once we learn with the character kinda like how it was done in the movie Vantage Point where each time we look back at what happen we learn a bit more til finally we had the whole truth known. Maybe DDD might do some of that idk i think it would be interesting to see it done

Mr Yippie

Don't see how knowing the game's worlds is any kind of spoiler (save for the usual "X_____'s spooky grimdark festival of darkness"). You shouldn't have to keep yourself from knowing all about the Disney/best parts of the game.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Don't see how knowing the game's worlds is any kind of spoiler (save for the usual "X_____'s spooky grimdark festival of darkness"). You shouldn't have to keep yourself from knowing all about the Disney/best parts of the game.

Some people like to play the Kingdom Hearts games and start it without knowing anything. It makes it more surprising when you find out that the next world you're heading to is based off of one of your favorite Disney movies.

Mr Yippie

Some people like to play the Kingdom Hearts games and start it without knowing anything. It makes it more surprising when you find out that the next world you're heading to is based off of one of your favorite Disney movies.

Fair enough, but I'm glad I found out I was heading to Monstro again before I threw my 3DS out the window.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
It is difficult but I've seen it done. Most members who don't want to be spoiled go hide in other sections or just start "spoiler free" threads.

I'm trying to go into DDD with a slightly blank slate but there is always the temptation of wanting to discuss things with everybody xD

My goal exactly! Let's reach that goal together! :D

Your tv-spot idea is actually already a good idea, the only I actually wanna know is a release date, other than that, I gonna try to know as close as possible to nothing ;p

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Esmeralda's name is in pink like Frollo. Gypsy boss "fight" confirmed.
Is possible since you've got to fight someone, right.

If you don't want to be spoiled heavily, I suggest not watching any trailer over three minutes and just stick to TV spots.

*SQUARE-ENIX LOGO APPEARS*
*SANCTUARY PLAYS*
Sora: I can't believe I've failed the Mark of Mastery exam.

Riku: Sora, stay away from the darkness!

Xehanort: For I have returned and will destroy all!!!

Riku: My friends are my power!

Voice over: Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance.

Last edited:

Ikkin

Bronze Member

Haha, spooky grimdark festival of darkness. xD

I actually enjoy the world spoilers, because it draws out the enjoyment for me. Instead of finding everything out over 30 hours, I get a few awesome and massively hype-inducing mega trailers, along with five or six months with a week where I get to be excited for Jump photos, then Famitsu photos, then direct feed images, then proper scans and translations! =D

UltimaJackpot

I'm planning on spoiling myself silly. Did so for Birth by Sleep and enjoyed it nonetheless. Much respect to anyone who's attempting to stay relatively spoiler free, though.

*PLAYSTATION LOGO APPEARS*

I... see what you did there?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
*SQUARE ENIX LOGO APPEARS*
*SANCTUARY PLAYS*
Sora: I can't believe I've failed the Mark of Mastery exam.

Riku: Sora, stay away from the darkness!

Xehanort: For I have returned and will destroy all!!!

Riku: My friends are my power!

Voice over: Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance.

*fix'd

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

My goal exactly! Let's reach that goal together! :D

Your tv-spot idea is actually already a good idea, the only I actually wanna know is a release date, other than that, I gonna try to know as close as possible to nothing ;p

=D Definitely!

I don't really mind knowing what the worlds are. I do mind knowing a lot of the plot, which is what gets revealed in the trailers while showcasing the worlds. Also like Seta said, many people don't like knowing what's going to happen in the game before playing.

I don't mind spoilers, either, considering they don't ruin the story for me. I'm just as shocked to see it in the game as I am when I saw it in the trailer. It is the fact that I want to play DDD as if I've only just heard about it. I like the feeling of going into a game without having a clue what to expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back