• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SECRET ENDING!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
About the convo between Terra and Master Xehanort

They seem to be getting along

I don't think so. :/
Terra had a cocky smiled, like he just backfired an argument to Xehanort. Also, I wouldn't be friends with someone who stole my body, unless that could warrant an ambush and get him out of it.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
So far, the only thing I like about BBS was Terra's story. Since, it turned out just as I thought.

What I want to know right now is.
Who is Vanitas? and I mean like WHO IISSS HE. WHY DOES HE LOOK LIKE SORA?
What happened to Aqua?
Did Ven's body get destroyed and his heart remained? What happened to Vanitas?

There is gonna be a sequel you know?

Vanitas1212

the confusing part about all of this has still been a question since KH2FM+ exactly who is vanitas and why he looks like sora and have a figting style similar to riku

F

Fagren

So far, the only thing I like about BBS was Terra's story. Since, it turned out just as I thought.

What I want to know right now is.
Who is Vanitas? and I mean like WHO IISSS HE. WHY DOES HE LOOK LIKE SORA?
What happened to Aqua?
Did Ven's body get destroyed and his heart remained? What happened to Vanitas?

More like who da hell unfroze Ven or was that the Blanket's purpose.

B

brosandi

ok... I thought Nomura said that we'd see a new character in the secret ending that no one in the KH community has ever seen before!? a NEW character, is it that silver mystery man? idk but I swear it was said by him that it was in the secret ending. anyone else know where I'm coming from? was that truly the "full" secret ending???

oh yeah and for those idiots who thought Vanitas was gonna look like Xion, you can suck it! lol i'm jk, it was Sora anyway, for those who thought it was Sora (like me) good job lol

He didn't say it was a brand new character. What he said was "there are some characters who only appear in the Secret Ending".

These being: Nami, Roxas, Xion, Axel

TerravsVentus

I don't think so. :/
Terra had a cocky smiled, like he just backfired an argument to Xehanort. Also, I wouldn't be friends with someone who stole my body, unless that could warrant an ambush and get him out of it.

True

I still wonder what they are saying to each other

Also, are they both inside of Xehanort?

Sora1915

Bronze Member
He didn't say it was a brand new character. What he said was "there are some characters who only appear in the Secret Ending".

These being: Nami, Roxas, Xion, Axel
This is what I treid to explain to someone earlier.....

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The Unversed aren't as cool as asking the same questions over.

-sigh- I forgot about the secret boss. I guess that will appear tomorrow/today.

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
I think that Xemnas wasn't really "talking" to Aqua's armor. You see Terra was secretly in love with demtits and at that point he had a chance to be all alone with her clothes. "Friend" was actually a translation error as it was supposed to say "fiend" when Xemnas speaks to the armor. He is really talking dirty to it. The voice that was once heard in response was really Xemnas imitating Aqua's voice as he enjoyed "quality time" with the armor that once held demtits.

PrimeTime

the blankets purpose was to cover vens upper body cuz it was exposed and you know disney lol

AND as for Vanitas..... the question isnt why vanitas looks like sora, its why does SORA grow up to look like Vanitas

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I'll never understand why people want to watch this shit before they can even play the game for themselves.
I mean the KH2FM secret ending was one thing because it had absolutely nothing to do with KH2, but this is a plot-tie-up to everything important in BbS.

stacyadams

I'll never understand why people want to watch this shit before they can even play the game for themselves.
I mean the KH2FM secret ending was one thing because it had absolutely nothing to do with KH2, but this is a plot-tie-up to everything important in BbS.

Because we want to see maybe,just maybe,if KH3 is alluded to.

F

Fagren

I kinda want to re-read the Ansem reports now haha

I stand by "Reconnect Kingdom Hearts" as being review everything we knew before BBS and fill in some missing Blanks.It's like Jiminy Cricket's Journal, compiled information about everything that's happened along with who is connected to who.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

Thus it is not a secret ending but an epilogue. Secret Endings do not have anything to do with the plot of the current game. They are sneak peeks. This was not the latter.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
But that doesn't make any sense because neither Roxas nor Vanitas had any contact with Sora previously.

Roxas is Sora's Nobody, so they are inherently connected. Vanitas is seen with the KK in the ending, so that connects him with Sora too other than appearance. For a face to face appearance, a later game perhaps.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Thus it is not a secret ending but an epilogue. Secret Endings do not have anything to do with the plot of the current game. They are sneak peeks. This was not the latter.
Which is why I'll never understand why people want to spoil themselves with this.
Hell there's not even any audio.

I clicked in 2 or 3 places on the video. Interesting scenes. But luckily nothing important.

Well..the only thing I mistakenly clicked on was the last couple of seconds...with Terra having white hair. :(

Anyway I'm staying the fuck out of here if I can. You guys are dangerous.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

So I guess Sora Riku and Kairi part was about the current game?

Shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back