• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

so uh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
I've spoiled myself either quite a bit or not a lot, depending on how you look at it. Can someone explain this to me:

Is Sora even a fucking person, or what? I'm watching shit about him harboring 12309823 hearts and Ansem putting data in him and I'm like, what the hell?

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
I've spoiled myself either quite a bit or not a lot, depending on how you look at it. Can someone explain this to me:

Is Sora even a fucking person, or what? I'm watching shit about him harboring 12309823 hearts and Ansem putting data in him and I'm like, what the hell?

Yes it seem he is a real person.
the whole data thing i didnt realy understand ( it sounder like Ansem used sora as a flash drive while he was asleep LOL )

DXLelouch

Terra only has 3 hearts his,MXs,and Eraqus while Sora has Ven,himself,Kairi,and Xions fake heart in the form of memories so Sora wins this debate 4-3

State

Awards
Terra only has 3 hearts his,MXs,and Eraqus while Sora has Ven,himself,Kairi,and Xions fake heart in the form of memories so Sora wins this debate 4-3

Sora HAD Kairi's heart. Xion was a memory implanted on a body, she was forgotten, she doesn't exist, she didn't even had a heart, so Sora has TWO hearts, his and Ventus'. Terra's hearts are difficult to count seeing as how we don't know what happened to Xehanort.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
LoL^^ you can say Sora won in overtime with an own goal.....and about that data thingy AtW said, well i want to believe that's the restoration program in KH2....

Narveid

Geez, doesn't it get a little cramped in there!?

I remember when this game was simple. And even then everyone thought it was confusing! facepalm

Trust me, in some few years, you will look back and believe NOW was the simple time, and its complicated then ... Imagine THAT!

Aegis

Oh god. It's looking scarier by the second! I vote Kingdom Hearts to be the most twisted, confusing, connected game on the planet;; But you got to love it for that. lettuceshamisen

I apologize, but I do believe MGS wins that title.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
The data thing is a nice little enigma, though it's really Terra's body that's been holding the most hearts.

But, Sora had Kairi's heart in him, as well as Ven's, and his own. That makes three, (tied with Terra) if you consider Ven's heart to be one.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Well, didn't Sora's and Ven's heart become one though? So wouldn't that make one heart right there? And with Kairi's, two. But as for Xion, her heart wasn't even real but fake, and plus she just sort of was erased and put back in Sora, so I doubt her heart still even exists anymore.

Ademaa

Granted there is no heart to go along with this (maybe some schizophrenia) but Roxas also probably counts for something.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards

Don't forget he is cutting buildings in half with a giant Key, jumping about 50 stories high and has about a billion different versions of himself (Roxas, Vanitas, Xion, Data Sora).

RuiRui

I'm now beginning to think that every single person is sora or is related to him o.o

SoRoxas

At this point it's gonna end up turning into another FFX where Sora doesn't really even exist. He'll probably just end up being a manifestation of everyone's desire to rid the world of darkness, hence why he is able to connect his heart to so many people...I would just give up if that ended up being the case though T_T

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Thats a reference to Kingdom Hearts Coded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back