• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So whos importing BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

devastater147

I'm not just because I'd like the game to be all the better when it's in english. just use spoiler tags to all you who getting the japnese edition when you figure out plot points. I will go on rampage if I see spoliers for the game

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
of course there is a connection nomura wouldn't make two characters look the same for no reason. he's a smart guy. I'm sure there's a connection between the two.

he's a smart guy

smart guy

smart guy

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Wait, it's smart as in 'cutting down' time. But he isn't smart. He's just a fucktard.

PS: I 'might' be importing it. Considering I study my japanese more.

Allister Rose

French Lover
well that was pointless...since one is FF and the other is KH. so the resemblance is pointless...he is talking within KH bounderies

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
well that was pointless...since one is FF and the other is KH. so the resemblance is pointless...he is talking within KH bounderies

I was talking more about Nomura being a unoriginal fuckatard who makes things so confusing that I can find myself understand Schrodinger's Cat experiments better. And besides, they have similarities =P

PS: Characters who have the exact same looks is unoriginal. They just have to cover it with a fucked up plot.

devastater147

I was talking more about Nomura being a unoriginal fuckatard who makes things so confusing that I can find myself understand Schrodinger's Cat experiments better. And besides, they have similarities =P

PS: Characters who have the exact same looks is unoriginal. They just have to cover it with a fucked up plot.

and you can think of better plot that will make you a millionare and yes he can be unoriginal at times he says he wanted to see what a character like Reno would be like in KH just
it's only one character it be retarted if Ven ended up being Roxas' twin brother which it isn't so chill out and enjoy

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I'm importing it definitely, I decided that a while ago, the sooner I'm Aqua the better :3

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I'm not going to import it but I will download it just to know whether to actually spend money on it when it comes to NA.

Exactly

It's called buying the game when it comes out in America, I'm gonna play the japanese rom untill the game comes out in America. Duh.

Thats the smart thing to do. I will buy the english version after playing the iso.

crazzyBRY

too bad they haven't hacked 5.55 =)..
(im not like those people who always pirates...i buy UMDs also)

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Importing is pretty much pointless unless you're incredibly impatient. Honestly, it's just a matter of waiting some odd months for it to come out in the US, EUR etc. that's not the case for every region of the world but still.

State

Awards
I ain't. :/ Kanji is complicated for me t understand and some of Hiragana and Katakana.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back