• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Special Kingdom Hearts 10th Anniversary Wallpaper!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mana

When I think of Kingdom Hearts I don't think of Little Mermaid. Why would they have THIS of all things as the 10th Anniversary wall? That makes no sense. The wallpaper shouldn't even have any Disney characters in it...except for maybe Mickey, Donald, and Goofy.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
When I think of Kingdom Hearts I don't think of Little Mermaid. Why would they have THIS of all things as the 10th Anniversary wall? That makes no sense. The wallpaper shouldn't even have any Disney characters in it...except for maybe Mickey, Donald, and Goofy.

I guess that means none of the characters should be in it since Sora is Disney character just as much as he is a Square character :\

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I didn't realize people were so opposed to letting a man draw what he wants to celebrate the anniversary. How dare Shiro Amano design a wallpaper after his favorite world and Disney film :v

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Amano is a monster, y'all. Evil incarnate. No, even though he gives us hilarious and cute material to entertain us while we wait for new games he doesn't get to draw what he wants. Not allowed!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I didn't realize people were so opposed to letting a man draw what he wants to celebrate the anniversary. How dare Shiro Amano design a wallpaper after his favorite world and Disney film :v

I agree, we as a KH fanbase should condemn the manga that he draws for choosing to include only "some" of the worlds like Agrabah, Atlantica, Monstro, Neverland, etc. I don't know about you guys, but when I think of Kingdom Hearts, I sure don't think about Aladdin, Little Mermaid, Pinocchio, Peter Pan, or any Disney movie. In fact, I don't even think about Sora, so how dare he be in the manga!!!!!!

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
lulzzz

This is still my wallpaper. So many stress-relieving colors. Dat coral reef. *u*

(Also, this is Shiro Amano's favorite film/world? He just got more points in my book.)

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Little Mermaid is one of my favorite films of all time, and that's a *lot* of movies.

Amano's alright in my book.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
4R8ov.gif

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Everyone needs to go sing some Finny Fun.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Everybody needs to get off Ariel's fin. Shiro Amano can draw whatever the hell he wants. You don't have to use the wallpaper if you don't want to.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
yeah, it's not like this is meant to be promotional art; it's a page from a calendar. If it were anything other than the most insignificant piece of art then we'd have more original characters, but just because the story's forgotten about Disney doesnt mean the artists have to, even if Atlantica is one of the worst worlds in the series.

and we're getting this wallpaper for free. we dont have the right to complain about it.

iLeen

Awards
Plus, the wallpaper looks beautiful. Sure, Atlantic in KH isn't my favorite world, but that dislike shouldn't reflect towards the artwork (not that I'm an Atlantica-hater). Enjoy the art. And like Master Spockanort has pointed out, if you don't like it, don't use it. Just use the wallpapers from the SENA 3D site:D (unless you don't like those as well).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back