• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(spoilers)Am I the only one pissed at Aqua?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
So, she was supposed to kill her best friend?

Finally someone gets it if your best friend was living a life possed by an evil entity wouldn't' you want to set him free from it not condemn him to more life of enslavement.

Eternal_Sleep

Finally someone gets it if your best friend was living a life possed by an evil entity wouldn't' you want to set him free from it not condemn him to more life of enslavement.

you have a point especially considering the friend(in this case terra) didn't want to hurt the innocent people and probably would have wanted to be taken out rather than be a "tool" or "vessel" of evil.

that said i don't think she would have it in her. for a person like aqua i imagine its much easier to sacrifice her self than to kill a friend. if she did manage to kill him she would probably end herself next. well. actually i doubt she would because that would mean abandoning ven. but once again i don't think it would ever come down to that.

Athomus

Micky managed to go the Darkness and get back on his own... Hell, even Ansem managed to make his way back.

Why couldn't Aqua do it?

Sylvos

Micky managed to go the Darkness and get back on his own... Hell, even Ansem managed to make his way back.

Why couldn't Aqua do it?

Ansem and Mickey had connections that were able to get them out, as did Sora and Riku. Aqua's connections, Terra, Ven, Eraqus, are either dead or in a state of sleep.

Also, she was walking in the direction opposite Castle Oblivion (the midway hub between the Realm of Light and Darkness).

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?

In a way she sort of broke her code to protect the light and pretty much helped MX achieve his goal and caused the events of KH1 AND KH2 to come together more smoothly if anything id say shes a fuck up.

Athomus

Because she was walking away from CO while everybody else was walking towards it.

But all those years of wandering, and she never thought that maybe the way out was behind her?

Don't you think it's a little odd that a Keyblade 'Master' who managed to do so much up until that point, couldn't escape a place that so many other people have?

I'm sure there's nothing story relevant here, it's probably just me being critical about it...

SRB2Unleashed

Aqua has demtits why does she need anything else? Its not like those beauties get Cancer. OK I was just joking there. Aqua will probably return, so we can get pissed at her then.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Forgive me for being somewhat ignorant but c'mon she with all her power was able to create CO and destroy Terranort and yet he allowed the catastrophic events of KH to take place even though she could have prevented it easily being a "Keyblade master". That is whacky flagitious shit there. What if there wasn't a Sora to take down Organization XIII Aqua? Or Xehanort?

Okay, yes, she saved Terra and accidentally set in motion the catastrophic events of the Kingdom Hearts series. She never intended it to be that way. Actions define you, but so do your intentions! In her mind, Aqua was saving Terra, her lifelong friend and possibly (i'm not 100% sure about this) love. It isn't fair to blame her! She didn't know that he was possessed by Xehanort! She didn't know that he would cause so much chaos!

As a matter of fact, why don't you give Aqua some credit? She traveled across the worlds to protect them from the unversed. She did everything in her power to protect Terra and Ven. She defeated Vanitas. She held her own against Xehanort, and would have defeated him if Terra hadn't intervened.

If there wasn't a Sora to save the worlds, then King Mickey and Riku may have been able to stop everything from happening. If I recall, Riku was occupied with ensuring that Sora slept. If he wasn't occupied, I believe he could have taken out the members of the Organization with mickey's help one by one. Plus, Riku's losing to Sora in Hallow Bastion is what drove him to let Ansem possess him, so that wouldn't have happened either.

We shouldn't direct blame towards characters who didn't fully know what was going on. Thanks to Sora's sleeping, Organization 13 almost had enough time to fully create Kingdom Hearts! But I don't blame him for something he didn't know about! Similarly, don't blame Aqua for not knowing the horrible consequences of her saving Xehanort!

New Born

Because she was walking away from CO while everybody else was walking towards it.

That does not make sense though. After Aqua sealed Ven in Castle Oblivion, she ended up fighting Terranort and defeating him. As she watched him fall into darkness, she jumped in also. She sent her armor to hold Terranort and bring him back to the Realm of Light. Then she fell into the Realm of Darkness.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
You know what? After seeing the post-Ventias battle scene, I think some of the blame should belong to Yensid. After all, he's the one who basically told her to have faith in Ven's heart returning to him or whatever. Perhaps, that also translated (to her) that Terra could overcome MX or whatever and retake control of his body. In other words, because of Yensid's so called "words of wisdom," she might of thought that Terra could regain control.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by SilverJ-17
You know what? After seeing the post-Ventias battle scene, I think some of the blame should belong to Yensid. After all, he's the one who basically told her to have faith in Ven's heart returning to him or whatever. Perhaps, that also translated (to her) that Terra could overcome MX or whatever and retake control of his body. In other words, because of Yensid's so called "words of wisdom," she might of thought that Terra could regain control.

^ I agree with this. After all, he did say "The thing you ought to be doing right now isn't protecting your friend. You should be believing in him."

naturemage2

so now the circle of pointing finger change from aqua to mickey to Master Yen Sid. its all easy to point fingers when you are the omni-presence player but consider the character, who lack the foreshadow and multitude of viewpoints, cannot predict the outcomes of their choices beside good faith.

i like to used Axel quote " Everybody thinks they're right, but how do they know..."

A

Azrael

Too bad the Lingering Sentiment has Terra's heart leaving MX to control Terra's body and soul.

huanglulu

i like to used Axel quote " Everybody thinks they're right, but how do they know..."

I totally agree with this quote XD. I dont think Aqua is wrong. Perhaps at that moment the only thought that comes to Aqua in her mind is saving her friend Terra and to her that is right. i dont think she will think so much as to what will happen or the consequences to saving her friend during that moment.

I was only curious why she couldnt get out of the realm of darkness for 12 years. I believe she also have a connection with mickey and that connection should be able to guide her out from the realm of darkness?

Last edited:

Samhain

Bronze Member
Actually, the Lingering Sentiment has his soul MX has his body
kh wiki = complete failure

the LS is not the soul of terra.
without a soul from your body you automatically die. because ONLY mx heart was putt into terra's body and soul. if the soul left from terra's body leaving only mx heart and terra body he would have died. period. why? i have no clue but its been said in ansem reports.

ls = terra's heart
thats why he managed to use the keyblade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back