• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[spoilers] Early Release Game Owner

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: Early Release Game Owner

an unversed fused with kingdom hearts would be cool...

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

According to GameFAQs, the endings are APPARENTLY fake (not, "Yes, they are fake," nor, "No, they are real.").

Last edited:

Chad92

Ah, so what are people talking about BBS in ISO? Like, we download it for FREE outside of Japan? How would that work?

You have to have a hacked PSP.Then you just download the game and transfer it to your PSP.

K

kitowskiv

Kingdom_Hearts_Birth_by_Sleep_JPN_PSP-Caravan

VLR.XIII

It's an image file on an optical (laser) disk.

Named after the International Organization for Standardization.

I think a CSO is a compressed ISO image.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+

For those having trouble reading the spoiler thing, Tis Engrish. Use the pronunciation to figure it out. Not saying it's real or anything. If it is... I still am like wtf at some parts.

Like, for the longest time, Kiburedo=Keyblade. 8/ I hate it when I start noticing all these patterns...

And does it say all three fight together against MX and Vanitas at one point? Like, before the CO trip? o.o Major confusion now. D: Unless this game is epically long, I highly doubt this stuff.

Twilight-TO

For those having trouble reading the spoiler thing, Tis Engrish. Use the pronunciation to figure it out. Not saying it's real or anything. If it is... I still am like wtf at some parts.

Like, for the longest time, Kiburedo=Keyblade. 8/ I hate it when I start noticing all these patterns...

And does it say all three fight together against MX and Vanitas at one point? Like, before the CO trip? o.o Major confusion now. D: Unless this game is epically long, I highly doubt this stuff.

Yea I agree the entire time I read it the only thing I was the thinking was "What the hell...."
And from the looks of it yes, that is what it says, but God I hope these are fake... -.-

Chad92

Hacked? Ok, now I am REALLY confused. lol

Pirated...It's a process you have to through to get your PSP to play any games for free and do lots of other stuff.The free games are illegal though.You can talk about it on this site but you can't link to any pirating sites.

By the way,the game should be up for download tomorrow.If not,we'll just have to wait until normal release date.

SuperSailorEarth

[QUOTE]Boss Hen Terra → Masutazeanoto
Boss Hen Venn → Terra (after fusion with Masuzea)
Boss Hen Aqua → Venn

And try to predict [/QUOTE]

Thats contradictory of several previous statements. This is fake. there is no way ven and terra "fuse" WTF does that even mean, and how would they do that?

ArmoredCrown

are we aloud to pm people for it or is that against the rules to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back