• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square Enix announces BbS for NA

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Now that XIII is out, we're going to be hearing a lot more about this game as the we get closer to the release date. And if we're getting an extra boss and new multiplayer features than there's definitely going to be a Final Mix.

Considering there's barely any space left on the UMD, I'd assume it would be something more along the lines of Dissidia Universal Tuning, i.e not really a "Final Mix" at all.

Trimms

It means they're going to censor stuff, hopefully it's just minor things

I've played the whole game and there is nothing worth censoring. To be honest this is not a T game. It never was even in its original form. Definitely E-10+

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
^^ Really I think it shoud be T.
Still I hope they don't Censor it at all. Just leave it how it is.

Z

Zulkir

Considering there's barely any space left on the UMD, I'd assume it would be something more along the lines of Dissidia Universal Tuning, i.e not really a "Final Mix" at all.

AFAIK the only things I heard from the interview is rebalancing of some moves(such as mega-flare which will be nerfed in damage) and that some cutscenes will be altered to make the story more understandable.

Imo you still need to read the "Xehanort reports" to gain a full understanding.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
YEEHAW! Finally some sweet teaser to suckle on! Man, I hope they actually finish the site this time. Took em long enough. I got all my money ready and everything.

Trimms

^^ Really I think it shoud be T.
Still I hope they don't Censor it at all. Just leave it how it is.

Why? There's nothing in the games to hint at it being T. There is no real violence other than the fictional cartoon violence. It wouldn't make any sense at all. They rate games for a reason, a game is given a T if it is for "teenagers." This game is definitely for people of all ages.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
O.k I just don't think anyone under 10 should really play it.
It just seems to sad for Disney.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
E-10 does that mean aqua not gonna get choked
briag eye will just dissapear and well just have it implyed that his eyed dissolved in darkness
no blades to neck
no unconcious mickey mouse
no seeing mx give eraqs his scar
im so depressed now

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
E10...Better not be censored

But yay this news as a whole makes me happy

YUPPP

E-10 does that mean aqua not gonna get choked
briag eye will just dissapear and well just have it implyed that his eyed dissolved in darkness
no blades to neck
no unconcious mickey mouse
no seeing mx give eraqs his scar
im so depressed now

I don't think unconsious Mickey will be out. KH2 had unconsious Goofy.

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
And in Days Roxas got choked by Riku. Just because the game is E10 doesn't mean the game is childish. One of the Legend of Heroes games is rated E10 and the word 'damn' was said several times. Lunar Knights is rated E10 and when fighting one of the forms of the last boss, you're in a arena completely filled with blood. There's a reason why some games are rated E10 and not simply E.

Samhain

Bronze Member
they better not censor out the choking in this game

and if they censor out braig getting his scar. wow. just wow.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Excuse me, but some people are trying to avoid spoilers. I would appreciate it if people would use spoiler tags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back