• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Grid Debuts in Next Week's VJump!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Thanks to Taletalesource Blog, we finally have news to what many of you have probably been waiting for since Jump Festa! Tron Legacy debuts in Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance as The Grid, and we'll be receiving further details about the world, as well as Sam, Quorra and Flynn!

About the Dream Eaters, if you collect "Dream Pieces," you can meld them together via recipes to create new Dream Eaters as well!

Last edited:

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
When we heard it was called City Of Illumination, I was a little thrown back, since the world itself in the movie is called The Grid.

Knowing now that it is called The Grid, makes more sense. Then was City Of Illumination just wrong, or something else? I'm more so saying it was just wrong.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Kind of a boring name TBH...And it was actually obvious that it would be in this months... considering Nomura said it would be.
I dunno, I guess I'm a bit negative today.

When we heard it was called City Of Illumination, I was a little thrown back, since the world itself in the movie is called The Grid.

Knowing now that it is called The Grid, makes more sense. Then was City Of Illumination just wrong, or something else? I'm more so saying it was just wrong.
May just be the name of an area inside the city.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yay! >u< Thank you, Square, for keeping the name from the movie! (As cool as Space Paranoids is <.<;; ) And I'm excited ;v; i can't wait to see new screenshots and renders of the characters!

snow_flake40

Awards
Ooh, 'The Grid'... I like. Hopefully we'll still be getting another world, though. *is greedy*

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Yeah I like The Grid as well feels more Tron-like than City of Illuminations.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
The Grid sounds cool, but I would've preferred the name to be "Digital Frontier" as that was how Kevin kept describing it would be. The one time they actually borrow the name from the movie, it seems a bit of a lackluster to be honest. Aw well, beggars can't be choosers!

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
The Grid. Yep, sounds perfect. The other name might be a specific area though like it was mentioned which is totally perfect in my opinion.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I remember someone saying that the world was called "City of Illumination" because their friend attended Jump Festa and saw it in the trailer or demo. Except we know now we know otherwise, so o___o

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
I like "The Grid" a lot more than "The City of Illumination" we heard back then. Can't wait to get more info on the world.

MadasaHatter

I'm excited, can't wait! Although the juxtaposition of KH characters with very real looking character's is a bit jarring, I loved the movie and can't wait to explore this world! I also REALLY hope the music is like from the movie! It'd be so cool if they got Daft Punk to do a few tracks for that world! The music was a huge part of the movie!

Turn

(&#65417;&#9685;&#12526;&#9685;)&#65417;&#65374;&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
olivia wilde

turns gay men straight

but no seriously, i've never liked tron, but quorra alone will make this world fabulous
idk i mean i would still plow sam
i'd plow him right in his pert shapely ass B]

but quorra omg quorra is so adorable i can't i just can't
she is all i wanted for this game *A*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back