• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The ppls Fan Fic!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
i'am officially banning any kinds of burgers or kings (cept for King Mickey) or kings of burgers from this fan fic. male pregnancy is also out so don't put it in!!! jeez. i joke. ok now back to the fan fic.

Sora woke up in a hospital bed with pink hippo nurses tending to his wounds. "Where am I?" said Sora with his eyes half open. "You're in the castle's ER." began one of the nurses. "A group of brooms found you and the rest of the group passed out in the corridor to the library. You've been out for a week."

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
"you see when you an Rikku 'did the nasty' he actually tranferred cancerous cells to your body.. . .speciffically your stomach" The hippod shuddered at the thought of young man sex. EEWWW

(I think we should take this seriously it should be fun, mine was creepy 'cause it had to follow the others)

giuocob

Riku leapt out of his hospital bed, completely psyched for the adventure ahead of him. "Well, we're infected with a disease that's going to make us all go crazy. We should find out what it is so we can get rid of it! Come on gang, we have to get this mystery solved!"

Sora jumped out of the bed on all fours, shaking with fright. "No rai!" he said, quivering on his hands and knees.

"Zoinks, I'm not going either!" said Goofy, shaking his head. "There might be ghosts in there!"

Donald pulled out his pink-and-purple-striped purse, put his hand in, and found a small cookie. "Would you do it for a Sora Snack!"

Sora jumped up in the air, panting happily. Donald threw him the cookie, and he caught it in his mouth, munching with pure elation. "Come on, gang, let's go!" shouted Fred. "We've got to get going..."

Suddenly, a very familiar face crawled in through the door. She was on her hands and knees, searching for something. "Jinkies, my glasses! Where are my glasses?"

Sora jumped into Goofy's arms, and they both stood there in shock. "Kairi, what are you doing here?" asked Donald incredulously.

Kairi paid them no heed. "Someone help me find my glasses!" she wailed.

giuocob

Wow... this is getting weird. Once again, let me say that Kairi is currently a bear on the BB world. I fyou're gonna make Sora see her, make ONLY Sora see her. Not the others.

No, that's not at all the idea I had in mind. Kairi WAS a bear when Sora and Riku left her. Is there any reason she can't have done something in the mean time?

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
No, that's not at all the idea I had in mind. Kairi WAS a bear when Sora and Riku left her. Is there any reason she can't have done something in the mean time?

i don't see y not? this can't get any more screwed up

giuocob

You're right about that. it went from hardly known to tottaly screwed up!

How the hell is this totally screwed up? I've introduced an idea that you haven't anticipated. And I thought the point of this fanfic was to accept the ideas of other people, and work with them. Kairi finding her way back to Disney Castle is completely feasible. Now work with it.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
How the hell is this totally screwed up? I've introduced an idea that you haven't anticipated. And I thought the point of this fanfic was to accept the ideas of other people, and work with them. Kairi finding her way back to Disney Castle is completely feasible. Now work with it.

yea i guess. but no more Burger King!!!!

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
I don't mind you introducing new characters or plot twists, just these have been completely off topic. Where is any of this gonna come in later in the fic?

NEVER!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!:laugh:
but seriously can we get back to the serious part where Sora wasn't pregnant:confused:

giuocob

I don't mind you introducing new characters or plot twists, just these have been completely off topic. Where is any of this gonna come in later in the fic?

The burger king? Never. That was a complete joke. Kairi coming back to Disney Castle? That's part of the fanfic now. And don't tell me it's impossible. She's done more difficult stuff than that before.

giuocob

BUT SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO GIVE UP HER LIFE WITH SORA TO BE WITH KENAI & KODA! THAT was part of the story, too. *sniff*

Seriously, that idea is just about as dumb as the Burger King. Sora and Kairi together is one of the most important themes of Kingdom Hearts. You can't just ditch that.

Riku's Twilight

Website
www.freewebs.com
I wasn't totally ditching it, I would bring Kairi back, just later. She needs to know sacrifice. It's a very good thing to understand. And don't say she sacrificed Sora so he could go save the worlds, because she wouldn't have ha a choice in the matter.

giuocob

I wasn't totally ditching it, I would bring Kairi back, just later. She needs to know sacrifice. It's a very good thing to understand. And don't say she sacrificed Sora so he could go save the worlds, because she wouldn't have ha a choice in the matter.

It doesn't matter when YOU were going to bring her back. It isn't YOUR fanfic. It's the PEOPLE'S fanfic.

And I just read that Kairi section again, and I'll translate it.

"Kairi, I have to leave you," said Sora sadly.

"I'm coming with you!" said Kairi, gritting her teeth in determination.

"No!" cried Sora. A tear silently rolled down his cheek. "I want you with me more than anything, Kairi. But you can't leave this world crawling with Heartless and filled with deadly creatures we've known for less than two days to come with me and a pack of skilled warriors in an airship going to a friend's house! It's too dangerous! I can't lose you!"

Yeah...does not compute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back