• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Things that could have been improved on.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TerravsVentus

VOICE ACTING NEEDED WORK.

COMPARING THE JAPANESE VAs AND THE ENGLISH VAs IS NOT UNREASONABLE BECAUSE IT IS THE SAME GAME.

KH I AND KH II HAD GOOD ENGLISH VOICE ACTING COMPARED TO THE JAPANESE VOICE ACTING. RE:COM AND DAYS HAD GOOD VOICE ACTING. BBS HAD CRAPPY VOICE ACTING. STOP LYING TO YOURSELVES.

Censoring Braig's fight was gay. Disney is plain dumb.

Having to have a separate save file to fight MF.

Changing the online mode for Mirage Arena. I want to play BBS internationally.

Pete's Story for Disney Town.

Few characters in certain worlds. (Castle of Dreams, Enchanted Dominion, etc.)

Maybe one or two more Worlds. Felt a bit quick.

Theater Mode

That's about it for now.

Mukuro2Rounds

COMPARING THE JAPANESE VAs AND THE ENGLISH VAs IS NOT UNREASONABLE BECAUSE IT IS THE SAME GAME.

KH I AND KH II HAD GOOD ENGLISH VOICE ACTING COMPARED TO THE JAPANESE VOICE ACTING. RE:COM AND DAYS HAD GOOD VOICE ACTING. BBS HAD CRAPPY VOICE ACTING. STOP LYING TO YOURSELVES.

Theater Mode

That's about it for now.
I almost took this post seriously. Almost

Mukuro2Rounds

"COMPARING THE JAPANESE VAs AND THE ENGLISH VAs IS NOT UNREASONABLE BECAUSE IT IS THE SAME GAME"
So if I gave you a game like Persona 3, or Persona 4 it would be right? Because literally those are regarded as 2 of the best video game dubs. Your logic is flawed.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
Is anyone else a little bit disappointed with how the English version (surprise, surprise) messed up the pronunciation of names? Vuhneetus and Erakus? It's VAHNEETAS and AIROCKS. I mean...even Eraqus I can tolerate, but not Vanitas. It just SOUNDS wrong. Sure, I took 2 years of Latin, but all somebody had to do was say,

"Cut! Uh, Leanard? It's VAH-NEE-TAS, not VUH-NEE-TUS. You're not Jewish. Ok, try again."

CreativeGenius13

"Yep...He took the red one."

I loved those dudes! I think atleast the pink girl was mentioned through voice in Terra's Story during Deep Space's last cutscene.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Is anyone else a little bit disappointed with how the English version (surprise, surprise) messed up the pronunciation of names? Vuhneetus and Erakus? It's VAHNEETAS and AIROCKS. I mean...even Eraqus I can tolerate, but not Vanitas. It just SOUNDS wrong. Sure, I took 2 years of Latin, but all somebody had to do was say,

"Cut! Uh, Leanard? It's VAH-NEE-TAS, not VUH-NEE-TUS. You're not Jewish. Ok, try again."

Well they pronounce stuff differently in general
EX. BIRSU BY SREEPU, HAI, etc.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
If they don't even have names, they're not important. I certainly don't remember any pink girl or green lizard when I saw the movie :/

Indeed. Although I think it bugged me more in KH2 than it did here. Here, I can understand because of the hardware... but KH2? If KH2 can handle 1000 Heartless why can't it handle about 30 people in an audience? Heck, just use sprites for all I care, atleast give something other than cheering from the beyond the grave.

Didn't you ever think those "cheering ghosts" were the gods of olympus?

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
^ There aren't enough Gods to make a cheer that sounds of so many people

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
He was helping. The orbs were supposed to be stationary, but then they started to move. MX pulled a fast one on them and Ven felt the need to jump in and help his friends.

Actually it was more self-defense than Ven helping his friends. One of the orbs went over to Ventus and just started attacking everyone.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave

Its Greek mythology; there are more deities than just the twelve gods who live on Olympus, and Zeus has made enough half-gods to easily cause a cheer that sounds of a thousand times as many people.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Theater Mode

That's about it for now.

1. No comparing the JAP and ENG voices are NOT reasonable because they're NEVER going to be the same.
2. BBS had awesome voice acting, STOP lying to YOURSELF! :/
3. ...it wasn't. The only thing that was censored were the guns and they were censored from KH2 as well so it was to be expected. Atleast they didn't censor his eye being shot out :/
4. Meh.
5. "change"? They never "changed" anything, the Mirage Arena was ALWAYS Ad-hoc. It ain't our fault that you have no friends.
6. I agree.
7. I agree.
8. Meh, considering the game is a total of 30-40 hours just in story, I don't mind that much.
9. What about Theater Mode? What was wrong with it?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
The lack of a Queen Grimhilde fight. Sure the mirror fight was interesting no we don't need to fight it twice.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I think Olympus needed to give ven a boss
I know he was supposed to have one, but they scrapped it

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

Well that's the only explanation there is to the cheering ghosts. And trust me, there are alot of Gods to make that noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back