• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tokyo Game Show 2013 Coverage!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Not sure if that's quite hype enough!

Well, while I wait impatiently for KH news, a new trailer was just released for Dark Souls 2 and they revealed the Collector's Edition and it's AMAZING.

So, now I'm already jumping up and down with glee and we haven't even had a word of KH. I'm going to die from excitement!

MizuMikomi

Awards
KHIII has already been confirmed for the event. What exactly they're going to show/talk about is obviously unknown, but Nomura himself said there will be more KHIII info at TGS. FFXV on the other hand, will be absent.
I'm glad that someone else understood what they meant, since this had been starting to grate on my every last nerve. Many places are convinced that Kingdom Hearts III is going to be a no show at the event.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I'm glad that someone else understood what they meant, since this had been starting to grate on my every last nerve. Many places are convinced that Kingdom Hearts III is going to be a no show at the event.

Nope. There's even an article on this very website that confirmed when KH3 was announced for TGS. Plus, the game is on Square's list of games. It's not on their website, but they have it in their little paper program thingy. It'll be there.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Nope. There's even an article on this very website that confirmed when KH3 was announced for TGS. Plus, the game is on Square's list of games. It's not on their website, but they have it in their little paper program thingy. It'll be there.

Wait, they do? If so then yes it'd be real mean move to say it'd show up On the program and have it not show up.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Kingdom Hearts III and ?[chi] to be featured at Tokyo Game Show! - News - Kingdom Hearts Insider

Yeah, you mean this list?

BS6rRBiCIAIWXEI.jpg:large

The same list with FFXV on it? Not trying to be a spoil sport, but you guys are setting your hopes way too high if you think that KH3 will be given substantial time at TGS.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
We probably won't see news until after Sony's presentation.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
We probably won't see news until after Sony's presentation.

Seeing as almost nothing else has been unveiled (save for Dark Souls 2 stuff, w00t!) I think you're right. Once Sony is done, everyone else will get their time.

So hurry it up Sony! I want my KH news!

Yborra

BUfRdysCMAAqPMn.jpg

It seems they're showing the E3 trailer once again... =(

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You guys are stressing me out.

Also the FFXV and KHIII trailers are playing at the booth; same as E3 but apparently the XV trailer is a bit shorter?

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
I suspected as much, and I know pessimism and disappointment will overshadow this post, but D23 is only less then a month away.

Also megatheater.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I wasn't expecting a trailer for KH3. Nomura just said "news". But hey, they could always surprise us in a day or two from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back